Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Experience Wooing This Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Wooing This Girl (4477 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Equalizer:

Ajebo thinks abi??

OK nah.. Lemme have seven bottles of coke...

Do you okpa with you?

grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

grin

For the okpa that you gave me now I think I've fallen in love with you ...

Just tell me the simply truth...

What will be your reaction if I pop out ring from my pocket and propose to you here and now
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Equalizer:

For the okpa that you gave me now I think I've fallen in love with you ...

Just tell me the simply truth...

What will be your reaction if I pop out ring from my pocket and propose to you here and now

gringrin
Stop dreaming....

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by iampeTer(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
pop corn pls
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:
gringrin
Stop dreaming....

Am no joker...

*kneels down*

* tears of joy in my eyes*

*and diamond ring on my hand*

Saying....

SANDOSKI will you marry me?

*whispering" oh God, please let her say yes*

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CAPSLOCKED: 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

You no fit drink dat kind local drink for here... Oya make I bring coke , make we form Ajebo for once...cheesygrin

YOU OWN A KIOSK IN REAL LIFE, NO DOUBT.
FROM POP CORN TO SOFTDRINKS TO OKPA, AND EVEN HI-FIVES.. . YOU SELL EVERYTHING!
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by slyrone(m): 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
I stopped reading the moment I saw the line that you ll give him your old laptop just cos say he wan follow girl talk on your behalf, chai even LIE MUHAMMAD dey learn from you. see as you dey post superstory

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 12, 2016
slyrone:
I stopped reading the moment I saw the line that you ll give him your old laptop just cos say he wan follow girl talk on your behalf, chai even LIE MUHAMMAD dey learn from you. see as you dey post superstory

Old Dell Latitude D600 laptop isn't a big laptop to dash out.. The market work now should be around 8k now.. I see nothing wrong in such offer...

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:26am On Jun 12, 2016
Equalizer:
But don't tell me this is your first time wooing a girl...

I'm a novice in wooing girls... let's just say I've always been shy of girls... LOL. But in life,there's a first time for everything wink

But it's not my first time cool

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by defemidefemi(m): 3:55am On Jun 12, 2016
SANDOSKI commenting with doz funny images is making the story more interesting. thumb up.
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by ninovandross(m): 5:26am On Jun 12, 2016
op roses, really niggr for naija girl, this story sounds made up but e sweet and man they bord so no yawa carry on
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by 0955eb027(m): 6:20am On Jun 12, 2016
Conclusion, your guy Chuks just dey use your money flex, or possibly give the gift out to Fatima or some other babe. You discovered and finally summoned the courage to talk to Pelumi. She agrees quite easily, because she has been expecting you to do the needfull, and you blame yourself for not being courageous in the first place. If i am right @op, you will buy me an LG G3 (uk used), if i am wrong, i go dash you my Nokia 206
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2016
[b]It was a gloomy match, at least so it was to me, I wasn't concentrating,my mind was probably fantasizing the fact that I could have met Pelumi today and probably spew out my feelings to her already. I felt as empty as space.

I got home, expecting Chuks call,but it wasn't forthcoming.
"What's up with this guy? Or has he been kidnapped? "
I brushed it off asserting that he might probably be tired and would give me a call the following morning. So off I went to bed too,with my mind still enclosed with thoughts of Pelumi.
Friday morning, of course Chuks called, and certainly I reprimanded him for not calling the previous night, he gave excuses.. as usual!
"I don give her the gift make she deliver am to Pelumi,so I don collect her number too "
Correct Guy..I retorted.
Now I have her number,its time to make a move because she must have seen my message. wink ... But on a second thought,I decided to wait a bit
"Calm down Captain, why the rush.. she no dey run na"

Evening reached,Chuks had come to claim his reward,the old laptop I promised him..
Of course I keep my promises, I gave him,and he was definitely full of praises.. and he even said anytime I needed help in wooing any girl,never hesitate to holla me. Hmmmm.. see this Guy ooo,you think sey I fit date any other girl apart from Pelumi?

