Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220877 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2019
iHart:
Price at the oil mill

Orlu LGA and Njaba LGA IMO State = #6000
Isuikwuato Abia State = #6000

The prices are without the gallons.
i was around that vicinity for fruits recently. mbaise and some parts of orlu precisely. the least price was 6500 for yellow 25 litres.
This morning again I spoke with someone from Azumine around Abia state and it's 6500 boss.
All this prices are for first grade oil.
Are your prices for first or second grade oil
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2019
donparosky:
i was around that vicinity for fruits recently. mbaise and some parts of orlu precisely. the least price was 6500 for yellow 25 litres.
This morning again I spoke with someone from Azumine around Abia state and it's 6500 boss.
I am in Orlu presently. I was in two oil mills yesterday evening at Njaba, I also went to Awo. This morning i have been to an oil mill in Orlu. I will leave this evening. Price is in all the oil mills is #6000. I am taking order of 40gallons before weekend in Isuikwuato, price is #6000. The oils are from the mill. The price is without the gallon oh. Oil from the mill is fresh oil!!! They are for my personal use.

You don't make calls to get price, whoever you call will want to add his own money on top. Visit the mills yourself. Even if you call me, I will add mine.

4 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2019
donparosky:

I have a very big palm plantation somehere in between the boundary of Ebonyi and Benue. I have a vehicle i can use to bring it out to Ebonyi but i don't know how far you can go to buy palm fruits. Also,i dont know how you guys buy anyway... Probably i can be supplying to you if you can reach that side...

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2019
donparosky:
In my place,we sell in bunches,like you gather them together and negotiate,no standard of measurement... I dont know if you have a standard you use to measure it??
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2019
kisszhira:

I have a very big palm plantation somehere in between the boundary of Ebonyi and Benue. I have a vehicle i can use to bring it out to Ebonyi but i don't know how far you can go to buy palm fruits. Also,i dont know how you guys buy anyway... Probably i can be supplying to you if you can reach that side...
How about leasing the farm?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2019
iHart:
How about leasing the farm?

I'm not sure my dad will agree on this one... Because i'm not yet fully in charge like that

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by felixzo1(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2019
kisszhira:

will you lease,
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by atesunate16(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Uyaigee:

Do you want to buy empty gallons?

Yes

How much
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
iHart:
I am in Orlu presently. I was in two oil mills yesterday evening at Njaba, I also went to Awo. This morning i have been to an oil mill in Orlu. I will leave this evening. Price is in all the oil mills is #6000. I am taking order of 40gallons before weekend in Isuikwuato, price is #6000. The oils are from the mill. The price is without the gallon oh. Oil from the mill is fresh oil!!! They are for my personal use.

You don't make calls to get price, whoever you call will want to add his own money on top. Visit the mills yourself. Even if you call me, I will add mine.
very correct. I buy fruits from mbaise, orlu and other areas in that region. I did not call to buy sir. we buy fruits and process them.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
kisszhira:

whats the breed. what's more important to me is the yield.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
kisszhira:

In my place,we sell in bunches,like you gather them together and negotiate,no standard of measurement... I dont know if you have a standard you use to measure it??
its mostly sold in per bunch or heap and size. the breed and yield comes first. also how secured and accessible is the Area
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Uyaigee: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
I can get them for you at N800 per piece. I am in Uyo. What's your location?

atesunate16:

Yes

How much
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Sehubo100: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
My name is Idowu from Badagry am into coconut oil and palm oil please contact me for supplies. 08171390237
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Durodu: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2019
I'm new in this but I know my nairalanders will put me through. I'm going to source for oil palm fruits. Pls tell me what breed should I get for good grade A oil or grade 1.. Is it only agric or can I add some local also ? If I can add local,then how many bunch of local I need to add to one keg.

Other question, how much do u buy agric now and how much is local?. GOD fearing and good minded people on here I wait your answers.

Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by smithclito: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2019
iHart:

Hello oga. How much will u get me each gerican if its 6000 from d mill and can u find out for me the cheapest cost to bring it to Bauchi for me .
Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by smithclito: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2019
iHart:
Price at the oil mill

Orlu LGA and Njaba LGA IMO State = #6000
Isuikwuato Abia State = #6000

The prices are without the gallons.

