Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (221601 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fredoh:

This year we go run this palm oil business together. Omo this thread has been around since 2016!
LOL! It will stay even longer. People have called me names, I've had several court cases, I've been tagged fraudster and all what not. I don answer names but look God has been faithful. We've gone global and it's just the beginning.

I hope this motivates someone here, start small and be diligent.

God bless our hustles

4 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by SwitBEsther: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
donparosky:
LOL! It will stay even longer. People have called me names, I've had several court cases, I've been tagged fraudster and all what not. I don answer names but look God has been faithful. We've gone global and it's just the beginning.

I hope this motivates someone here, start small and be diligent.

God bless our hustles

@donparosky
How can i get your contact
I once bought oil from you in Kaduna
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
SwitBEsther:

@donparosky
I once bought oil from you in Kaduna
oh madam Esthy, I greet you.

You can send a whastapp message or email. I am in Europe for a business trip. Would be back to Nigeria on 22nd
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by greygoblings(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
How much is a 25l of palm oil right now?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by SwitBEsther: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
donparosky:
oh madam Esthy, I greet you.

You can send a whastapp message or email. I am in Europe for a business trip. Would be back to Nigeria on 22nd

Please your number.
I have sent you messages and no response.I don't if its the correct line.

I need your email likewise

Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by SwitBEsther: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
udysweet:

Please Patronise my sister o
I took the risk and reached out to her from here and I have not regretted. She is super amazing. Not only did I see her in person when I traveled Down to Uyo in December, she attended my dad's burial!! Super coincidence is the fact that she lives right inside where my dad is from. Save to say that I feel at home with her. Mbok patronise her, I can vouch for her kiss

What's the current price of red oil and how much is transporting to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Donsazzy89: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
Success2me please I need your contact or contact me for serious business
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2023
Donsazzy89:
Success2me please I need your contact or contact me for serious business

I've sent you a mail
You can reach me on peaceusoro2015@gmail.com for my phone contacts.
Good morning
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
greygoblings:
How much is a 25l of palm oil right now?

19k cash payment.
22k transfer transaction.
Available in Akwa Ibom
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hi everyone,
Anyone into cargo business here. Kindly send a mail. We have tons of CPO to be moved overseas.
I'd prefer PSV's with good dynamic positioning. All quotation should be done in dollars.
Regards.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
donparosky:
Hi everyone,
Anyone into cargo business here. Kindly send a mail. We have tons of CPO to be moved overseas.
I'd prefer PSV's with good dynamic positioning. All quotation should be done in dollars.
Regards.
Thanks to those who reached out, it's been given out this morning
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Ladyj2015: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Please any available vendor in Anambra?
I need 20gallons of good red oil for storage.
Email: mmesomajacinta6@gmail.com
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donkelz(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Palm oil prices are dropping, especially because of the cash crunch. Imagine oil is 12/13k today in some interior villages in both Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom states, as against 16/17k last week. Na who get cash, de buy good oil cheap.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
donkelz:
Palm oil prices are dropping, especially because of the cash crunch. Imagine oil is 12/13k today in some interior villages in both Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom states, as against 16/17k last week. Na who get cash, de buy good oil cheap.
It's down to 10k in Akwa Ibom cash and 15k transfer
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iia133: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2023
Is this for 25 lts or 20 ltrs pls?
donparosky:
It's down to 10k in Akwa Ibom cash and 15k transfer
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Shantyken(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2023
uboma:

this is a big challenge for you.
What happens if he doesn't pay up by next week as promised?
And you must incur cost of feeding your boys till the buyer eventually pays up.
Lemme advise that you insist on down payment of at least 60% of the total cost of delivery before sending your boys out with your produce.
All the best to you

Good idea @donparasky
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dazzler7(f): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
I need a palm oil dealer to supply me palm oil from the mill. First grade, storage standard. Please be fair in your price. I am reselling and buying in bulk. Thanks

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 12:58am On Mar 10, 2023
dazzler7:
I need a palm oil dealer to supply me palm oil from the mill. First grade, storage standard. Please be fair in your price. I am reselling and buying in bulk. Thanks
Mail me your contact:
peaceusoro2015@gmail.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hi everyone,
So just like I started teaching for free when I began local supplies of palm oil, I'd be sharing freely for those interested on exports of palm oil.....

As usual all informations would be shared freely when I have gained some confidence in the game. At the moment I am quite busy and still learning.

To those who have been sending messages for guidance and mentorship, it'd be done for free here so others can learn.

A candle looses nothing in lighting others.
God bless our hustles

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dazzler7(f): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
success2me:

Mail me your contact:
peaceusoro2015@gmail.com

Mail sent.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 5:59am On Mar 12, 2023
dazzler7:

Mail sent.
Not received,
So sorry for the late response, been very busy please.
Will check my spam messages.
Good morning
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2023
dazzler7:

Mail sent.
Replied.
Sorry for the late response

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emedy(m): 4:41am On Mar 14, 2023
donparosky:
Hi everyone,
So just like I started teaching for free when I began local supplies of palm oil, I'd be sharing freely for those interested on exports of palm oil.....

As usual all informations would be shared freely when I have gained some confidence in the game. At the moment I am quite busy and still learning.

Brother, I am unable to find you on WhatsApp. How can I reach you urgently?

To those who have been sending messages for guidance and mentorship, it'd be done for free here so others can learn.

A candle looses nothing in lighting others.
God bless our hustles

Hi bro, I am unable to reach you on WhatsApp, is there another number I can chat you with?

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chirality: 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Please I need neat palm kernel upto 14 tonnes. Can anyone help. Emphasis on neatness

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by cutedharmee: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
success2me:

Not received,
So sorry for the late response, been very busy please.
Will check my spam messages.
Good morning
Good afternoon. Pls I just sent you a mail.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2023
cutedharmee:

Good afternoon. Pls I just sent you a mail.
Replied,
Good morning

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2023
Freshly milled palmoil available in Akwa Ibom.
15k cash payment
19k transfer transaction.

peaceusoro2015@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Alhajipori(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2023
get your palm oil fresh direct to your door step anywhere in Nigeria at Delapalm.com, or call us on (07033525533) to book your products just for 15k(25liters) keg
. email us at Alhajipori@gmail.com
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by SwitBEsther: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
success2me:
Freshly milled palmoil available in Akwa Ibom.
15k cash payment
19k transfer transaction.

peaceusoro2015@gmail.com

How much to Lagos with Keg
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 12:07am On Mar 18, 2023
SwitBEsther:

How much to Lagos with Keg

Keg 2500
Waybill 2500
Oil content 19k
Total 24k
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by SwitBEsther: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2023
success2me:

Keg 2500
Waybill 2500
Oil content 19k
Total 24k

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.