As blind as love can be.
............................................[/b]

cc. Sandoski Jboy73 Equalizer
I have updated
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 8:59am On Jun 12, 2016
0955eb027:
Conclusion, your guy Chuks just dey use your money flex, or possibly give the gift out to Fatima or some other babe. You discovered and finally summoned the courage to talk to Pelumi. She agrees quite easily, because she has been expecting you to do the needfull, and you blame yourself for not being courageous in the first place. If i am right @op, you will buy me an LG G3 (uk used), if i am wrong, i go dash you my Nokia 206
Mah nigga grin

That's why it's called a story, to keep you in suspense wink
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
[b]It was a gloomy match, at least so it was to me, I wasn't concentrating,my mind was probably fantasizing the fact that I could have met Pelumi today and probably spew out my feelings to her already. I felt as empty as space.

I got home, expecting Chuks call,but it wasn't forthcoming.
"What's up with this guy? Or has he been kidnapped? "
I brushed it off asserting that he might probably be tired and would give me a call the following morning. So off I went to bed too,with my mind still enclosed with thoughts of Pelumi.
Friday morning, of course Chuks called, and certainly I reprimanded him for not calling the previous night, he gave excuses.. as usual!
"I don give her the gift make she deliver am to Pelumi,so I don collect her number too "
Correct Guy..I retorted.
Now I have her number,its time to make a move because she must have seen my message. wink ... But on a second thought,I decided to wait a bit
"Calm down Captain, why the rush.. she no dey run na"

Evening reached,Chuks had come to claim his reward,the old laptop I promised him..
Of course I keep my promises, I gave him,and he was definitely full of praises.. and he even said anytime I needed help in wooing any girl,never hesitate to holla me. Hmmmm.. see this Guy ooo,you think sey I fit date any other girl apart from Pelumi?

As blind as love can be.
............................................[/b]

cc. Sandoski Jboy73 Equalizer
I have updated

Why release the laptop when the deal is yet to be sealed??

Na mtn abi Glo the girl dey use? Lol
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2016
[b]The weekend was a quiet one, you wouldn't believe I spent the entire Saturday rehearsing the lines I will tell her when I finally called, I would write it down like a songwriter writing his songs,and even tore it and write again. When I finally got what I wanted from my bank of creativity, I smiled sheepishly to myself.

"Yea it's time to memorise this lines" but those lines would be used when I finally get to arrange a meeting with her— I have an initial hurdle to cross.. which is introducing myself. Chuks already told me what to say.. wink

The next day was a Sunday, cool day, its 5:30 am. My phone rang,Chuks calling,
"What the hell is he calling me for this early morning? "
I grumbled.
Chuks had called to suggest that we go to the Campus church for the service.
He opined that Pelumi definitely attends the church,so this will be a golden opportunity to catch the "fish"— at least book my space wink ..

So I rushed to have my bath and quickly dressed up,the service was starting by 7:00am.
"It's better we go early, so we would be able to know where she'd sit " Chuks had said on the phone.

I normally attend a Catholic church but hey,I wouldn't mind attending this service for something this worth it, I thought to myself.
Chuks had hired a car to come pick us up... fancy, I guess. We reached the church on time,and Chuks had arranged with Fatima to set up a meeting by "chance" after the service would end.
It was a long sermon from the Presiding pastor, damn!!!
I was like "This man preach finish na"
I was as tranquil as the summer sea throughout the service. In what seemed to be like eternity, at last the service ended.

Stepping out of the church,Chuks introduced me to Fatima, she was this slender girl with large hips as solid as bricks. "Hello" I said
We exchanged pleasantries, and she winked at Chuks and they left me to somewhere around the corner of the church surrounding.

They had left because Pelumi was coming towards us,so what does that mean?— Make a move,this is your chance Captain.
My heartbeat was racing faster than Usain Bolt,my mind was in a state of disturbance. She catwalked towards me with her eyes perusing different directions. Yes! She was looking for Fatima her friend, but who cares? I have a mission to execute.

"Hello" Pelumi right?
"Hi"
Before I could proceed further, she received a call that moment, so I had to wait a few secs.
But while she was talking on phone .. I had noticed a slight scar on her forehead. Hmmmm....
I didn't see the scar that Wednesday .. I murmured.

After the call ended. I was caught in-between introducing myself or just saying hello and march on.
With a plethora of tension embodied in me coupled with my confusion, I just stammered "Errhm Erhmm, You attend this church?"
"Yes " she replied ... she then said "Hey,I can't remember where I met you, can you remind me"
I told her where I saw her.. by this time I was as uncertain as the weather. She seemed to have forgotten so quick ..
I became faint-hearted immediately. She smiled at me and walked towards Fatima and Chuks who later joined me to ask how it went.

