Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (12278 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / See The Winner Of Miss Nairaland 2016 / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
NigerDeltan:
CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!

This space is 4 Refiner only

REFINER

Truck load of ORIGIN for you!

Its Refiner or no contest!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Senior man...
I be Ijaw blood ...
Vote my sister ooo...
Mobilize fellow militants abeg... make we pursue 97% away...
And this is a rib cracker, damn hilarious, hahahahahaha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by pikin1(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Refiner we love you

2 Likes

Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by ronald4lif(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Wristbangle, good job and success to you and the team. Finally.
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

..and what will be your gain?
PEACE in romanceland. for i will be shutting them down, once and for all.
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
PEACE in romanceland. for i will be shutting them down, once and for all.

..and you will get a nobel prize yeah?..lol

Dude just Stop it
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by joseph1832(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Wristbangle I didn't know this was a campaign thread?
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
HELLO MR SEUN. we greet you from our royal coven. ure doing a nice job.
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hatteu2 come o.. I like the fact dat we r just among the onlookers wink lol

I just hope some pple will finall be able to sleep (sound sleep ni o) after 20th of dis month grin grin

Even Apc didn't wahala themselves dis much
Se u see now? Ilesanmi is better
*high fivea
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by UyiIredia(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nice.
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by wristbangle: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Wristbangle I didn't know this was a campaign thread?

This is not a campaign thread, an awareness for the upcoming interview.

Thanks ronald4lif.
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
hello baby. meet me at the cementary by 11pm today.
. undecided....bye
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
I'm beginning to lose interest in this competition. What with the organisers delaying the series of events that would eventually give way to the main show.

I can't believe they just brought up the interview now which should have been concluded since.

At the slow pace we are going, I fear the Mr NL version is going to stretch into next year.

I'm highly disappointed in you, Dygeasy.
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by Engrobiorah(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
its 50thousand my brother grin, please join me and lets vote REFINER she really worth the crown *on my knees* cry pls say yes
Yes

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
. undecided....bye
common babe. we have blood for you to drink and human flesh for you to eat.
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by farano(f): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
cool
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by Dygeasy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
peeparty:
shocked

Lanicky
stfuareugod

Please, all the contestants are expected to be in attendance and failure to comply with our laid down rules may deplete their chances of scaling through the first phase of the contest.@wristbangle,dygeasy,mizmycoli,...

please can we know this rules

please let it be stated clearly thanks.
The rules will be spelled clearly when it's time for the interviews.
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Armanee:
You've got this Mimzy!

Thanks a lot sir Armanee wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by IStandWLanicky: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
wristbangle:

Thanks ron.ald4lif.

I repeat let know this rules in your first post.. cos it already turning to a campaign thread. I suggest this thread should be CLOSED for now till a day to the interview... I foresee alot happening here if we don't thread carefully.. thanks bro.

cc
mizmycoli
dygeasy

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by joseph1832(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
wristbangle:

Thanks ronald4lif.
Then why do you indulge campaign banners here? I was believing peeps should be asking questions that concerns the nature of the interview, as regard where the question(s) will stem from: politics, wildlife, Romance, Family, general knowledge etc. But all I see here are just campaigners displaying campaign banners here and there.

But still, I have a question, will peeps be allowed to ask the contestants a question or two, as it relates to the topic the contestants are being interviewed on?
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by fdnoble2(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Bro, still searching for which contestant to hook up with when there is a young beauty whose intelligency and humility is second to none, called refiner?
Hen-en... ok, let me search 4 her. hope she'll find me 1st.
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by Dygeasy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hattchett:
I'm beginning to lose interest in this competition. What with the organisers delaying the series of events that would eventually give way to the main show.

I can't believe they just brought up the interview now which should have been concluded since.

At the slow pace we are going, I fear the Mr NL version is going to stretch into next year.

I'm hight disappointed in you, Dygeasy.
I hope this will be the last of your disappointments in me and we'll be able to please you someday in future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Yes
smiley yayy! I reallyreally apreciate sir. Thanks a bunch sir *hugs him tight* KingINvalhala3 we have a supporter already wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by repogirl(f): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hattchett:

I'm hight disappointed in you, Dyg.easy.

2 Likes

Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by RoyalBlak007: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
Now let's see if they'll

stick to their word.
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
repogirl:
°Don't know.... but must have some sway with the way DG is apologizing
Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dygeasy:
I hope this will be the last of your disappointments in me and we'll be able to please you someday in future.
I hope so. And if you're aiming to sound funny, I'm sorry that you were worse off than my boring ex.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
farano:
cool
Hello farano, princess of the eastern sea.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by ALAGA1: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
HateU2:
Se u see now? Ilesanmi is better
*high fivea

Eleyi gidi gaan grin cheesy

So ole koo sile? grin

Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=repogirl post=46484689][/quote]
It's not my fault that your comprehension muscles have sagged with the approach of old age, is it?

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dygeasy:
[size=18pt]I would like to announce that the MISS NAIRALAND CONTEST 2016 will kick off on the 20th of JUNE 2016.[/size]

CC: Seun
yeaaaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) / 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.