Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,391 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

snazzydawn - About Me - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / snazzydawn - About Me (9992 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: snazzydawn - About Me by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:53am On Sep 22, 2007
doyin13:

Look at this dodoyo of a Jamo

reciting abuse that you got from somewhere else

Let me tell you

Naija no dey marry Jamo. I have two Carribean baby mamas who
I left ages ago the moment they wanted to name the pikin daughters

Shanikwa and Lamuzinda.

You Carribean folks are crazy. All that ocean breeze has bleeped with all
your brains

Na who dey reject who

Carribean girls are two a penny.

ALL i do for a shag is to buy them five pound reefer.

The only Naija girl that falls for that is Omo Eko so
don't get it twisted.

All you ashewo girls . angry

Lmfao chie chie I pity you oh

anyway like I stated earlier,  "You are not in my legend” you this small boy.

Your Mother, Sisters, Aunties and Nieces are the real Ashewo, you want to sit here and fucking disrespect me, i mean who the fu ck are you, rubbish!!!!u better finish what you started.

Look at the useless pig angry angry angry!!!!!fucking bastard.
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by doyin13(m): 2:53am On Sep 22, 2007
You two should hurry up na

U are killing the flow angry grin
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by doyin13(m): 2:57am On Sep 22, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Lmfao chie chie I pity you oh

anyway like I stated earlier, "You are not in my legend” you this small boy.

Your Mother, Sisters, Aunties and Nieces are the real Ashewo

Look at the useless pig angry angry angry!!!!!fucking bastard.

CHEI SO MUCH HATE IN THE WORLD

LETS MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

grin grin grin
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:02am On Sep 22, 2007
doyin13:

KAI

Omo Eko

I tell u say make u no vex yet

Time for vex never reach

I no even talk whether u be high class one or Ajegunle purveyor.

You are right. I am not in your league

I prefer to patronize the Eastern Europeans.

Their toto no dey smell grin grin grin grin
hmmmmmm not beefing with you and your Ajegunle babes oh, not surprise at your taste since you sef is Razz
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by doyin13(m): 3:06am On Sep 22, 2007
AINT NOTHING BUT A GANGSTA PARTY

grin grin grin
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Islander(f): 3:08am On Sep 22, 2007
OMG Doyin I never in my life would have thought someone could be such an asshole,
Relationship from where?

Look baboon, you canot PUT claim to someting you have NEVER seen much less touch. Ask your informers which one of those ulgy MF's have ever seen or touch Islander's delicate skin?? Please, go and come again,

I see you have resorted to "gibbrish" . Well the last I checked English was supposedly your first language,

LOLOLOL, Jamaican? In your dreams. Yes I love my yardies 2 death, but Islander isn't one,

Again who cares about those useless heifers who defiled their tun tun and spread their legs for a goat? I don't .

Doyin you are a sorry excuse of a man. Grow some balls onto that 2in pencil you have wobbling between those boney legs,

Islander has class, I have been telling you that since creation muppet,

I can see you like to be tortured. You remind me of people who have sufferes tramatic childhoods. Even after the stimuli has been removed they still react at an indication,

Now scram batty buoy, we does bun gays wey I an I com from,
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:11am On Sep 22, 2007
doyin13 DUMBO grin grin grin

Gosh have never been this bored in my life before grin grin grin grin
***snoring snoring, dozing off my chair*** grin grin grin

dude you are really wack shocked shocked shocked
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by doyin13(m): 3:16am On Sep 22, 2007
WINDIES SUCK AT CRICKET

angry angry angry angry
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Islander(f): 3:25am On Sep 22, 2007
Lard I am so sorry for your wasted ass. That's what happens to little boys when mommy sends them to school and they decide to go f.uck fowls instead, Your brain is as shallow as your butt. No need for me repeating myself.

But I want to, I love light skinned, handsome babies( like my brothers) I am not into dark assholes like you and your kind. I told you my kids would NOT be called nappyheaded, run boboon, monkey,

Again, bring thou forth who knows the shape of my butt and I shall bow and concede, Untill such time, cierra la boca sucia,

Ok Non skull, I was NOT speaking pidgin. Every islands has its own dialect, go read a History book and learn about the outside. Stop thinking inside that infested closed bx you have the nerves to call a brain,

No NO you are dead wrong. I was brought uo, nOT dragged up like you. But that doesn't mean I would sit back and allow nonentities like yourself to speak down to me. If I do my dada would roll over in his grave. He didn't raise any weakheart.

The next time you see Islander, run bat, run!!!

