Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (223158 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EMPERO247(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

i think i know the persn ur talking about

@donparosky and Emeskhalifa

Please where is the market place for palm oil in Abuja there .
Do you guys have any information as per palm oil price in Nasarawa and the price benchmark as well. Thank you
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EMPERO247(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

i think i know the persn ur talking about

Please where is the market place for palm oil sales in Abuja there and also in Nasarawa and the price benchmark as well. Thank you
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Inans4life:

thanks my General (Don)
uwc my boss
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
EMPERO247:

Please where is the market place for palm oil sales in Abuja there and also in Nasarawa and the price benchmark as well. Thank you

there r several markets depending on ur target location
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
vizboy:
Hello House

Am based in Edo state with a capital of 1M i would really like to go into this business dont know if there is anyone. That can assist me in learning the biz

Good day, as much as I know there are people on this thread that can help you, I'll prefer /suggest you get a guide that is close to you or you find time and travel down to meet the chosen guide.
Except if you just want to purchase and sell , knowing the nitty gritty of palm oil business is practical.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EMPERO247(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
donparosky:
Let's look at Lafia in Nasarawa state sir or any nearby location there that booms...
I appreciate
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EMPERO247(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
donparosky:

Let's look at Lafia in Nasarawa state sir or any nearby location there that booms...
I appreciate
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
donparosky:
Miracle God, it's one of the challenges I intended to share after delivery but it's worth sharing instantly.
just few months bk, my vehicle carrying 139kegs to abuja had an accident and I lost all d goods plus d driver.
And this morning d devil showed his ugly face again buh to God's glory we were victorious!
A chartered truck conveying 1000kegs plus to Kano caught fire just after leaving Port Harcourt at Aba. am still speechless Hw a greater percentage of my goods was rescued by youths and good Samaritans.
it's not my strength but God.
That's the challenge u face as a dealer, but the lessons am pointing out to intending/upcoming businessmen is don't put all your eggs in a basket. learn to divide them so you don't end up losing d whole goods in trying to be fast.
if u are into bulk supplies, go for insurance to avoid hypertension.
Finally, pay your tithe as a Christian or gv alms as a Muslim.
meanwhile mk I call peeo, sanod, menwongo, clasictutor, uboma, and everyone here to join me in Thanksgiving cos this one wud hv been disastrous.

So sorry Bro,God will always guide and protect you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Dharmiejoe(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
@ oga donparosky.marking my attendance for contract bid. 08174468037 email: esm.dre@gmail.com.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
eezeribe:

So sorry Bro,God will always guide and protect you.
tanx boss! where hv u been....long time
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dharmiejoe:
@ oga donparosky.marking my attendance for contract bid.
email: esm.dre@gmail.com.
u d boss! welcome on board sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by talkportal: 4:31am On Apr 27, 2017
donparosky:
u d boss! welcome on board sir

my Oga , honorable minister for oil and supplies, please can you kindly update us on the price. because price is going high in the west here, ondo state to be precise.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2017
talkportal:

my Oga , honorable minister for oil and supplies, please can you kindly update us on the price. because price is going high in the west here, ondo state to be precise.
my able President sir, price of Palm Oil is going high everywhere in the country. currently it's 9500 here my boss and it will go more than that.
congrats to those that stored earlier and to those intending to store, MAY is d last month for storage. if u waiting for price to drop, am afraid it will not. God bless ur hussles,
cc: adaiaha adan @peeo
akpan adan@menwongo
mme etubom: @ sanod, tublez, clasictutor

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2017
donparosky:
my able President sir, price of Palm Oil is going high everywhere in the country. currently it's 9500 here my boss and it will go more than that.
congrats to those that stored earlier and to those intending to store, MAY is d last month for storage. if u waiting for price to drop, am afraid it will not. God bless ur hussles,
cc: adaiaha adan @peeo
akpan adan@menwongo
mme etubom: @ sanod, tublez, clasictutor