I couldn't say a word.... "let's just go" I said unfulfilled.
.............................................[/b]
cc Equalizer Sandoski Jboy73 falconey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2016
[b]The following day,
I decided to go into the campus of the school,just a stone-throw away, then I met Fatima "Hey, how have you been?" I inquired
"Cool" came the reply .
Got to know she just gained admission into the school and prior to that,
But while perusing down her feminine body,I noticed something similar to the wristwatch I bought for Pelumi, out of curiosity, I asked her,she said it was giving to her by one of her admirers .. I sought further to know the name of the admirer .. —Chuks.. yes! Chuks

After some series of mental bewilderment, I asked if she was Fatima, and she replied, Yes,her friend was indeed Pelumi..
"It is too much of a coincidence ,she must be the so-called Fatima Chuks had been referring to.. but in analogy, Chuks happened to be wooing her(Fatima) and diverted my gifts meant for Peluma to her with the pretense that he bought it himself.
" What!!! " she was obviously shocked, but not as shocked as me though.
"Where is Pelumi?" I asked after a little narration of my story to her..
To my utmost surprise... Pelumi is in London, she left the previous day,the Sunday.
"She schools there" said Fatima
"She only came down here on holiday and spent a little time with me" she further added. Yeeeepaaaa!!!!!!

Now the question is why did Chuks divert the gifts?

Chuks definitely had met Pelumi before I did,due to the fact that he is courting Fatima.

But because he was in need of the laptop ,he decided to play a fast one on me.

He also knew Pelumi would be leaving back to school soon,and she'll definitely not agree to my proposals probably due to distance so he never bothered contacting her or even telling her about me while he lied to me!

I was flabbergasted and astounded. My mind seemed to have jerked into a state of mental paranoia.. it was a total loss for me..

"Chuks must return my laptop back,and everything I spent on the course", I said

Now the funny thing is that I spent days buying various gifts, rehearsing lines, and even attending the campus church not knowing I was chasing nothing! She didn't even know.. She might have just greeted me in the first place just as a normal courtesy ... Whatever it was.. the fact remained that I lost.

As for the old laptop, I had been promising Chuks that I'd give it to him,but I never planned to, It had been a loss.. I guess God was trying to punish me for my niggardness.. [/b]

I would like to thank those who encouraged me right from the beginning of the thread.. CC. Sandoski,Equalizer.. thank you falconey for the "DVD joke" .. ErnieSmallz thanks for the "Super Story song " (yeye girl. tongue) .. thanks to my loyal viewers.. na una try pass

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
[b]The following day,
I decided to go into the campus of the school,just a stone-throw away, then I met Fatima "Hey, how have you been?" I inquired
"Cool" came the reply .
But while perusing down her feminine body,I noticed something similar to the wristwatch I bought for Pelumi, out of curiosity, I asked her,she said it was giving to her by one of her admirers .. I sought further to know the name of the admirer .. —Chuks.. yes! Chuks

After some series of mental bewilderment, I asked if she was Fatima, and she replied, Yes,her friend was indeed Pelumi..
"It is too much of a coincidence ,she must be the so-called Fatima Chuks had been referring to.. but in analogy, Chuks happened to be wooing her(Fatima) and diverted my gifts meant for Peluma to her with the pretense that he bought it himself.
To my utmost surprise... Pelumi is in London, she left the previous day,the Sunday.
"She only came down here on holiday and spent a little time with me" she further added. Yeeeepaaaa!!!!!!

Chuks definitely had met Pelumi before I did,due to the fact that he is courting Fatima.

He also knew Pelumi would be leaving back to school soon,and she'll definitely not agree to my proposals probably due to distance so he never bothered contacting her or even telling her about me while he lied to me!

I was flabbergasted and astounded. My mind seemed to have jerked into a state of mental paranoia.. it was a total loss for me..

Now the funny thing is that I spent days buying various gifts, rehearsing lines, and even attending the campus church not knowing I was chasing nothing! She didn't even know.. She might have just greeted me in the first place just as a normal courtesy ... Whatever it was.. the fact remained that I lost.

