Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (222143 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Olril18(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
donparosky:
am grateful! God bless u
good evening sir,sorry for your loss,GOD ALMIGHTY shall comfort you.

i av been your silent follower,especially on this thread,may GOD reward u aplenty.

im a student and im really interested in this business,my questions are
1)what is best time to start sir
2)can one start(as a student with limited funds)with 15-20 kegs? isnt dat too small sir?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Benue, Abuja,kaduna,zaria, Kano supplies by nxt week. people staying within the region can place their orders now
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ifeomagodwin75: 5:46am On Apr 15, 2017
donparosky:
Benue, Abuja,kaduna,zaria, Kano supplies by nxt week. people staying within the region can place their orders now
Good morning Boss,
What's the delivery price to Lagos grade 1
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
ifeomagodwin75:
Good morning Boss,
What's the delivery price to Lagos grade 1
it's 11800 sir. all cost inclusive
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Olril18:

good evening sir,sorry for your loss,GOD ALMIGHTY shall comfort you.

i av been your silent follower,especially on this thread,may GOD reward u aplenty.

im a student and im really interested in this business,my questions are
1)what is best time to start sir
2)can one start(as a student with limited funds)with 15-20 kegs? isnt dat too small sir?
tanx boss.
best period is March to may
u can start wif just a cake self. d policy is ensuring to reintegrate d profit into d business.
God bless ur hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ginababy(f): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
donparosky:
chimo......pls don't be offended ma! walahi I've been promising and failing u#lol# I go try this time. d mourning is over! I will call u in d Eve. abeg no vex.....

Howfar! Your number has been switched off. How is preparation for tomorrow? Abeg hala at me b4 tomorrow. Happy Resuration Sunday.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ginababy(f): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
donparosky:

Yepeeeee abeg make Monday no change oooo running out of patience.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Pchidexy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
donparosky:
tanx boss.
best period is March to may
u can start wif just a cake self. d policy is ensuring to reintegrate d profit into d business.
God bless ur hussles
The Don,I need 22 kegs first grade (25litres each)in Onitsha. Abeg, what's the rate(kegs inclusive)? How do I confirm the quality and what's the mode payment?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
ginababy:

Yepeeeee abeg make Monday no change oooo running out of patience.
ewo sorry ma! I was watching a match o@chealsea-man utd dats y I cudnt pick. earnestly ur goods are ready but someone just added another order @ Boko in Benue state. so I will combine them. I won't fail u this week for sure, I know uve tried, just wrap it up Dis week wif patience! this week won't pass u. lemme cover up for fuel money by adding his orders. tanx
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pchidexy:
The Don,I need 22 kegs first grade (25litres each)in Onitsha. Abeg, what's the rate(kegs inclusive)? How do I confirm the quality and what's the mode payment?
it's 11500 all cost to Onitsha sir and it's 40% initial deposit. am processing some orders to Benue, Abuja and Zaria presently so I will be returning by Thursday. I will need to clear those orders first before taking in new orders. You can call in by Thursday for fresh orders.
As for d quality, we supply only first grade.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ginababy if I disappoint u again, then it's no more business. I appreciate ur patience, u wud get them this week before Thursday, pls kindly send me ur address too via text. I purposely refused to add price for u despite d hike in price just to appreciate ur patience........ happy Easter
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Hugo55(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2017
Hello Sir Don. Hope you fine. Happy easter. Please I would love to start up this palm oil business please I can I have your contact. so we discuss better. Thank you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EMPERO247(m): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
@donparosky...
Please how much per keg (yellow 25lits) to port Harcourt.

Amount with the keg and also without the keg
#sosongo
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hugo55:
Hello Sir Don.
Hope you fine.
Happy easter.
Please I would love to start up this palm oil business
please I can I have your contact. so we discuss better.
Thank you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
EMPERO247:
@donparosky...
Please how much per keg (yellow 25lits) to port Harcourt.

