Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

My Experience Wooing This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Wooing This Girl (4478 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
[b]It was a Wednesday evening, I stepped out of home to get something from a nearby store, I stepped into the shop like a lion who just arrived his den. "Mallam,give me custard " I ordered like a gentle dude,then I heard a voice from my right, "Good evening" she said,I looked at her and behold my mind started racing to many possibilities, I was like "Why did this fine sweet girl greet me? ," because I have never seen her before. All that thoughts happened in a milli-second,

"What's up" I replied. She nodded. Being a shy guy,I just kept quiet afterwards. The mallam brought the custard, my mind was whispering to me... why waste the chance?

So I ordered for sugar from the Mallam in a bid to prolong my stay in the shop by some few seconds so I can strike up a little convo with this criterion of beauty.
Unfortunately, the tension in me overthrew the determination to speak with her further, so I left the shop disappointed, thinking I'd never see her again.

"See fĂșck up" I soliloquized
I just walked home like a pack of wolves coming back from an unsuccessful hunt.

Later in the day,I went to see Chuks my close friend since high school days..
Chuks is a guy who happens to be shrewd and clever in giving advices to greenhorns like me,I mean he is gyneolatric.

"Oh boy how far na"
"Baba I dey oooo"
Chuks happened to notice the disappointment on my face and he sought to know, then I narrated the short experience. He laughed and promised to assist me claiming he knows the girl and he'd talk to her.
..............................................[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by falconey(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
ok when is it coming out on DVD?

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Fmartin(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
f
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
[b]"Baba,no stress yourself, na Pelumi be her name, I go talk to her, but you go find me something sha"

Funny how your friends can't help you for free right? I promised to give him my old laptop if he could help me get her contact and also talk to her. Then he assured me whole-heartedly that he would deliver.. I was relaxed, then we strolled out for an evening walk ,I even bought him N1000 suya just to encourage him to do a good job. He kept on assuring me.

Now we sat down at a bench beside the blaring furnace roasting the suya. Then Chuks drafted the strategy we would use. The plan was simple,we will head to the hostel where Pelumi stays,because Chuks later told me she was a student in the Federal University close to us,
"We would wait for her in front of the basketball ball court,she lives off campus, but she comes to the court to read every evening with her bestie Fatima,"
As he kept talking, I kept nodding like an agama lizard, he would talk and pause to take a chew of each piece of suya,my mind was already reminiscing the osculate event.
We later agreed to execute the plan the evening of the next day. After the school would have been through with lectures for the day,then we "attack".[/b]
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
I'll update soon... BRB
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
*Grabs a seat...... Waoooo cheesycheesy

*Nice one Op....*clapping *

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
ITs Wale Adenuga Production. "WE are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator"

"This is super story

"A life of strife and sorroww

"This is super storyyy

"Of good food and housing"

grin, Op viewers are waiting

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
falconey:
this simple shiit made me laff
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
ITs Wale Adenuga Production. "WE are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator"

"This is super story

"A life of strife and sorroww

"This is super storyyy

"Of good food and housing"

grin, Op viewers are waiting
C'mon show some love na
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

thanks wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

thanks wink
CC smellymouth
come join her here in the cinema cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
C'mon show some love na
i just did now, wit the SUPER-STORY song grin
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
i just did now, wit the SUPER-STORY song grin
This is not fair ooo
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
This is not fair ooo
cry haha how is it not fair now
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cry haha how is it not fair now
You'll make them discredit my post na
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
falconey:
31st of June tongue
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
31st of June tongue

Are you posting the remaining piece or not?

Ab0ki
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
[b]It's the next day already, the daylight seemed like eternity to come, oh yeah,my mind was besieged with thoughts of her,so much I couldn't sleep,so much I was eagerly waiting for the break of daylight like a bridegroom waiting for his bride.
Finally, its 6 am... "but wait!" I said to myself ,the plan is until evening, but Chuks was meant to meet with her in the morning to set up a meeting with her at the basketball court of the school,so as not to catch her unawares, cool right?

"Griiin griiin" my phone rang,Chuks calling, I picked.
"Hello,better be prepared ooo,and arrange the laptop because you'll meet her today." Elated I was, but at the same time tensed,as the clock clicked through the day,all I could think of is her.
Impatiently peeping my wristwatch every few minutes like a snake waiting to devour a mouse.
At last,it was 4:30pm,Chuks came over to my place,I was like "Oya,how did it go? Did you arrange the meeting? " He said "yes but she said she won't be available"
Damn it! I swore
So I have been waiting like a fool all day expecting nothing?
He calmed me down and said all is definitely not lost, he came up with another plan,he probably tagged it "Plan B'',perhaps to make it seem like a suitable alternative.
"I'll speak to her best friend, Fatima, about your intentions towards Pelumi, but you will have to supply gifts such as Rose flowers,and some cosmetics that an average lady would love"... he said with all confidence in the world.
Chuks always have this special ability to persuade and convince someone, he could convince a lion to eat grass instead of meat. That's how good he was.

For some reasons, I agreed. We both headed to a boutique nearby where I bought some sweet-smelling roses and a wristwatch ,and to a salon where I bought some cosmetics, Chuks kept making the choices while I just paid. I didn't mind spending much money,as long as it would pay off, I said to myself.
Off he went to meet Fatima and execute "Plan B".. I just went to the viewing centre to catch a Champions League match. Still in full confidence Chuks will deliver.
..........................................[/b]
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
jboy73:

Are you posting the remaining piece or not?

Ab0ki
Baba, I've updated

BTW I'm from the South
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
gringrin

Nice one....

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
I smell chucks will betray u
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Thanks smiley

Leave all these "bad belles" .. Sandoski wink
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:
gringrin

Nice one....

Are you addicted to pop corn??
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
jboy73:
I smell chucks will betray u
Hmmmm keep smelling grin
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
It's kinda late now... I'll definitely update it tomorrow .. so keep up with this thread.

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
But don't tell me this is your first time wooing a girl...
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Equalizer:

Are you addicted to pop corn??

Yes ooo....

Join me...Der is love in sharing ....

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Thanks smiley

Leave all these "bad belles" .. Sandoski wink

Lol..gringrin

Keep it up... I'm your number one FAN....

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Yes ooo....

Join me...Der is love in sharing ....

Wow!..

Am joining you fastly without any hesitation...

Help me ask Mama Rukewa whether she get Dogoyaro or monkey tail, make I use am wash the pop corn down..
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CAPSLOCKED: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
undecided
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Equalizer:

Wow!..

Am joining you fastly without any hesitation...

Help me ask Mama Rukewa whether she get Dogoyaro or monkey tail, make I use am wash the pop corn down..

You no fit drink dat kind local drink for here... Oya make I bring coke , make we form Ajebo for once...cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

You no fit drink dat kind local drink for here... Oya make I bring coke , make we form Ajebo for once...cheesygrin

Ajebo thinks abi??

OK nah.. Lemme have seven bottles of coke...

Do you okpa with you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders I Need Your Opinon. / SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) / This Is Why She Lost Interest In You, Based On Her Zodiac Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.