Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220237 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
SwitBEsther:

How can i get your contact

Drop yours or send me a mail:
peaceusoro2015@gmail.com
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Please if you want to make enquiries, do so on this page so it could help others, don't send me a mail for enquiries mbok🙄, unless you want to buy
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2023
success2me:
Freshly milled palmoil available in Akwa Ibom.
15k cash payment
19k transfer transaction.

PRICE UPDATE!!!
Cash 17k
Transfer 21k

peaceusoro2015@gmail.com
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Starhome: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
Good day everyone, please how much is oil in Jos and Lagos 🙏
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Tunjoel(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Good afternoon Bosses, I want ask about palm oil storage. When is the appropriate time for storage and when is the price dropping?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
Starhome:
Good day everyone, please how much is oil in Jos and Lagos 🙏
Lagos is 24k and Jos 25500 as at today

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tunjoel:
Good afternoon Bosses, I want ask about palm oil storage. When is the appropriate time for storage and when is the price dropping?
Best time is usually March, April and May. This year looks different.
We observing the injection of old cash back into the economy! Most fruit sellers never wanted transfers and those who had cash during the scarcity bought oil even at 10k. It's back to 16 -18k currently. Just follow updates here

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Tunjoel(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
donparosky:
We observing the injection of old cash back into the economy! Most fruit sellers never wanted transfers and those who had cash during the scarcity bought oil even at 10k. It's back to 16 -18k currently. Just follow updates here

Alright, thanks for the update sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by TFeminist(f): 7:42am On Mar 26, 2023
silverluci:

Thank you.

Kindly check your mail please.
Barely see d messages. Kindly resend . thnk u
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gold4god: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2023
Please how much is oil now in ekiti
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gold4god: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2023
Between Oil storage business and kola nut storage business which is better.please I need urgent advice from experienced person thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iia133: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2023
Thank you for the update. Do you think the injection of old notes will bring the price down again? Or should we just buy now for storage. If the price is already going up to 25k in some states would it come down before May? Pls advice. Thank you.
donparosky:
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
gold4god:
Between Oil storage business and kola nut storage business which is better.please I need urgent advice from experienced person thanks
I don't know anything about kola nuts. Hopefully someone here knows better
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
iia133:
Thank you for the update. Do you think the injection of old notes will bring the price down again? Or should we just buy now for storage. If the price is already going up to 25k in some states would it come down before May? Pls advice. Thank you.
To be frank, I am not seeing any significant drop in price again but let's wait for April to draw conclusions.
My reasons are solely based on high cost of diesel and, logistics. By first week of April, if the prices still hover round the same range, you can buy.

This is just a personal opinion. You could share yours too so we learn
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donkelz(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
donparosky:
To be frank, I am not seeing any significant drop in price again but let's wait for April to draw conclusions.
My reasons are solely based on high cost of diesel and, logistics. By first week of April, if the prices still hover round the same range, you can buy.

Please I need your WhatsApp contact. Thank you Don
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iia133: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Thanks so much for the feedback.
donparosky:

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:41am On Mar 30, 2023
donkelz:

Please I need your WhatsApp contact. Thank you Don
Hey boss! It's on the signature. Zero 8 one six 6 one four 77 three zero
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:41am On Mar 30, 2023
iia133:
Thanks so much for the feedback.
always a pleasure sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iia133: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hello Sir. I spoke to you about 2 wks about the business in Abuja. I sent you msgs on whatsapp and I have tried to reach you several times. Pls check your msgs.
donparosky:
always a pleasure sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
Good evening! Palm Oil Dropped to 13-14k this morning. Storage time is here.

Goodluck everyone
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
iia133:
Hello Sir. I spoke to you about 2 wks about the business in Abuja. I sent you msgs on whatsapp and I have tried to reach you several times. Pls check your msgs.
Am so sorry about that. I have been flooded with messages this past months. Would attend to it
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
donparosky:

Goodluck everyone
Are you serious shocked
Let's hope this would linger for long
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
udysweet:

Are you serious shocked
Let's hope this would linger for long
As usual the price will hover around 13 to 15k for at least first two weeks in April.

Those who want to store have to just push at the moment
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iia133: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2023
Pls i want to buy for storage pls how can i reach you? I have called i have sent msgs on WhatsApp text. Kindly reach out pls check your msgs.
donparosky:

Goodluck everyone
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Shantyken(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2023
donparosky:

Goodluck everyone

Sir, pls for people that are new in the business how can we identify good oil by appearance.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Boldgrace: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2023
donparosky:

Goodluck everyone

Please where is this place. I am interested in storing few kegs
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donkelz(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
donparosky:
Hey boss! It's on the signature. Zero 8 one six 6 one four 77 three zero
I've dropped you a WhatsApp message.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
donparosky:

Goodluck everyone

I need 200 kegs even at 16k if this price is available🙄
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
iia133:
Pls i want to buy for storage pls how can i reach you? I have called i have sent msgs on WhatsApp text. Kindly reach out pls check your msgs.
Am so sorry ma. Am waiting on my lawyer. I've seen the documents and forwarded same. Will respond more on dm
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
Shantyken:

Sir, pls for people that are new in the business how can we identify good oil by appearance.
Hmm I think this have been addressed on the earlier pages in this thread.

Please read through and let me know if you cannot find anything.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Boldgrace:

Please where is this place. I am interested in storing few kegs
Akwa Ibom.We don't store for clients. Cross River is 15k as at this morning.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
donkelz:

I've dropped you a WhatsApp message.
OK am going through messages now. It's a lot so please bear with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.