Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Ladies And Their Ways - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Ways (1697 Views)

Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? / Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] / Ladies And Their Ways Of Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 6:32am On Jun 12, 2016
Good morning,

Based on my experience in life, I feel during the creation, there was a technical error that has left so many women incapable of reasoning effectively when make decisions in choosing whom to date.

The statistics is quiet bad such that I am at liberty to say only 1 in 10 are reasonable; that is, those who were lucky to escape God's mistake during creation.

In all my life, I have only met just 1 that uses her brain and mind effectively, the rest often make one mistake or the other that cost them a chance to be with someone who truly love them or someone whom they would really be at peace with.

Based on this, they always come back to eat their vomit in some cases.

I understand that nobody is perfect but the way ladies display their imperfection makes me wonder if they have a functional brain--sadly, their emotion is their brain.

I had this girl that I dated back in 2011 and within 4 months, she ended the relationship. I would say I was part of the cause and because I know I really loved her I tried to reconcile with her and make up for my error.
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 6:40am On Jun 12, 2016
She refused to hear me out or give me a chance to speak. I didn't cheat on her nor hit her. It had to do with something emanating from a previous relationship in which after my time with an ex before her, no sex was involved but the ex gave her body another guy who forked her and other guys had their share.

Out of security concerns and to be on the safer side, I didn't want to have a relationship without sex. Due to my way of handling it, she left, thinking I didn't love her and that all I wanted was just sex, though we never had sex because she refused on the ground that she has had bad experiences.

Because I truly loved her, I persisted and wanted to have her back. I felt it was my fault. Each time I called, she would yell at me and telling me not to call her line. Any time I bring up the issue, she always get angry and even insult me. This went on from 2011 to till date.

It does not mean I didn't date any girl around this time. I just love this girl in a different way but she never knew or thought it. Yeah, it sound stupid or "mumustic"

What saddens me now is that beneath her resolve to not want to date me, I see embedded traces of perceiving me as broke azz, a never do well.

It's a crime to view me through such lens and I hardly forgive any girl that does that.

I just detest people who look down on others. It's against my personal philosophy that one man is lesser than the other and I never see it that way. I feel we are all same.
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by blaquemyc: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2016
Really? What should he have created instead?
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by michiyke2003(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2016
My dear,go to ur mother,tell her dat u wnt 2 be reborn. Ur post is sensless and meaningless. How dare u make such a silly post about God who is perfect in all his deeds?. Tell me,if all women are wise as u wish,do u think they will ever respect their husband?. Wisdom is a disease and that was d reason y men made dis earth a place for war.
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by tgmservice: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2016
Sori OP but If u only met one girl in your whole life who is reasonable that means you too are not so reasonable
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 7:09am On Jun 12, 2016
How do I mean?

One day we were chatting, precisely last month, when I told her to check out a site I was building for an NGO.

She never really got to know me before she left and so, she was surprised I could build a website or have such skills, which is just one of my least used among over 10 web based skills that I have.

She asked if I was being paid for the job and I told her I volunteered and that I really do not care if I was being paid for the job.

Because I wanted her to see the website, I gave her the webadress but she said she didn't have data to view it.

I asked her how much was subscription, she didn't say anything despite reading it. So, I said I had wanted to subscribe her data for her but since she didn't reply, no problem. Then she said N1400. I said okay, I will get it for her. I eventually bought the card for her on my way from sending money for my niece school fees.

Mind you, before now, I raised the issue of having her back and it was same old story rife with insults.

Then I told her the VP of the NGO for which I was building the site sent me money from the US just to thank me for a job well done. She laughed as if I was lying and I do not have what it takes to command such authority that would warrant anyone sending me money from almighty US.

Honestly, I never for once felt she imagined I had a miserable life that has no good future. All along, I thought she just never wanted me because she felt I wanted to use and dump her.

She even went as far as I am lying or trying to deceive her and that I should go easy with the lies.
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by Hazardd(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2016
my dear move on from her maybe she is not ur match....there are millions of girls out there, so go out there and look for ur match and stop generalizing dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2016
I hate to show off but on this ground, I got angry. I told her that I don't usually do this but if I keep quiet, she will keep looking down on other guys.

In annoyance, I pulled my email and took screenshots of transactions I have done, not in naira but hundreds of dollars, multiple 4 figures ($x,x.xx) and showed her. I told her that I do not have to go abroad to get such hard currency, but can command them if I wish.