Amount with the keg and also without the keg
#sosongo
Oil is 9500 first grade as @ today, tp is 500 per cake to pH. so total cost without kegs is 10k to ph
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
As d price keeps soaring high, I will advise pple intending to store to just close eyes and do it cos it's not getting any funnier and we running out of d abundant months.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2017
donparosky:
As d price keeps soaring high, I will advise pple intending to store to just close eyes and do it cos it's not getting any funnier and we running out of d abundant months.

no wonder my boss usually say "nairaland has all u need it's jus abou u knowing what u are looking for"

pls Sir now that Palm Oil seems affordable, for how long do you think wan can store it??
then pls what is the meaning of 1st grade palm oil. thanks in advance for ur response
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ginababy(f): 7:32am On Apr 20, 2017
Donparosky, for the past 3-4weeks I have been expecting your supply n all I get is promises and posting you finally promised Wednesday(yesterday) and all I get is you ignoring my calls all through the day and after that you turn to switch off your phone. You sound reasonable here but I am not seeing dat on a personal note with you. Abi na personal beef you get for me wey I no know?

Since I couldn't reach you on phone I decided to pour my hrt here no ill feelings at all.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2017
ginababy:
Donparosky, for the past 3-4weeks I have been expecting your supply n all I get is promises and posting you finally promised Wednesday(yesterday) and all I get is you ignoring my calls all through the day and after that you turn to switch off your phone. You sound reasonable here but I am not seeing dat on a personal note with you. Abi na personal beef you get for me wey I no know?

Since I couldn't reach you on phone I decided to pour my hrt here no ill feelings at all.
hmmmm I don't know how to start buh I surely need to start somewhere,lols.
Earnestly d volume you ordered for does not meet our minimum quantity and believe me I've been struggling to get other clients from your location so I can atleast recover money for fuel.
I know u are angry but u shud atleast consider d fact that I truly wanted to help u that's y I never asked for a penny from u.
All d same just like I told u before, despite d hike in price, if u can let us send them using Benue links, we will sale them @ old rates just to keep to our word.
Apologies once again ma

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2017
Gud a.m everyone, just to ensure peaceful transactions and avoid wahala of non delivery, disappointment etc, I want to reiterate d following again:
the minimum number you can order is 50kegs
it's 40% initial deposit and bal on delivery.
for pple ordering for lesser numbers, we only accept it if we hv other orders from same geopolitical zone at that time. this is to avoid issues like the Gina case. no offence intended ma.
pls help us so we can serve u better
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

no wonder my boss usually say "nairaland has all u need it's jus abou u knowing what u are looking for"

pls Sir now that Palm Oil seems affordable, for how long do you think wan can store it??
then pls what is the meaning of 1st grade palm oil. thanks in advance for ur response
if it's good Oil u can store it for two years.
secondly u can check for types and Oil grades on this thread. Its been explained in details on this thread so just carefully read it up.
God bless ur hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2017
mbok warris happening! @peeo, menwongo, sanod.......this price hike don reach una side. Oil is now going for 12k in April? is this for real?

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EMPERO247(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2017
donparosky:
Oil is 9500 first grade as @ today, tp is 500 per cake to pH. so total cost without kegs is 10k to ph
thanks sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2017
EMPERO247:
thanks sir
uwc boss! Oil price is going up everyday, so hasten up a bit if u intend to store at affordable price.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ginababy(f): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2017
donparosky:
hmmmm I don't know how to start buh I surely need to start somewhere,lols.
Earnestly d volume you ordered for does not meet our minimum quantity and believe me I've been struggling to get other clients from your location so I can atleast recover money for fuel.
I know u are angry but u shud atleast consider d fact that I truly wanted to help u that's y I never asked for a penny from u.
All d same just like I told u before, despite d hike in price, if u can let us send them using Benue links, we will sale them @ old rates just to keep to our word.
Apologies once again ma

You should have picked my calls and tell me all this na. U never for once complain that 20kegs is too small. What about the guy in my location that you said he needed 60kegs abi that na wash? I no understand you I swear. I am saying this here because you choose to communicate here. You talked about Benue Links I already told you that Benue links will take more than 2wks to deliver 20kegs and you nt reciding at Uyo makes that difficult for you as you said earlier. You Sha don try your best.
Thanks for not collecting money initially,
Thanks for giving me at old rate.

