Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,521 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

snazzydawn - About Me - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / snazzydawn - About Me (9995 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: snazzydawn - About Me by cabali(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2007
The way i look at the post is thats what she sees her kitchen to be; what she wants it to be and u guys are getting worked over? whow
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by aloib(f): 12:50am On Oct 01, 2007
cabali:

The way i look at the post is thats what she sees her kitchen to be; what she wants it to be and u guys are getting worked over? whow

are u mad!!! or ure just plain dumb, u didnt see the part wer she said she just cleaned, stop being in denial abeg, rubbish
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by cabali(m): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2007
U are evidently attaching a lot of emotion to this! Even if she lied or is telling the truth - either ways what do u stand to gain? Has she gained some form of credit by what she said that u are not happy about?

Get a grip psycho!

Next time dont believe everything u get from the net. How many truth is told even here on nairaland starting from names. Only God knows if u r really female grin

rubbish grin
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by aloib(f): 2:16am On Oct 02, 2007
cabali:

You are evidently attaching a lot of emotion to this! Even if she lied or is telling the truth - either ways what do u stand to gain? Has she gained some form of credit by what she said that u are not happy about?

Get a grip psycho!

Next time don't believe everything u get from the net. How many truth is told even here on nairaland starting from names. Only God knows if you're really female grin

rubbish grin

could careless if she gains any credit or not, no business of mine, just hate the fact that u think u can deceive people, like wtf, cos of attention u lie? dang
lol, not many peeps are like u and ur snazzyliar, why the heck r u backing her up sef, abeg, all dse wont get u her lying ass to Bleep, so stop the ass kissing abeg, wen u done kissing her ass, tell me how it tastes, anuofia
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by cabali(m): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2007
U are obviously moved by her and affected by her if not u will kill the emotions u attach to it! If u are angry cos she got u on the line hung dry thats understood but, just let it go before u get paranoid.

U are clearly her victim! I think u need therapy 2 help u deal with the emotion but i tell u, just let it go! if u can be deceived that easily, u will someday get a heart break off the internet.

Reduce the amout of emotion u allow on the NET if u know whats good for you! You think there is complete truth in what people post on nairaland? if u think so then protection from urself cos u will mos def soon loose it (especially with the way u are going with this one)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Edo Declares Thursday A Public Holiday For Coronation Of The Crown Prince / What Has Nairaland Taught You? / Mtn Cheat Codes For Airtime & Data 2023 [june Updated]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.