I told her that I had been getting the vibes that she look down on me but I never knew that the image she had about me was as bad as this.

Thereafter, she started trying to save face by saying that is not what she meant and that she has always known I will have a bright future grin I couldn't help but laugh so hard after reading that line.
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2016
tgmservice:
Sori OP but If u only met one girl in your whole life who is reasonable that means you too are not so reasonable
my bro, you never see anything.
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 7:28am On Jun 12, 2016
michiyke2003:
My dear,go to ur mother,tell her dat u wnt 2 be reborn. Ur post is sensless and meaningless. How dare u make such a silly post about God who is perfect in all his deeds?. Tell me,if all women are wise as u wish,do u think they will ever respect their husband?. Wisdom is a disease and that was d reason y men made dis earth a place for war.
Pastor, I am not done yet. Wait till you read the complete epistle.
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by thesicilian: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2016
we are waiting...
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2016
Since that day, to this hour, I have noticed changes her disposition towards me.

At one point, she asked if I was into yahoo. Well, it's normal for an average Nigerian to ask such a question.

I told her no.

Since 2011, I had been wanting to talk to her, something that could have been resolved within hours, took this long.

Now when I say sweet things about her, she does not rebuke me, which has always been the case prior to transaction revelation.

So, a day before yesterday, she told me she has someone.

On hearing that, I told her that...
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by emeijeh(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2016
See suspense.....
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2016
I told her that since she is with someone, it has to be goodbye from me then.

She quickly replied with something like this : " cry why?"

Which means, she does not want me to go.

So I told her that I have been through a lot because of her from 2011 to this hour and what else does she want me to do. Despite being around, she chose to rather date someone else.

I talked on and then she said she thought I wasn't serious and that what do I want her to do now.

Which means she is feeling she might have made a mistake to have someone like me but at same time, I am now having the feeling that she had a rethink because of things I have showed her.

Ladies in the house, how can someone who isn't serious be trying to reach out to you since 2011?

I remember just 2 or 3 weeks ago, she told me that do I think that all this my too much talks will make her come back?

Now she is saying she thought I wasn't serious. Does that mean that the guy she claimed to have now is serious? Why then did she ask why I want to go and truly, I was just about to delete her contact from my phone when she asked me "why".

For the first time, she gave me a listening ear yesterday to call and pour my mind. She just kept saying she does not know what to do or say and that she thought I wasn't serious.
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Hazardd:
my dear move on from her maybe she is not ur match....there are millions of girls out there, so go out there and look for ur match and stop generalizing dear
My knowledge of basic marketing and advertising shows that controversial headlines get the most eyes on them.

Did you notice that even Nairaland has changed strategy of reporting threads on frontage? I wouldn't be surprised if this one hit frontage as well. The headline has a reason but not too far from reality. smiley
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by Hazardd(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2016
remedick:
My knowledge of basic marketing and advertising shows that controversial headlines get the most eyes on them.

Did you notice that even Nairaland has changed strategy of reporting threads on frontage? I wouldn't be surprised if this one hit frontage as well. The headline has a reason but not too far from reality. smiley
OK, is it why u are writing this super story for it to make naira land front page lol
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2016
While her current behavior seem like a remorse, it leaves me with no option than to think that it has to do with screenshot I showed her, which to me isn't pure remorse.

Otherwise, why does it have to be now? Why didn't she see any reason to be friendlier earlier before now. Why?

I truly love this lady and would like to have her back but the circumstances now surrounding this event makes it harder for me to decide because I do not want any woman to love me because I showed her transaction.

I once told her that my ex was on my neck begging me to have her, as well as others. This is not to show off but it is because I was nice to these ladies but they chose to misuse the time we had. Why are they coming back? Simply because most guys never had their interest at heart like I did.

After telling her they were bugging me, she said that is what she even wants and I should rather be with them.

But just 2 days ago, I showed her screenshot of the ex that was begging me. I thought she would ignore but she demanded to see the rest of our conversation.

Why? Fear of competition! But I told her that the ex ain't getting me back for sure.

It sad how ladies make decisions when they choose who they want to be with.

I lover her though BUT the thought of someone looking down on me at one time or seeing no future in me keep haunting my imaginations. The more I think about it, the more I feel not safe.
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2016
Hazardd:

OK, is it why u are writing this super story for it to make naira land front page lol
not really. It's not super story. You missed the point... but getting more views on it was the aim and it would likely get more opinions as compared to mild headlines among other thread.