No spoil my language Abeg ** frowns**
Na ADIAHA. Lol

Anyways, you are on point with the price thingy sir . I dey give discount now sha Cos it's too early for the outrageous increase.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2017
Peeo:

Na ADIAHA. Lol

Anyways, you are on point with the price thingy sir . I dey give discount now sha Cos it's too early for the outrageous increase.
chai dat one na typo error mbok! how I go call adiaha nwot enang anyhow! mbok ku uyat esit......yak ndi Bo discount mi idak oro sharp sharp# abi ami nsineke?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2017
donparosky:
chai dat one na typo error mbok! how I go call adiaha nwot enang anyhow! mbok ku uyat esit......yak ndi Bo discount mi idak oro sharp sharp# abi ami nsineke?

Taa! Usineke. Lol
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by classicTutor(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Peeo:

Taa! Usineke. Lol

Madam! The way you are speaking Akwa language, please don't forget your mother's tongue. Ajoo kole dun konile o gbagbe ile.. " one cannot forget his/her background despite the merriments in a foreign land"
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
classicTutor:

Madam! The way you are speaking Akwa language, please don't for your mother's tongue. Ajoo kole dun konile o gbagbe ile.. " one cannot forget his/her background despite the merriments in a foreign land"
this woman must bring her National identity card for clearance o lols.......she's just everywhere and dats the spirit! u shall stand before Kings and not ordinarily men......... industrious woman
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by quivah(f): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Peeo:

Na ADIAHA. Lol

discount bia .. how much do you sell?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by quivah(f): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Peeo:

Na ADIAHA. Lol

discount bia? how much do you sell?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gifted21(f): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Peeo:

Taa! Usineke. Lol

Adiaha adan!!!
Mme sine?
Mbok ku uyat esit,
Yak ndi bo?
Sosongo
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
gifted21:

Adiaha adan!!!
Mme sine?
Mbok ku uyat esit,
Yak ndi bo?
Sosongo

@peeo; I will arrest you ooo; dont turn your thread to akwa ibom liason office nao. habah!!! we wey no understand your chineese nko.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gifted21(f): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
sanod:

@peeo; I will arrest you ooo; dont turn your thrend to akwa ibom liason office nao. habah!!! we wey no understand your chineese nko.

Ogbeni
Kilode? Na try ur luck l dey ooo
Jor e ma binu
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
sanod:

@peeo; I will arrest you ooo; dont turn your thrend to akwa ibom liason office nao. habah!!! we wey no understand your chineese nko.
lol am watching in 3D
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
donparosky:
this woman must bring her National identity card for clearance o lols.......she's just everywhere and dats the spirit! u shall stand before Kings and not ordinarily men......... industrious woman

Amen sir!
Any woman wey dey lazy for this 2017 or wey dey look up to man (whether husband / boyfriend ) for everything is thinking with her anus !

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
sanod:

@peeo; I will arrest you ooo; dont turn your thread to akwa ibom liason office nao. habah!!! we wey no understand your chineese nko.

Lol. I don hear! E dakun e ma binu o. Agba ti o binu lomo e npo Jojo!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Peeo:

Amen sir!
Any woman wey dey lazy for this 2017 or wey dey look up to man (whether husband / boyfriend ) for everything is thinking with her anus !
words of wisdom! hope d ladies in this house r learning........... add value to ur person and ur man will value u! God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Peeo:

lols... 3 gbosa for you.!!!

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
sanod:

lols... 3 gbosa for you.!!!
e ma binu, that's all I can understand there......it means am sorry. I must learn Yoruba by fire by force......
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gifted21(f): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Peeo:

Madam peeo
Shey u won't answer me ni?
Yak ndi bo discount?
Mboro mbok
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
gifted21:

Madam peeo
Shey u won't answer me ni?
Yak ndi bo discount?
Mboro mbok

Sai! A me ma akok o. Lol
@donparosky, Oya come give discount to this honourable o.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gifted21(f): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Peeo:

Sai! A me ma akok o. Lol
@donparosky, Oya come give discount to this honourable o.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.