Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy (26862 Views)

Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins / Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by DEAFandDUMB(f): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
YourMajesty:
Lol, i love ENYA.

Buy Nigeria, Listen Nigeria and Promote Nigeria..

Mbok give us name of your best Nigeria Art..
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by YourMajesty(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Buy Nigeria, Listen Nigeria and Promote Nigeria..

Mbok give us name of your best Nigeria Art..
Lol, okay, 2face, Darey, Asa and Omawumi.
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Rachygift(f): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
doyinisaac:
Did Paul okoye sign photo models or music artistes??because both of them especially that lady is all about pictures and no single track from her...na pictures we wan chop or make you give us better songs...if we want you pictures we know where we can get them..Mtcheww
lmao
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by fortunechy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
dt lucy of a gal i dont kw the d/f bw u n sm road side nite ladies.
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by doyinisaac(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
clogogo:

She has a song to her credit ,ple be informed ...
where is the download link to her song?
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Johnsown1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
What is wrong with this brothers ( p-square)
Last time his brother peter signed a gal which people says that she is replical of rihana( no song of her and nothing). And now
His brother has signed a striper or will i say a dancer.i don't get it
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by JahJaa(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
lilzcee:
egbon, stop comforting me, why won't i ask him why, i look dull, am a stammerer, am an introverts, i may be special buh 90% of people out there believe am worthless, i don't know what am doing thats what they kept on repeating everyday because of my dull look, some fake ass people i called friends think the same, am a subject of gossip to all of them, i can't take a decision again, they would like to interfer and say they want to help me, help me do what? I know who i am, i know what i want, buh because of my dull look people tthink otherwise, yes i make mistake as a human being, human beings are not above mistake, buh they take my own too personal, tell the whole world about the negative aspect of me , i try to avoid and ignore them buh i can't
Hey thats bad of them but you know the world it self has never been a fair place. Its filled with different challenges and all that. But just know you are not the only one. Always be happy even if theres no reasons atall, they gossip about you cause you are special, just stand firm and keep your shulder high. You are not disabled.
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Nige94: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
She has two singles special driver and turn it up go to notjustokay.com
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Fiwasayo(f): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
achinice:
release?like pour?hmmmm photo speaks

shocked your mind is dirty sad
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
Fiwasayo:

shocked your mind is dirty sad
yea very dirty I know.....but I don't pretend
Re: Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy by Mcowubaba: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Fiwasayo:
She will soon release her single,it's loading grin
She may release a child before the single

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos / Actress Ufuoma-Mcdermott At The "Ghana Must Go" Movie Premiere / #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.