The story wasn't made up... so you can help with your advise..
by the way, thanks for the one you gave already. God bless you.
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by Hazardd(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2016
remedick:
not really. It's not super story. You missed the point... but getting more views on it was the aim and it would likely get more opinions as compared to mild headlines among other thread.

The story wasn't made up... so you can help with your advise..
by the way, thanks for the one you gave already. God bless you.

thanks happy sunday...God has already blessed me
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 8:47am On Jun 12, 2016
emeijeh:
See suspense.....
replied.
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by wilybebsy(m): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Gold diggers everywhere.... You better move on bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Ways by anyicash(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2016
remedick:
While her current behavior seem like a remorse, it leaves me with no option than to think that it has to do with screenshot I showed her, which to me isn't pure remorse.

Otherwise, why does it have to be now? Why didn't she see any reason to be friendlier earlier before now. Why?

I truly love this lady and would like to have her back but the circumstances now surrounding this event makes it harder for me to decide because I do not want any woman to love me because I showed her transaction.

I once told her that my ex was on my neck begging me to have her, as well as others. This is not to show off but it is because I was nice to these ladies but they chose to misuse the time we had. Why are they coming back? Simply because most guys never had their interest at heart like I did.

After telling her they were bugging me, she said that is what she even wants and I should rather be with them.

But just 2 days ago, I showed her screenshot of the ex that was begging me. I thought she would ignore but she demanded to see the rest of our conversation.

Why? Fear of competition! But I told her that the ex ain't getting me back for sure.

It sad how ladies make decisions when they choose who they want to be with.

I lover her though BUT the thought of someone looking down on me at one time or seeing no future in me keep haunting my imaginations. The more I think about it, the more I feel not safe.
Enough... if you are wise as you think...and if and only if your story is true..then you shouldn't be confused cos you already knew the kinda girl she is..i mean what she truly loves.
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2016
anyicash:
Enough... if you are wise as you think...and if and only if your story is true..then you shouldn't be confused cos you already knew the kinda girl she is..i mean what she truly loves.
Yeah... we all want security but ladies should be considerate and moderate on how they go about seeking security. As it seems, made man is what she seek. Thanks.
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2016
wilybebsy:
Gold diggers everywhere.... You better move on bro
na so my brother.
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by anyicash(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2016
remedick:
Yeah... we all want security but ladies should be considerate and moderate on how they go about seeking security. As it seems, made man is what she seek. Thanks.
welcome..keep your head cool, hustle smarter..you need not to impress nobody, no matter how tempted it something might get.."neva screenmunche your transactions to any person" except to the authority if need be...don't even bother ur self to impress anybody or proove anything to the person...just keep ur ball rolling...your Success will do all the talking for you..God bless your hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Ways by Laveda(f): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2016
Is this a story or what?

Something is definitely wrong with you.
How dare you Question God?

Rubbish!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Ways by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2016
Dairy of a wailer.
Your mates are getting married every Saturday to the love of their life, you are here busy churning out trash.
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by joseph1832(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2016
Laveda:
Is this a story or what?
Something is definitely wrong with you. How dare you Question God?

Rubbish!!!
Dudette, not everybody believes in the existence of God. Duh. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
Dairy of a wailer.
Your mates are getting married every Saturday to the love of their life, you are here busy churning out trash.
whatever rocks your miserable pusssy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Laveda:
Is this a story or what?

Something is definitely wrong with you.
How dare you Question God?

Rubbish!!!
cheesy grin
Re: Ladies And Their Ways by remedick: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2016
anyicash:
welcome..keep your head cool, hustle smarter..you need not to impress nobody, no matter how tempted it something might get.."neva screenmunche your transactions to any person" except to the authority if need be...don't even bother ur self to impress anybody or proove anything to the person...just keep ur ball rolling...your Success will do all the talking for you..God bless your hustle.
Thank bro. You got all the whole point. I never planned it nor intended to show off initially but what she did made me show those screenshots.

Honestly, my mind was that she didn't want me because she felt I wanted to use and dump her. I had no idea monetary reasons was part of her decisions until this incidence took place.

Thanks once again bro. Yeah, I will keep the hustle strong!

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Ways by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2016
I didn't read ur shiit because of one thing.. Ur topic!!How will u say God made a mistakeThat's so wrong dude sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OK / When Exactly Is The Mr Nairaland Contest Starting??? / Your True Love Will Always Come Back To You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.