All of the above is not an issue to me.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2017
donparosky:
mbok warris happening! @peeo, menwongo, sanod.......this price hike don reach una side. Oil is now going for 12k in April? is this for real?

Bossman? I kept telling my people, they should forget oil price coming down this year again. if you want to store, store it now!!! no matter what; you will still make your profit.
Palm Oil is now something else. There is no day, trucks are not packing oil from here. Had to bribe my millers for little am seeing sef ni.
Not even the high price again, the issue is now the scarcity.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2017
sanod:

Bossman? I kept telling my people, they should forget oil price coming down this year again. if you want to store, store it now!!! no matter what; you will still make your profit.
Palm Oil is now something else. There is no day, trucks are not packing oil from here. Had to bribe my millers for little am seeing sef ni.
Not even the high price again, the issue is now the scarcity.
GOD bless u, u just raised a salient point. scarcity too is an issue. can u believe a full trailer load I processed on Monday could not gv me d usual yield.
Even when u enter core villages, you will be shocked that dealers are already there scouting for Palm Oil.
if u want try, just mention a location here wif abundance and chk bk 2mao, u will be shocked that the place is filled already wif buyers from Nairaland forcing d price up.
this year na just do am as e dey come! shikena
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2017
ginababy:

You should have picked my calls and tell me all this na. U never for once complain that 20kegs is too small. What about the guy in my location that you said he needed 60kegs abi that na wash? I no understand you I swear. I am saying this here because you choose to communicate here. You talked about Benue Links I already told you that Benue links will take more than 2wks to deliver 20kegs and you nt reciding at Uyo makes that difficult for you as you said earlier. You Sha don try your best.
Thanks for not collecting money initially,
Thanks for giving me at old rate.

All of the above is not an issue to me.
chai........this ur vex no get part 2 at all. pls no vex again, mk u sef dey pity me. it's not easy buh na me dey find money lols.
the guy hasn't dropped his 40% and we don't force pple to do dat. just tell me how u want mk I appease u cos Dis vex ehhhh........me sef dey fear.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2017
donparosky:
GOD bless u, u just raised a salient point. scarcity too is an issue. can u believe a full trailer load I processed on Monday could not gv me d usual yield.
Even when u enter core villages, you will be shocked that dealers are already there scouting for Palm Oil.
if u want try, just mention a location here wif abundance and chk bk 2mao, u will be shocked that the place is filled already wif buyers from Nairaland forcing d price up.
lols. confirm from Peeo; I did with Ikole nao, then; I used to get it at 7k; I just mentioned it when Peeo was raising issue abt the high price in akwa ibom. bossman? Before I could realise what happened, my nairaland people flooded that place, made the women put the price at unreasonable rate. Their king had to interfere with the hike price and stabilize it little. Still on the high side sef. Scarcity is now a big issue for us. Have bn on the road since Tuesday, gathering oil. God bless our hustle.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2017
donparosky:
I was going to ask u of location to get oil at cheaper rate but i suspected something like that. am novice of the game. I really want to go into the business. I won't mind if u will cary me to work along side u for free jus to know SCOP of the business
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2017
sanod:

lols. confirm from Peeo; I did with Ikole nao, then; I used to get it at 7k; I just mentioned it when Peeo was raising issue abt the high price in akwa ibom. bossman? Before I could realise what happened, my nairaland people flooded that place, made the women put the price at unreasonable rate. Their king had to interfere with the hike price and stabilize it little. Still on the high side sef. Scarcity is now a big issue for us. Have bn on the road since Tuesday, gathering oil. God bless our hustle.
My brother it's well! it's an experience I also hv so u don't need to tell me. They are silent followers who are only interested in locations. just mention it and they will be there before u. even with the situation on ground, Oil is still relatively cheaper in d West, ebonyi,and some Edo villages.
I heard u can get for 8500-8200 in those locations. you can contact someone there if u hv one.
GOD bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Itydee(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
whats the current price of palm oil in Uyo and eket now?Those in PH too whats the price of oil in Elele Rivers State and Umagwa in IMO State?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.