Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? (46034 Views)

Why Christians Still Battle With Fornication. / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / Why Do Christians Close Their Eyes When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Xeeman:
May be you're an Atheist. That's why you're wasting your tym.
Qur'an has since told us that "was akthruhum fasiquun"
meaning MAJORITY of them are fornicators.

That's there is high rate of abortion, HIV among them. And almost all their mothers are disverged .

Proudly a Muslim.
Alhamdulillah.
Are you saying there are no immorality issues among your congregation, that your religious leaders are also preaching that people should stop?
Re: Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? by Xeeman(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Question and Answer for BIBLE and QUR'AN Q1: What is your name ? BIBLE : I don't know QUR'AN : My name is Qur'an (36 :2) Q2: Where did you came from? BIBLE :from people QUR'AN : from God of universe Allah (45:2) Q3. Did you (bible) informd your people to go to Church on sunday and you (Qur'an) did informd your people to go to Masjid on friday ? BIBLE: No! QUR'AN: yes (62:9) Q4). Did you call your religion Christinity and your religion islam ? BIBLE: No! QUR'AN: yes (6:125) Q5). Is the word trinity existed in you ? BIBLE : NO! QUR'AN : yes (4:171 say not three(trinity) cease It is better for you. for Allah is the only one God. . . . . .) Q6). Why did you contradict your self in many places ? BIBLE : Because I came from people and no man is perfect QUR'AN : I have no single contradiction (4:82) Q7). Why do you allow people to keep changing you? BIBLE : because they are one who created me (jer 8:cool QUR'AN : No one can change me (85:21-22).
Re: Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? by ProudOlodo: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2016
banmee:

Do you know how many women David bedded? And God turned a blind eye to almost every sexual misdeed he committed. Can you explain that?
First, you should try give a count of how many women her bedded since you know so much. Second, you need to read David's story and the Psalms again to find out if God truly turned a blind eye to his misdeeds. And third, what could explain why he was still able to have that standing before God is 'righteousness'
Re: Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? by Hameed206: 10:46am On Jun 14, 2016
I urge every non Muslim here to look to the Origin of Christianity as well as the true message of Eesa (Jesus-in english). Endeavor to know the founder of Christianity and the Author of the Bible as well as how it got its name "Bible"... If you do that with unbiased heart, you will know how very far you neglectd the message of God and and His messenger Jesus.
Re: Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? by Hameed206: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2016
ds

Re: Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? by Xeeman(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2016
I'm not saying we didn't have.
But what I'm saying is that Majority of Christians are fornicators. You can hardly find a virgin lady.

I have many Christian friends and 99% of the see nothing wrong with illegal sex.
Re: Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? by Hameed206: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
It's very distinct that Christianity has lost its history, its lost its origin, its lost its roots. They make baseless claims of following Jesus whose teachings they disobey everyday of thier lives, even in their churches. You party, drink wines and dress provocatively to ur churches, disturbing the neigborhood. Christians are imbibin or cultivating the culture of the westerners. Look at their marriages, their dressings, their books, their names. It's pathetic most Christians reject any other name of the creator other that "GOD". A good number of Christians do not know how Jesus called the creator in his own language. Follow Jesus, Don't follow Paul and the Westerners or the romans, they are deceptive, they do not believe in God. They are Polytheists. Wake up! Ask questions, do not follow blindly.
Re: Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? by SenatorJames(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
This post calls for sober reflection, that is the true situation of what we are experiencing in many of our worship centres.

I don't even know where people keep there conscience and the gift of the Holy spirit they claim to have.
Re: Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? by moregana: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2018
simple !! because they r nt virgin anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / I Need Deeper Life Bible -gospel Hymns CD / What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.