Hello Oga .
Can u help me with order of oil IMO to Bauchi . If u can ,then kindly very the total cost to transport 50 gerican to Bauchi . thanks as I await reading from u .
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
smithclito:

Hello Oga .
Can u help me with order of oil IMO to Bauchi . If u can ,then kindly very the total cost to transport 50 gerican to Bauchi . thanks as I await reading from u .
I may not be able to "help" you get the oil. I don't buy oil fro Imo state. I just visit the state and spent about 8 days on a different business entirely. I buy oil from mills within Isuikwuato, Abia state. The logistics involved in getting the oils is not what someone will "help" you do. Buying the gallons, transporting them, washing them and then moving from one mill to another to buy the oil. Moreover, Isuikwuato is located such that it will take two drops to get the goods to bauchi. So you see, this is not what you ask someone to help you get and transport.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2019
Durodu:
I'm new in this but I know my nairalanders will put me through. I'm going to source for oil palm fruits. Pls tell me what breed should I get for good grade A oil or grade 1.. Is it only agric or can I add some local also ? If I can add local,then how many bunch of local I need to add to one keg.

Other question, how much do u buy agric now and how much is local?. GOD fearing and good minded people on here I wait your answers.

Thanks
you are welcome to the thread.
First question, you can mill only agric fruits but it won't give you high olein proportions so it's usually great you mix it.
On average, depending on the size and yield, about 18 to 23 bunches would give you 25litres of palm oil at first mill.
Although most people try to ferment the fruits before milling to improve yield, it poses a problem of high FFA after production.
so the trick is actually dependent on what you want like moisture, impurities etc.
All d best in your hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Uyaigee: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
If you are still interested, I can help send the oil to you in Bauchi.
smithclito:

Hello Oga .

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
Any new price update
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
kisszhira:
Any new price update
yeah tomorrow by God's grace.
they've been slight changes in price this new month

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
This is the best time to do storage...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Amehsam(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
iHart:
This is the best time to do storage...
How much now?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Amehsam:
How much now?
08/04/2019 Oriendu Market, Ovim Isuikwuato #5500 and #6000, Oil mill at Ahaba Isuikwuato, #6000. Oil mill at Farm settlement #5800 and #6000. Most oil mill where you will get oil below #6000 are places where there are no easy transport and the oil millers may consider to remove some cost which they too will incure to transport the oil to the market.

Last Saturday, some people at the mill around Ovim were insisting on #6500. Today at the market, they were shocked to the bone as buyers were pricing them #5500.

By next two weeks, price may officially drop to #5500.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Amehsam(m): 6:59am On Apr 09, 2019
iHart:
08/04/2019 Oriendu Market, Ovim Isuikwuato #5500 and #6000, Oil mill at Ahaba Isuikwuato, #6000. Oil mill at Farm settlement #5800 and #6000. Most oil mill where you will get oil below #6000 are places where there are no easy transport and the oil millers may consider to remove some cost which they too will incure to transport the oil to the market.

Last Saturday, some people at the mill around Ovim were insisting on #6500. Today at the market, they were shocked to the bone as buyers were pricing them #5500.

By next two weeks, price may officially drop to #5500.
Alrit, thanks. I wil have patience till the ending of this month and if it wil drop to 4k or 4.5k
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Amehsam:
Alrit, thanks. I wil have patience till the ending of this month and if it wil drop to 4k or 4.5k
I doubt, it can't drop below #5500. People selling below #6000 are doing so out of desperation. They need money badly.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ultron12345: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Goodday Donparosky, ihart and everyone here. Thanks for the good work you're all doing here.

Please, can someone help me with the price of a tanker of palm oil from big producers like presco and okomu?

How many liters make a tanker?

And is their oil quality good like that of the local mills?

Thanks as I await your reply.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ify2016: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Is it true that Easter celebration will increase the price of oil?

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
ultron12345:
Goodday Donparosky, ihart and everyone here. Thanks for the good work you're all doing here.

Please, can someone help me with the price of a tanker of palm oil from big producers like presco and okomu?

I don't have any idea about that.

Millers are now insisting on #6500 at the mill. People are trooping in to the mills to buy oil. In one of the mill within my vicinity, three people came to buy but the oil available will not be enough for even one person. Its now like an auction, the highest bidder Carry's the day.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
ultron12345:

your first question isn't very clear sir. is it the price the companies buy per tanker or the price of palm oil per tanker or the price of hiring an empty tanker.
Second question: tankers are of different sizes but the common one you need 33000 litres to fill a tanker.
third question, yeah and sometimes better. they buy using FFA, MOISTURE, IMPURITIES etc
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ojaylyte: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
We have a mill in Lokoja, Kogi State, so if you are interested in Igala Palm Oil, we are producing fresh bunches at moment, customers in the north and Abuja, we are the best for you as you can conveniently come to the mill and pick up

We also have large quantity of Palm Kernel Oil

WhatsApp my number is+447540104846
Or call 0806 419 3948

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.