Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (221143 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Ekg911(m): 7:08am On Jul 09, 2021
Please Mr. Don, how much are you selling 25ltrs of first grade now sir ?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2021
Ekg911:
Please Mr. Don, how much are you selling 25ltrs of first grade now sir ?
16500 oil only
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by cmtprof(m): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Palm oil in PH is 20k
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Idemujoseph: 2:12am On Jul 10, 2021
donparosky:
Urgent!!! I need 1000empty kegs 25 litres. Please send a DM if you can deliver. We can receive them at Lagos too
Good morning sir! Please I want to know whether you were still able to get the empty kegs.. I also need some empty kegs in Benin City sir. Please sir, kindly link my to major suppliers
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gifted21(f): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2021
cmtprof:
Palm oil in PH is 20k

Sorry Sir, it's not 20k for 25 litres, it's 20k for 30 litres
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mmyfarmsltd(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
This Lady till date still scam legit business people off there hard end money.

jikings:

This is a notice for Oluwabiyi Peace Ekaete eka Peeo (or any other moniker she is using here)

I got your message you are now in Akwaibom after many weeks. I just want to remind you that it’s been four weeks of issues here and there and stories without a single keg sold and money remitted even after telling me you would instruct your managers to begin sales last week in smaller quantities until you get a large order.

As mentioned in my last email I want to reiterate that the 100 kegs to be sold on or before the 20th and the full amount paid into my bank account. I'll exercise patience until the 20th after which I would be left with no other option than to pursue other means of recovering my investment.

As much I want to believe you, you have given me a few reasons to doubt and I'm not happy that one month after issuing instructions to sell, I'm yet to get any results considering that you consider yourself a major dealer even in the peak demand season of Christmas!

I'm giving you the final benefit of doubt until the 20th of December to prove yourself and credibility after which I would have to engage my lawyers on the next line of action.

I have exercised a lot of patience and even given you an extra N112K to sort out so called issues you had with your business dealings a while ago but the stories keep coming as usual.

I want to inform you that we would leave no legal stone unturned in recovering the full amount given to yourself and will extend our reach to the two guarantors who singed alongside yourself on this deal.

The rest of the credible individuals on this forum need to be careful in dealing with this lady and including the dealers that readily come to her defence.

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:47am On Jul 19, 2021
Idemujoseph:
Good morning sir! Please I want to know whether you were still able to get the empty kegs.. I also need some empty kegs in Benin City sir. Please sir, kindly link my to major suppliers
yes I did sir.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:47am On Jul 19, 2021
mmyfarmsltd:
This Lady till date still scam legit business people off there hard end money.

wahala be like bicycle. Please can you share your experience here for people to learn.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by edoman2016: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
donparosky:
wahala be like bicycle. Please can you share your experience here for people to learn.
Is it safer to boil again kegs of palm oil bought from mill for storage and last longer? I hope boiling the palm oil again won't affect the quality and taste? Please educate me on it bro.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
edoman2016:

Is it safer to boil again kegs of palm oil bought from mill for storage and last longer? I hope boiling the palm oil again won't affect the quality and taste? Please educate me on it bro.
yeah it's better to rebuild them before final storage especially when the liquid content is too high.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by edoman2016: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
donparosky:
yeah it's better to rebuild them before final storage especially when the liquid content is too high.
Do you have any idea how to detect if the palm oil has high moisture?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 5:38am On Jul 27, 2021
The price is #17000 at Osun state . Don and others please update us about your side.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by cmtprof(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Will price still go up??
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2021
cmtprof:
Will price still go up??
Price will definitely go up. After October, price will start going up...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kemtol(f): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2021
Good morning all.
Pls is there anyone who mills vegetable oil on this platform?
Or anyone who can help with contacts of companies that mills.

Thank you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Obaolami: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2021
Price updates....

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by authority2006(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
donparosky:

Lol. You want to tell me that you didn't know peace (peeo) of the now deleted popular thread on palm oil back in the days?

She was so popular and famous and successful to the extent that she started doing seminars for people across the country.

Then, scamming people who were doing business with her started. She scammed a lots of people.
When we noticed that she was still scamming people who were new to the thread (people who were reading the beginning of the thread and not the last pages to make them aware of her atrocities), we called on the mods to close that thread.

She almost succeeded in scamming me and my brother too. Even at the time, there was little or no rumours of fraud about her, we just decided to play safe. That's a story for another time.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
authority2006:

Lol. You want to tell me that you didn't know peace (peeo) of the now deleted popular thread on palm oil back in the days?

She was so popular and famous and successful to the extent that she started doing seminars for people across the country.

Then, scamming people who were doing business with her started. She scammed a lots of people.
When we noticed that she was still scamming people who were new to the thread (people who were reading the beginning of the thread and not the last pages to make them aware of her atrocities), we called on the mods to close that thread.

She almost succeeded in scamming me and my brother too. Even at the time, there was little or no rumours of fraud about her, we just decided to play safe. That's a story for another time.
of course I knew her and contributed so much to the thread na. I only asked you to share your recent experience with her for people to learn.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Kharphy0309(f): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2021
Latest price update please
Is there tendency for increase in price by December

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kharphy0309:
Latest price update please
Is there tendency for increase in price by December
Yes price is going up gradually. It's currently 16k oil only
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by authority2006(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
donparosky:
of course I knew her and contributed so much to the thread na.

I was surprised too when you commented like you didn't know all those atrocities.

I only asked you to share your recent experience with her for people to learn.

It wasn't me you quoted before.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Solomonmartins6(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
I’m in need of a sure plug from the north who can buy palm oil at least once a month. I reside in agbor, Delta State. The current price per keg here is #16500. My phone number is 08064621543
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by joyivro: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2021
Good morning, please does anyone have an idea on cost of palmoil in Kaduna.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by authority2006(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
I hear say the price is now 20k in Osun state, Osogbo specifically
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Mallamai(f): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2021
I have been following this thread and studying a lot about it. Hopefully I will join this business in the next storage session. I pray I get a customer base in minna and abuja.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Harrisoneze: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pls where can someone buy palm oil and the current price thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chirality: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
Depends on what you want. You can say where you are and wholesalers here would give you their quotations or you deal with miller’s like me especially if you buying more than 20 gallons. Am based in aba we sell 16500 at the moment
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Harrisoneze: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Please how much is 25litres of palm oil in akwa ibom ?? Mill price First grade

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Gooodlife2021: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
authority2006:
I hear say the price is now 20k in Osun state, Osogbo specifically
nice update
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Gooodlife2021: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
please can someone give us price update
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Harrisoneze: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Prices from the mill pls
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
Harrisoneze:
Prices from the mill pls
16k to 16500 oil only.

Fibre is 15k

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.