Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... (6053 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Dolarman(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2016
The guy accused his babe of not been a virgin after sex.

1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by cruzita(f): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2016
grin. he didn't do it well that's why blood did not come out.

even if the boy na mugu

20 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2016
Lol grin.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Twizzy30(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2016
Hoes will always be Hoes undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2016
You have to pound it continously with a Javelin before blood will come out. Everyone knows this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by ephbe(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2016
Does he have to use "Nail and hammer" before blood comes out?
Just cant stop laughing ****loollzzzz**** grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by sammyogboso(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2016
Sme gals can't even lie very well.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by slyrone(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2016
cruzita:
grin. he didn't do it well that's why blood did not come out.

even if the boy na mugu
cruzita when your then broke bf shagged you for the first time did blood come out?
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Launcher: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2016
What the heck is "disvirgened"?

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2016
it's because u didn't use ur entire strength that's why blood didn't come out grin
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by cruzita(f): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2016
slyrone:
cruzita when your then broke bf shagged you for the first time did blood come out?
no ,wine and water

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Sugarcious(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2016
cruzita:
no ,wine and water
hahahahahaaaa...mehn! I love dis reply. See JAMB question.
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by ikbnice(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2016
cruzita:
no ,wine and water
see answer. Perfect answer!
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Duchessree(f): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
lol
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by reallest(f): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Pls what's sex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Ryabcool(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Note to self; make sure you pummel harder than Mike Tyson pummel his opponents whenever you are disvirgining a girl. Cos if you don't, blood won't come out grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Ryabcool(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
reallest:
Pls what's sex?
see question. You wey resemble who them molest for childhood, you dey ask 'what is sex?'... Gerrarahia mehn shii unowamsayeen grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
EndTimeBitches

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by NevetsIbot(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Op. Is this a tweet or whatsapp msg??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by ivyy(f): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
"You didnt do it well trust me"?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by tens4real(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dolarman:
The guy accused his babe of not been a virgin after sex.
who told her that blood would come out if he do it well mtchewww!!!
pregnant virgin!!!
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Randy100: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
The guy does not know about secondary virginity.
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
The lady deserves an Award in LYING TECHNIQUES.

the guy sef de do like mumu. Ladies should learn to stop living a fake life and pretending to be what they are not. Its not a crime that you are not a virgin. Also, Guys should stop putting them in a position where they have to lie.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by AnodaIT(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
I would be able to judge this if I can have the video
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Achievement: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Get Cash Get Paid... A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a model and get paid for it no hassles... Join Steele Modelling Agency. A South African modelling agency with branches all over Africa for more info contact on whatsapp
Cassandra - 07014243302 with the word 'Steele Model'
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by donshady(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
This part got me lauging ----- you didn't do it very well... grin
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
What is all this? It should be marriage before sex.
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Truth be told, one of the things I learned from Anatomical School of Thought is that Hymen is one of the most fragile tissues in human. I think the babe should be celebrated as having one of the most rugged Hymen in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by clerkent(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Plz whats disvirgin we the monk never hear that word
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by pweetylivia(f): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
But why will this guy be publicizing it. Its very very bad. I feel the girl's pain
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by sirusX(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
The guy suppose open up court case ontop her matter...like seriously cheesy grin

But wait o...hope the guy no dey carry toothpick for dia? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Launcher:
What the heck is "disvirgened"?

deflower

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? / My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful / Funny Memes On Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.