Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Ladies And Their Ways Of Thinking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Ways Of Thinking (735 Views)

For Their Own Good: Tell NIGERIAN Ladies To Change This Way Of Thinking / Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? / Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Ways Of Thinking by lexotan(m): 12:00am On May 24, 2017
Counter post;

Good morning friends,i hope you slept well last night,anyway i want to use this opportunity to oppose or counter a post i saw on my wall yesterday by a young lady,it reads;

"She look cheap cuz she accepted you,if u wanna knw aw expensive she is,check her inbox n see aw many guyz she dissaponted just to be with u,respect ur woman."

I want to ask a question oooo,abeg! Do ladies think they are doing the men favour just dating them? You accepted him doesnt make you a super woman,after all there must be a reason you said yes to him,pls stop making the men feel guilty of there actions,relationship is not a one sided game,to be precise even 80% of ladies have nothing to offer in the relationship other than the one in za oza room,do you know how many ladies he has also turn down only to go for you.

A man will spend all his time,energy,money on a lady,some willl run from pillar to post just to be with you and one feminist will be ranting,instead of putting more effort in making sure your relationship work out fine,you will be making the man feel guilty cos you accepted him may be out of pity. Do you think he should now turn out to be your messiah because you said yes to him.

The problem with some ladies is pride,they are too proud and arrogant,some cant even accept their faults and apologize,after the man has dealt with them because of their arrogant attitude you will see them coming to social media to rant,look at some failed marriages,i dnt support women battering but most of the problems is been aggravated by the wives.

Therefore,our ladies should stop this their mentality of thinking they are doing the men favour for dating them,if you are not comfortable with your relationship,abeg quit,get clay and mould you own type of a "perfect"man and stop complaining.

Love should be a mutual thing,you as a lady should have something reasonable to offer,build your man to your taste,men also want to be loved and attended to like a baby,cherish him too,i rest my case here,i am tired of typing too and i know you are not tired of reading too,lolzzzz.

Good day and have a blessed day.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Ways Of Thinking by Nobody: 12:03am On May 24, 2017
Ramblings of a crazy mind undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Ways Of Thinking by Nobody: 12:03am On May 24, 2017
00:03, I'm yet to sleep. Nice write up though op.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Ways Of Thinking by dingbang(m): 12:13am On May 24, 2017
Any girl that tries that shii with me, the delete button will come in handy
Re: Ladies And Their Ways Of Thinking by Doctorfitz: 12:25am On May 24, 2017
U're on point. The earlier guys know that no lady is doing them a favor by being with them the better oo.....

Men!!! I repeat no woman is doing u a favor by being with u... It's a mutual union,dont allow any one make u feel unworthy. U're a man ,behave like one stop being sissy.

U hear crap like "I need a man to take good care of me " u dey craze ur father no fit do am Na me go do am?

U're a gem, don't accept anything less. U don't have to be a pvssy to get pvssy .....A word is enuf.

Re: Ladies And Their Ways Of Thinking by mhiztaNexy(m): 12:28am On May 24, 2017
passing by with my colorado! way up dude, let em know. #puffpuff
Re: Ladies And Their Ways Of Thinking by diablos: 12:38am On May 24, 2017
Real men don't struggle to keep these females, once they start acting froggy u let them leap bro... hustle hard, chill wit ur real niggaz, spend time wit ur fam n cherish positive moments...women only bring negative energy, and their legs were designed not to stay close together once that virginity is gone grin
Re: Ladies And Their Ways Of Thinking by TANKDESTROYER(m): 12:44am On May 24, 2017
true talk
Re: Ladies And Their Ways Of Thinking by Lalas247(f): 7:35am On May 24, 2017
Doctorfitz:
U're on point. The earlier guys know that no lady is doing them a favor by being with them the better oo.....

Men!!! I repeat no woman is doing u a favor by being with u... It's a mutual union,dont allow any one make u feel unworthy. U're a man ,behave like one stop being sissy.

U hear crap like "I need a man to take good care of me " u dey craze ur father no fit do am Na me go do am?

U're a gem, don't accept anything less. U don't have to be a pvssy to get pvssy .....A word is enuf.

True you compliment each other
No one doing favours...
haha @ bolded daddy issues
Re: Ladies And Their Ways Of Thinking by ImaIma1(f): 8:02am On May 24, 2017
OP why this early morning rant? Who offended you? Abeg quit generalizing with those chewing gum girls.

(1) (Reply)

Edy's Crazy Night With The Chi Sisters / I So Much Love Her Smiles / See What This Man Was Spot Doing (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.