PS, Have you noticed your overuse of the word "ho" has no effect on me? I suggest you go research your family tree. Upon completion let me know if you really believe I am still a ho,
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by doyin13(m): 3:35am On Sep 22, 2007
SALVATION IS BETTER THAN EARTHLY DESIRE

U MUST BE BORN AGAIN OR GO TO HELL FIRE grin grin
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Islander(f): 3:45am On Sep 22, 2007
Mi lard oo. See assholes in yo world oo.

Synonyms bat, they are called synoyms( ashewo, ho, slut, )

LOFASO, don't hate me for being a size 2, you wanted me to fat and slobbish? No mama taught us to eat in moderation, plus diabetes won't kill me oo,

And where is your freaking originality? Please I just called you a muppet, you came back and repeated it, damn boy, You reminded me of this guy who once copied from my Policital Science exam and tok down my name as well, you dunce,

I see you are running out of words. Why not buzz up your instigators? You reminded me of George Bush( useless man). He allowed his allieds to convince to invade Iraq, then they bounced and left him to wipe his ass,

Doyin, look owl you have NOTHING on moi, so I suggest you call it a night dork, didn't I warn you NOT to f.uck with me? You thought I was joking? No I don't mingle with pigs, oink, oink,

Go say your prayers (say one for me too oo abeg) and while you are at it, read a book, a brain is a terrible thing to waste dread,
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by doyin13(m): 3:59am On Sep 22, 2007
naija lo wa ;d ;d ;d
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Islander(f): 4:14am On Sep 22, 2007
I now have concluded that the 13 ou added to your girly name represents your IQ,

Ok run that again birdbrain, I am waiting, ho and prostitute are different? Oh lord poor your gay infested HIV ass,

What happened? God broke stick in your ears? I have been trying edify you for the past hour, still no progress, Islanders don't do the prostitution thingy, go check out the European countries and search the nationality of the hos there bat.

Ok, Dolphin in my caribbean islands.US$1 = $2.65Ec, in orther words we are VERY comfortable, thus the need to sell tun tun is not paramont( gosh many times must I repeat that) even my poodle learns at a much faster pace,

Hahahahahahahahaha, If only you know who Isklander is you would bow. Yes one day I will reveal my status and my identity. Or better yet I would take you to visit the Archives at home then you will understand where I got al this spice from.

FYI, I am a prominent member on the caribbean forums around and very popular too, NO NO no skeletons in my closet ( neither my womb)

I can feel your pain, but I did warn you. You see, fowl who doesn't hear "vop" go feel "vap", LMFAO,

And please, stop visiting those ho houses.AIDS is real brother ( you of all persons should know that. Have you seen the latest findings among the top AIDS patients, LOLLOLOLOL,

Doyin once again leave my clients alone, they are but mere innocent angles, Stop toying with them,

BTW, I heard the UK is about to revamp its Immigration policies, so make sure your papers are in order. I know you wouldn't like to be sent back to that dark village of yours now,

Guess what? I am here (on n'l) until whenever I decide to leave, If you behave yourself I give out rewards (lollipos, icecreams etc) but when you throw tantrums I give "tongue lashings", you choose slowpoke,

Bear me yo hear, mon ah tend to some important things, but ah go com back soon,
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:19am On Sep 22, 2007
Islander oya meet me on my YIM jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 22, 2007
lol this thread is as hilarious as it is silly. I couldnt help notice a couple of ignorant comments:

Islander:

Ok, Dolphin in my caribbean islands.US$1 = $2.65Ec, in orther words we are VERY comfortable, thus the need to sell tun tun is not paramont( gosh many times must I repeat that) even my poodle learns at a much faster pace,

What a farce, Japan is the second largest economy in the world and yet $1 = Japanese Yen 115.49
If the exchange rate alone is an indicator of economic boom then do we assume the Carribean has a much better economy than that of the Japanese?
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by doyin13(m): 4:28am On Sep 22, 2007
grin grin grin

SNAZZYDAWN IS A GODDESS
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by doyin13(m): 4:29am On Sep 22, 2007
Davidylan. Japan is too obvious sef.
Italy nko.

And dont mind me jare. Bad day at work

Need to let off some steam. And I aint allowed to play on the see-saws no more. cry grin
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 22, 2007
doyin13:

Davidylan. Japan is too obvious sef.
Italy nko.

lol and China. The British pound is stronger than the dollar and yet not even the Brits are foolish enough to claim they have a stronger economy than that of the US. The things you read on this site sometimes makes you want to scratch ur head in frustration.
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Islander(f): 4:39am On Sep 22, 2007
David welcome, I see Dolfin has retrieved you in attempt to solicit some help ( he needs it). And I so happy that of all the posts that were made here you somehow ONLY was able to detect that one, then again why am I even surprized.

