Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

snazzydawn - About Me - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / snazzydawn - About Me (9996 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: snazzydawn - About Me by mizkay(f): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2006
snazzydawn:

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes Oh my God!!!so because I and your admin are almost always at our necks,its now "love"?hmmm.if he were to fall in love with every girl he banned... rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes abeg,you guys should spare me that...

Abegi o Snazzy.......it is not that o....*rubs hands*....na just say there is no smoke without fire now.....
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Typewriter(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2006
come oh i say come snazzy are u cheating on me? what's all this u and admin falling in and out of love? now which part are you guys in? making up or braking up?.

where is holyghost?
snazzy when you choose me i thought u got what u want?
we analyze this am going to hang myself if u no answer all questions and my spirit will come for u thereafter like take "away" in a snacks shop( even if you turn to a window shopper as in G- unit i will get u)

Guys keep off snazzy she is mine!!!!!!!!
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by hotangel2(f): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2006
Ur siggy is a joke.

Seun is in love with snazzy, and snazzy is in love with seun. *sniffs*.. i smell aunty snazzy screaming. *runs away*
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Typewriter(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2006
are u sure?

or do i wait for my wife Snazzy to pull the wool off my eye?
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by mizkay(f): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2006
Typewriter:

are u sure?

or do i wait for my wife Snazzy to pull the wool off my eye?

Let wool just remain for your eyes o because as soon as you pull am off you go get shock of your life and might need to be put on errr respirator.Snazz and Seun ARE and item........and are getting it on like a house on FIIIRRREEEEE!!.....keep out o typewriter!....before di fire kukun burn you!
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Typewriter(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2006
seun are u eating my yam behind me?
in fact do u have any thin love with my wife?

where is holyghost now?

house advice me the best line of action, after seun has answerd

mo gbe
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by hotangel2(f): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2006
U nefa gbe ooo. cheesy
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by snazzydawn(f): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes oh brother!!!
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by hotangel2(f): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2006
That's a big sign of true love.

Denial -- Both parties deny that they are in love, and they roll their eyes. like this --> rolleyes
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by mizkay(f): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2006
@Typewriter - cool down o!
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by snazzydawn(f): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2006
this children seffff!!!did you not see this? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-5122.32.html
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by icingbaby(f): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2006
welcome back snazzy. kiss
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by hotangel2(f): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2006
snazzydawn:

this children seffff!!!did you not see this? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-5122.32.html

U have a boyfriend? Big deal?? Nahh.. ur love for seun can conquer any boy!
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by mizkay(f): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2006
By the way go back to that link Snazz put up just now and read how she and 'her' Seun used to bicker.....chei! that love was longgg time ago .....
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by snazzydawn(f): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2006
Thanks icingcakeyyy!!!hotangel!hotangel!!hotangel!!!-----(csreaming)hotangel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
@mizkay,which Seun is that one again?
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by hotangel2(f): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2006
Aunty snazzy.... *sings*... u know u love seun, u know u love him, oh yes u want him, i know u want him... and he wants you too.

Awww... this is sooo sweet im almost crying. cry cry smiley
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Typewriter(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2006
snazzi u go killi me oh
yes or no are u in locve with this boy call seun? i read the link and u claim to be datin one yoruba boy who is that,
seun or me?
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by mizkay(f): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2006
snazzydawn:

Thanks icingcakeyyy!!!hotangel!hotangel!!hotangel!!!-----(csreaming)hotangel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
@mizkay,which Seun is that one again?

YOUR Seun noww.......ah ah....the ONE now.......that you and only YOU can recognise.....even in the DARK.....now....which other Seun are we talking about now Snazz?......no shame me now....
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Typewriter(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2006
i have just tie a rope around my neck so tell it as it is
this is not internet joke oh! i will jump and hang now!!!

NL love won kill me. the only typewrite in the house!!!
send  your advice b4 its late

@seun are u the dod that stole my apple?
my snazzi of all the omoges in NL?
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by snazzydawn(f): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes(passes by)wait a minute....typewriter,I am seeing that your siggy for the first time.Make them no catch you o!!!anyways,I am not the only snazzy on NL.There is another one!!!e fit be am...
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by hotangel2(f): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2006
Whos the other snazzy? Typewriter can go type on that one.

This my aunty snazzy is for seun. kiss
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Typewriter(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2006
thanks but let her answer in her own words
i go hang oh the rope is getting tighter by the sec.
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by mizkay(f): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2006
hot-angel:

Whos the other snazzy? Typewriter can go type on that one.

This my aunty snazzy is for seun. kiss

Well spoken hot - A......hehe, Typewriter, Thou shalt not Hang!

Plus, why are you guys in such massive denial? hot-angel, see me these two o!  when wind go blow, we go finally see fowl nyash....
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by snazzydawn(f): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2006
I don't even know what to say to you girlzzz.....

typewriter,what is keeping you from hanging yourself?do you want me to help you and put you out of your misery?(muttering)this is one troubled young man
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Typewriter(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2006
mizkay:

Well spoken hot - A.hehe, Typewriter, Thou shalt not Hang!

Plus, why are you guys in such massive denial? hot-angel, see me these two o! when wind go blow, we go finally see fowl nyash....

so these girls were telling me the truth?

sNazzy u of all people in fact what has seun has that i hve not to give u
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by mizkay(f): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2006
snazzydawn:

typewriter,what is keeping you from hanging yourself?do you want me to help you and put you out of your misery?(muttering)this is one troubled young man

ehe! Typewriter you see what hot-angel and I were saying now? Snazz doesnt even care wether you die by hanging or you just die.....the girl's in lurrvve with Admin -----> way to go!
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by snazzydawn(f): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2006
(blushing green) rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes (gasps in french)
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Typewriter(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2006
snazzydawn:

snazzy am finished so u want to kill me urself? despite my effort to convince the whole world that u are a through wife material
it would have been better u told me this by Pm.
is any girl out there willing to help me out, since the guys have left me for death?
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by hotangel2(f): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I love "happily ever endings"
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by mizkay(f): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2006
Snazzy babygirl you've finished Type.... wehhhhh, pity o! poor guy... but Type nobi Snazz fault if she fall in love with the Sane Smooth Seun....
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by mizkay(f): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2006
hot-angel:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I love "happily ever endings"

Hot...I prefer 'happily never end' endings hehehe
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by snazzydawn(f): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2006
You know one thing I like about you girls?you always dream...it's good sha!!!only this is one dream that will never come true!!!if you like,go to that babalawo wherever!!!.....lol...mizkay,you be Camerounian?I see as you say weeeeehhhh like one mami for yaounde!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Has Nairaland Taught You? / Mtn Cheat Codes For Airtime & Data 2023 [june Updated] / An Area View Of Ring Road, Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.