As for the old laptop, I had been promising Chuks that I'd give it to him,but I never planned to, It had been a loss.. I guess God was trying to punish me for my niggardness.. [/b]

I would like to thank those who encouraged me right from the beginning of the thread.. CC. Sandoski,Equalizer.. thank you falconey for the "DVD joke" .. ErnieSmallz thanks for the "Super Story song " (yeye girl. tongue) .. thanks to my loyal viewers.. na una try pass
hehehe grin ya welcome wink .. Nice story
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by ALAGA1: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2016
Nice one CaptainEColeJnr , grin

[img]http://gif.co/xbNh.gif[/img]
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by 0955eb027(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Mah nigga grin

That's why it's called a story, to keep you in suspense wink
Alrite bro, stil followin.
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by CaptainEColeJnr: 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
ALAGA1:

thanks baba cool
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Waoooo.... Interesting.....

Nice one Bestie.....captainEcolejnr*clapping *

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
[b]The following day,
"Cool" came the reply .

ALAGA1:

Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by luckyikhide(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oro Pesi je:
I'm sharing this because it is thought-provoking. I wish you could forward it to every youth known to you, so they can have a piece of it. And let the sleeping giants rise.

"My Dear Nigerian Youths", by Prof. Isa.

I am very angry and that is why I am addressing you.

You are the source of my anger and I want to vent my spleen- maybe not at you directly- but at the arrogance of your ignorance.

You sit in front of a computer and rant all day through social media but with every click, you make money - not for yourself - but for Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook).

With every megabyte of data you spend complaining and maligning, you make stupendous bucks for Etisalat, Glo and Airtel.

Over the next two years, the number of Nigerian millionaires will jump by 47% but most likely you will not be among because you are too busy whining and complaining. And yet about 60% of Nigeria’s 170m population are below 35 years. Oh, what a waste! By the way, Mark Zuckerberg was 19 when he started Facebook.

Africa’s youngest billionaire, Ashish Thakkar, is 31. He escaped from the Rwandan genocide and relocated to Uganda where he started an IT business.

Collin Thornton, who made his millions by fixing bad computers and setting up Dial-a-Nerd, is 35.

Adam Horowitz, an 18-year-old entrepreneur, started 30 websites in 3 years before he became successful.

The only thing you have ever started is an online petition. Have you heard of Jason Njoku? He’s 33 and the founder of Iroko TV. He received $8m investment into his company just a few years ago. What he does? Sharing the same Nollywood films that you spend hours to watch online. He didn’t just hang around waiting for Buhari to make something happen or blaming Jonathan for not making anything happen.

Kamal Budhabhatti was deported from Kenya but while on the flight, he thought of the opportunities in Kenya. He found his way back after 6 months and today his company is valued at $30m. He’s 36.

Have you heard of Chinedu Echeruo? Apple just paid $1b for his app. He’s a Nigerian like you and all he did was attempt to fix a problem. But for you, the only thing you attempt to fix are your nails- and your hairdo! Chinedu moved to New York in 1995 and found it difficult to navigate the city with ease so he developed HopStop to fix the problem.

Stop listing all the problems - we know them already but what are you doing about them?

Awolowo was 37, Akintola was 36, Ahmadu Bello was 36, Tafawa Balewa was 34, Okotie-Eboh was 27 and Enahoro was 27 at the time of independence of Nigeria.

In 1966, the first coup was led by Kaduna Nzeogwu (29) and stopped by Murtala Mohammed (28), TY Danjuma (28), IBB (25), Sanni Abacha (23) and Shehu Yar'adua (23).

It brought in Yakubu Gowon as Head of State at 32 and Olusegun Obasanjo at 29.

You are in your 40s and you still sag your trousers.

Of course, you know Linda Ikeji. You’ve spent hundreds of hours on her blog laughing and commenting while she smiles her way to the bank.

She’s just built a house for her father in the village- just by you clicking on her gossip and sharing.

Your day is not complete without a stop by at her blog. She was as broke as you are but she turned a hobby into a business.

Are you that void of understanding?

You think those politicians have any regard for you?

That is why I referred to the arrogance of your ignorance at the beginning of this diatribe.

You have a false estimation of yourself. You have an over bloated ego.

You are only as good as an election ticket - pure and simple. You are only good to be used and discarded like a used ballot paper. Who keeps a used ballot paper anyway? That is why they only remember you every four years.
CHANGE starts from the mind. All you need is NEW thinking.
Re: My Experience Wooing This Girl by amalder: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
[b]The following day,
"Cool" came the reply .

not bad I enjoyed it keep it up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders I Need Your Opinon. / / My Vaseline Comrades.....where At Thou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.