First of all, don't you think comparing a country as Japan to a tiny caribbean island is rather far fectched? Then again I would have really loved to divert some attention to you, however I need all my energy to deal with bat.

@doyin, pussy, you are bleeding yet?? Ok, go back and come again. All that crap you have mentioned were said earlier. Honestly I am becoming fed up of your bootleg posts, they hold NO merit,

And again, did a Jamaica girl break your vunerable heart Sowry, well " do so nah like so" they are good at breaking hearts, while you are good at breaking banks, oppps,

Please, one last time go and check your family tree and there you find perfect examples of hos, prostitutes et al

Once again my haters, we are economically stabled so the "prostitution" DOYIN brought here is not at all a thing we practise, now kiss my beautiful ass,
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 22, 2007
Islander:

David welcome, I see Dolfin has retrieved you in attempt to solicit some help ( he needs it). And I so happy that of all the posts that were made here you somehow ONLY was able to detect that one, then again why am I even surprized.

lol you seem to have an extremely bloated oppinion of yourself don't you?  wink
- Doyin13 didnt need any help, he was doing just fine.
- That really wasnt the only thing i saw, there were a thousand other anachronisms, factual errors and downright exagerations that i chose to ignore. The exchange rate issue was an error i didnt expect a child in primary school to make not to talk of someone who shouts so much about pterygoid processes.

Islander:

First of all, don't you think comparing a country as Japan to a tiny caribbean island is rather far fectched? Then again I would have really loved to divert some attention to you, however I need all my energy to deal with bat.

Get your facts right, Japan is a tiny agglomeration of even smaller islands. The size of a nation does not determine its wealth, how big do you think nations like Wales, Bahrain and co are? As big as Pluto?

Islander:

Once again my haters, we are economically stabled so the "prostitution" DOYIN brought here is not at all a thing we practise, now kiss my beautiful ass,

Not really, you are too small a "nation" to even talk of having a proper economy. If Nigeria was a country of 10,000 people, we'd be "economically stabled too."
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by doyin13(m): 4:46am On Sep 22, 2007
grin grin grin grin
AINT NOTHING TO SEE HERE
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Islander(f): 4:50am On Sep 22, 2007
And Doyin again ( you really need to read and know your Geography) I cannot remembered our islands ever being affected by a hurricane, drought et al. We were blessed with mountainous terrains, so please take this you crap elsehwere.

Who took you in when war was raging in your country? Who took in other refugees from other African countries? I think you should ease up that cheapass weed you smoke for lunch,

"Slave babies" how ironic, an african using that terminolgy in a negative way. No dear I do have african heritage but not all my ancestors were from there,

You have been my attention for weeks.I am giving it to you 101%. Oh! The same Europeans who colonialised African did so in the islands too. Yes the educational system there is the same. So yes we have primary, secondary and we do write GCE et,

Please don't transform your anger to my beautiful islands oo, abeg, Let us handle tis war here and now,
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Islander(f): 4:56am On Sep 22, 2007
David, bloated you say? Naa, I think you are mixing me up with your twin jare,
Anyway once again, Japan may be tiny, it is still a giant compare to 150sq mls of mountains. Please use another analogy,

And please stop making Doyin feels important, I need space to deal with him. If you don't mind, save your cooments for Islander and we will open our own thread, Aiight!!!(wink)

Back to basics,
Doyin, Dolphin, Dogshit( choose one)
Please, How many times must I tell you not call your momma a ho? Anyway I think it is innate, poor thing,
Let me tuck my kitty in bed, brb,
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by aloib(f): 5:01am On Sep 22, 2007
e don do ooooooooooooo, jesus christ
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 22, 2007
Islander:

David, bloated you say? Naa, I think you are mixing me up with your twin jare,

Nah, its obvious who has been ranting and raving about "clients, pterygoid processes, wall street, agencies, bonuses" all night when they dont even know a jot about economic indicators beyond the exchange rate.

Islander:

Anyway once again, Japan may be tiny, it is still a giant compare to 150sq mls of mountains. Please use another analogy,

That is no excuse, land mass is not an indicator of economic strength if not Sudan would be Africa's largest economy today.

