Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... (6071 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Rukkydelta(f): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mrphantom99:
What is all this? It should be marriage before sex.

Preach it on bro
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by reallest(f): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ryabcool:
see question. You wey resemble who them molest for childhood, you dey ask 'what is sex?'... Gerrarahia mehn shii unowamsayeen grin cheesy

Ogbeni u too dey talk,define sex or swerve
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by EmmahO(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
reallest:

Lyk am swerving from Ya. profile grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
EmmahO:

Lmao damm lol *crying*
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Ryabcool(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
reallest:

swerving happily tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Kiish(m): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
DEFLOWERED angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by daviddoc(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
ivyy:
"You didnt do it well trust me"?

grin grin
Lol. My guy Don chop shit grin
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by peter(m): 12:02am On Jun 13, 2016
reallest:
Pls what's sex?

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by reallest(f): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2016
Ryabcool:
swerving happily tongue tongue tongue

Good for ur health
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by reallest(f): 6:28am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=peter post=46520267][/quote]

I still don't get u jare
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by reallest(f): 6:28am On Jun 13, 2016
EmmahO:

For where?
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Highbhee(m): 6:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Hlw she Come know she no Do am well....
Girls sha lol
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Qualer: 7:13am On Jun 13, 2016
ivyy:
"You didnt do it well trust me"?

grin grin

did blood come out at your own time, or was it water that came out? cool
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by Qualer: 7:15am On Jun 13, 2016
pweetylivia:
But why will this guy be publicizing it. Its very very bad. I feel the girl's pain

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... by peter(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
reallest:

I still don't get u jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O / Did He Rob Lipstick? How Can A Man Be Allowed To Be This Sexy {photo}} / Beautiful Older Women Attracts Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.