Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher (51937 Views)

Niger State Police Arrest Car Snatcher, Recover 3 Cars From Him / Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures / I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher by 2kurupt(m): 6:04am On Jun 13, 2016
prinsam30:
this is what happens when the educational sector is backward match...

they only pay to graduate and not to practice what they paid for

He schooled abroad. Did you even read the story at all?

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher by rexzqcom(m): 6:25am On Jun 13, 2016
Something fishy about this guy. Why was him jumping from one employment to another? Was it for better payments? Or advancement opportunity? Suadi Arabia position should have granted him better payments. Why jump to Ghana again? Did Ghana offered higher position and pay? Or was he just packing and leaving before the dominoes comes tumbling down (alarm blows), due to inauthentic papers? Can't understand turning to robbery. Unless his medical credentials have been fake all along.
Re: Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher by offio(m): 6:25am On Jun 13, 2016
Akshow:
It's yoruba again grin grin grin

you are a bush man u can't see the full name Abi ' Richard Macaulay Obafemi,' ow does Richard n Macaulay relate to yoruba. again u must be a village man.
Re: Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher by Richie77: 6:34am On Jun 13, 2016
Village witches at work. I blame the biafrans that influenced you. sorry Bro.
Re: Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher by faithako: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2016
Too bad, after the prison experience friends and family would have helped him to rehabilitate, sure he was depressed, keeping hope alive is the best if his story is true what a mess he has gotten himself into. Never can tell too black powers could also have manipulated him to doom. I pray that God help you Obafemi, may the activities of the waster against your destiny be terminated IJN amen.t
Re: Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher by ceaser: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2016
omonnakoda:

He was not a doctor.Stop spreading "stories" Many people have all kinds of nick names for various reasons.

Will you quit that attitude please? There are more polite ways of asserting your opinion than being an untoward snubber.

And to even say I engaged in a seemingly reasonable convo with you.
Re: Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher by prinsam30: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2016
2kurupt:

He schooled abroad. Did you even read the story at all?

yes I read, even in the so called abroad, what's the difference
Re: Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher by omonnakoda: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
ceaser:

Will you quit that attitude please? There are more polite ways of asserting your opinion than being an untoward snubber.

And to even say I engaged in a seemingly reasonable convo with you.
Snubber? You must be a very sensitive boy with low self esteem? Ki la gbe ki le ju?
I will leave you with Shakespeare;
"there is nothing good or bad only thinking makes it so"

If you see snobbery that is your personal problem which needs sorting out not mine.Sorry I cannot help you with it.
Re: Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher by thatsmartgirl(f): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
wasak:

I like ur blog. Hope to work with you someday
Wow. Thanks a lot, I'm not too active there for now, as a got a Bank job recently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) / Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos / Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.