Islander:

And please stop making Doyin feels important, I need space to deal with him. If you don't mind, save your cooments for Islander and we will open our own thread, Aiight!!!(wink)

lol i dont have that time to waste to dignify you with a special thread. You're not worth the effort. What about finishing up that ur assignment on facial bones, you seem to have so much time on ur hands for someone who is supposedly studying skull bones.
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by doyin13(m): 5:03am On Sep 22, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin

NO CREDIT TODAY

COME TOMORROW
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by aloib(f): 5:06am On Sep 22, 2007
doyin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Islander(f): 5:16am On Sep 22, 2007
David it is obvious that you have something tingling on your conscience, why don't you just spite it out and save us both indegestion,
I remmebered our very first fight on NL evolved from similar circumstances. You have a tendancy to go around caredully selecting posts in an attempt to rile up others. Well you of all persons know how much I love to tangle,

Your mentioning of my bones classes wwre posted first of all NOT to Dolphin, The other things you meticulously mentioned were done so after your pigeon pal attacked me.

Anyway why am even givng you an explanation. Look David I am really not in the mood for your "sissy fights" as I mentioned, this is me and Doyin's war, please. Thank you,
BTW who the f.uck mentioned Wall street first? Wasn't it ]oyin who did. Wy don't you dessit from initiating wars and stick to doing what you were taught to do? This has NOTHING to do with you at all. I told you, if you like we can start our own thread,
@doyin lets carry on,
Lkook at this fool using Naturakl disasters as ammunition. I was right about you, you are a bat.

Again, keep naming islands ( good I see I have made you pulled out that atlas) afterall I am doing great,
Yes Hurricanes, etc ravaged the islands the same Katrina did the south ( what was your point again?)

Hurry up man, you are as dry as the sahara, don't keep me waiting, and I mean it,
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 22, 2007
Islander:

David it is obvious that you have something tingling on your conscience, why don't you just spite it out and save us both indegestion,

lol do you perchance have indigestion? BTW it is not spelled I-N-D-E-G-E-S-T-I-O-N (for someone studying pterygoid processes that should be an elementary error eh?)
It would be a sheer waste of space and time to have my conscience tingling because of you. You and your pack of wolverines just amused me no end with your incessant penchant for stirring up inchoate, classless and childish verbal spats every thread you find urselves.

Islander:

I remmebered our very first fight on Nairaland evolved from similar circumstances. You have a tendancy to go around caredully selecting posts in an attempt to rile up others. Well you of all persons know how much I love to tangle,

lol riling others up? LMAO! grin 5 pages on the Insomnia thread is enough to RAISE A DEAD BODY FROM THE GRAVE! Even my hi5 link is there. Wow!
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Islander(f): 6:09am On Sep 22, 2007
Sorry David, Mr. Fellowship
Had to go take care of some errands. I see you have sent your "monkeys" to hld forth while I was away.

Ok, yes I admit I did make an error in the spelling of indigestion, (its difficult typing on a handheld device)

And why are you getting so worked up about my pterygoid process? Ok, As I said earlier, we can do our thing on a diffrent thread, And please, please, you know yoy DO NOT wish to get into a verbal altercation on Nairaland with me? Please, Please, , I have a way with bringing some seriouis situations to light,

BTW, Insomniacs annoy you ths much, LOL, well go to bed, I have volunteer work to do at my "community college' tomorrow.( rOflmaso) so I have to burn these eyes,
Hey, where did your mate Doyin disappeared to? Just when we were having fun you had to come spoilt everything " papa-kill-joy"

Now whatever is bothering you, drink some milk it helps, or better go rattle me on I'M.( they usually post for me so I know)
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Islander(f): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2007
davidylan:

lol do you perchance have indigestion? BTW it is not spelled [b]I-N-D-E-G-E-S-T-I-O-N (for someone studying pterygoid processes that should be an elementary error eh?)[/b]It would be a sheer waste of space and time to have my conscience tingling because of you. You and your pack of wolverines just amused me no end with your incessant penchant for stirring up inchoate, classless and childish verbal spats every thread you find urselves.

lol riling others up? LMAO! grin 5 pages on the Insomnia thread is enough to RAISE A DEAD BODY FROM THE GRAVE! Even my hi5 link is there. Wow!

Isnt it rather ironic someone who struggles with his "ie" and "ei" somehow took time out to note a simple error? It is called "Brain-Hand coordination" Mr. fellowship,

Again.You really do NOT wish to get into an e-brawl with me, You know that too,
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Islander(f): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2007
:d

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Edo Declares Thursday A Public Holiday For Coronation Of The Crown Prince / What Has Nairaland Taught You? / Mtn Cheat Codes For Airtime & Data 2023 [june Updated]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.