Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) (12278 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by sanyablaze(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wait o, my people I don't know why am being bothered by this issue. Something happened this afternnoon in my crib and I don't think have been able to take it off my mind since then

I live in a duplex of 8mini flats or what we call self contained, these apartments are built like the normal face-me-i-slap-u apartment, but we all have our different kitchens bathroom and toilet. But we share same corridor. 4people downstairs and 4people upstair. I live alone, my opposite neighbour is A bachelor as well though he has a younger brother who happens to be an imbec*ile, though he speaks well and understands the environment, but he's not sha complete in sense.

My adjacent neighbours are a family, with 2kids. The husband works monday to sunday. I wonder what he does.

4weeks ago, on a sunday, I came back from church and decided to chill outside. The kids of this wife of my neighbour all of a sudden came to join me and I was having a pep chat with them. It was close to an hour. I decided to go buy them candies afterwards and we stayed at the candy shop for another hour.

I later needed to take something inside, so I asked the kids to wait for me at the candy shop. The moment I stepped on the corridor, I saw this imbe** coming out of this womans room. I took it as nothing. Spent like 15minutes in my room. While I was coming out and stepping into the passage, i met this woman coming out of her room in just wrappers and no other clothes on. Then I began to wonder what was happening

As a badt sharp guy, I scoped the guy and he said nothing was happening. He just went to play in her room. I believed him

Today gangan, the moment I came back from work this afternoon, I saw this woman at the corridor in just her wrapper. She went outside to do only God knows. We just greeted and I entered my room.

I took a short nap and went to sit outside. The whole apartment was quiet as I perceived myself and the woman were the only ones at home.

Moments later she was dressed and went out. I just remained at the balcony. All of a sudden, this guy just came out of his room quietly. I was dumfounded, because he was in the same attire as was the first time I suspected them. He was just in trousers, without a shirt.

I tried to watch his disposition to see if he would sell out. He kind of did as he just saw me and was hailing like I was the NURTW chairman...LoL

Now, could these 2be having an affair, as this woman is still young. She is in her late 20s and quite of a good shape. Its like I got lost in a trance as I can't seem not to be thinking about this since afternoon. I needed to tell someone, that why am writing this on Nairaland

I want you guys to tell me what you feel could be happening. And what you think I should do if I eventually finds out cuz my uncle actually owns the house and will it be a shame if something of such is eventually discovered by the public to be happening in the Villa

www.86wiz.com : NAIJA's NO1 EROTIC STORIES BLOG
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by parzdor(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
myb
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by bonna4u(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Please mind your business.
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by iceberylin(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
ĤĔ'Ś ĎŐĨŃĞ ŴĤÁŤ ŶŐu ČÁŃŤ grin

1 Like

Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by sanyablaze(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:
LoL
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by scribble: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:

and he is labelled an slowpoke instead of a friggin hero

u see this life undecided cry
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by iceberylin(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
scribble:

and he is labelled an slowpoke instead of a friggin hero

u see this life undecided cry
ĔVĔŃ ČÁĹĹĔĎ Á ĤÁĹŦ-ĨMßĔ cry

1 Like

Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by DeBlunt: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:
grin

He's busy playing detective.
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by SirHouloo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Na to face your face brother.
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by bakandow11: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Misconception of perception d fact dat u knw him to b slowpoke dats why ur mind dey run programs.....after ur great deal of reaearch den u will ask us if u shuld tell d husband....my broda if u ar yet to marry atlist find a gurl fwend if not look for d nearest football show center sitdown dey watch highlight or cont dey buy BOBO for her kids while ur so call slowpoke keeps operating under G....den after all said and done we will know who truly deserve to b call slowpoke
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by Crocz(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
Busy body o!...life of a jobless man tongue
As far as we both know, you didn't see anything...did you? grin
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by kuderrich: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hash tag aproko for u.
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by Chimerase(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
If she is IMBE is de cat IMBE too? cheesy
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by sanyablaze(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Chimerase:
If she is IMBE is de cat IMBE too? cheesy
what u saying..what is cat?
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by Chimerase(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Iceberylin op is asking wat is cat so tell him biko cheesy
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by iceberylin(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Chimerase:
Iceberylin op is asking wat is cat so tell him biko cheesy
ČÁŤ ŃÁ PÚŚŚŶ ŃÁ wink
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
The IMBE is busy drilling bore hole....
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by kaylechy(m): 12:20am On Oct 09, 2014
OP, beta mind ur business. I no say u dun try make u bleep that woman but u didn't succeed.
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by sanyablaze(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2014
kaylechy:
OP, beta mind ur business. I no say u dun try make u bleep that woman but u didn't succeed.
that woman is everyones dream in my hood..he got a killer body. Even Men with ride run after her..but I got my policy..don't do Married Woman, even if she mite not be legally married...but am so sure the dudes outside woudnt know their fantasy drills an imbe's deek...just so you know..I once saw John's deek, I didn't believe ma eye as well...the guy got Joystick as like the HORSE....but Woman are so devilish sha...a woman can Fork a Mad Man...they are evil...chaiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by kaylechy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
sanyablaze:
that woman is everyones dream in my hood..he got a killer body. Even Men with ride run after her..but I got my policy..don't do Married Woman, even if she mite not be legally married...but am so sure the dudes outside woudnt know their fantasy drills an imbe's deek...just so you know..I once saw John's deek, I didn't believe ma eye as well...the guy got Joystick as like the HORSE....but Woman are so devilish sha...a woman can Fork a Mad Man...they are evil...chaiiiiiiiiiiiii

Lmaoooooo!!!!!!!
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by 100Cents: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Are you jealous ?
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2014
Well well well well well well
Mind ya Bisness if you get any
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by Rocktation(f): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2014
iceberylin:

grin
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by Rocktation(f): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Lame stories everywhere...because everyone wants to be Linda Ikeji..
Re: Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) by adepiero: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! / 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More / This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.