Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220892 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ultron12345: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2019
donparosky:
your first question isn't very clear sir. is it the price the companies buy per tanker or the price of palm oil per tanker or the price of hiring an empty tanker.
Second question: tankers are of different sizes but the common one you need 33000 litres to fill a tanker.
third question, yeah and sometimes better. they buy using FFA, MOISTURE, IMPURITIES etc
Thank you so much sir.

The first question was What price do the companies sell a tanker of palm oil?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2019
Good morning all. Thanks for the good work you guys are doing. Please ihart and Donparosky, I need your WhatsApp lines asap. I want to go into palm oil business and there's some info I need to get from you guys. Thanks I appreciate.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2019
ultron12345:
Thank you so much sir.

The first question was What price do the companies sell a tanker of palm oil?
it varies and are usually more expensive than what is obtainable outside.
most times the price is dependent on the specifications of the buyer. most importantly include the FFA value and other parameters which the buyer wants his oil to contain.
simply give them your specs and theyd quote the price for you
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2019
mafyap:
Good morning all. Thanks for the good work you guys are doing. Please ihart and Donparosky, I need your WhatsApp lines asap. I want to go into palm oil business and there's some info I need to get from you guys. Thanks I appreciate.
whatsapp and call contacts on my signature below.
God bless your hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2019
Please where are the best and cheapest places to source for oil in Akwa Ibom State and how do I get there from Benin City. I need the info asap as I need to go there tomorrow and return to Lagos on Friday. Please it's very very urgent. Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Durodu: 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
You are too much. Thanks for the explanation. But my question now is if I'm going to mix the fruit would I make it 50/ 50 for better grace A oil and pls how much do u buy a bunch of agric now and how much is local?

And since I will be storing the oil it better not to ferments it then?

donparosky:
you are welcome to the thread.
First question, you can mill only agric fruits but it won't give you high olein proportions so it's usually great you mix it.
On average, depending on the size and yield, about 18 to 23 bunches would give you 25litres of palm oil at first mill.
Although most people try to ferment the fruits before milling to improve yield, it poses a problem of high FFA after production.
so the trick is actually dependent on what you want like moisture, impurities etc.
All d best in your hustles

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Amehsam(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
iHart:
I doubt, it can't drop below #5500. People selling below #6000 are doing so out of desperation. They need money badly.
Alrit, thanks.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Ezegozie(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Can someone make 50k monthly profit from palmwoil with a capital of 500k via trading palmoil?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2019
Ezegozie:
Can someone make 50k monthly profit from palmwoil with a capital of 500k via trading palmoil?
sure and sure and sure
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2019
Durodu:
You are too much. Thanks for the explanation. But my question now is if I'm going to mix the fruit would I make it 50/ 50 for better grace A oil and pls how much do u buy a bunch of agric now and how much is local?

And since I will be storing the oil it better not to ferments it then?

the mixing ratio depends on the viscosity you want your oil to have.
For storage, you don't bother much about FFA so it's cool you ferment a lil to improve yield.

you can read the thread to see more on mixing ratio from page 1.

bunches are sold based on size mostly or heaps. on average you look between 80 to 150 per bunch for agric or local
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2019
this morning some states sold 7k down south. am collecting data and would keep that house posted in a moment
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2019
mafyap:
Please where are the best and cheapest places to source for oil in Akwa Ibom State and how do I get there from Benin City. I need the info asap as I need to go there tomorrow and return to Lagos on Friday. Please it's very very urgent. Thanks
almost all local governments in Akwa Ibom produces oil but don't visit Uyo, ikot ekpene as mills there are expensive.
try Etinan, Abak, Ukanafun, Essien Udim, Etim Ekpo and any place outside the towns
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Durodu: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2019
@donparosky. Thank you for helping us on this palm oil biz. GOD bless you.

donparosky:
the mixing ratio depends on the viscosity you want your oil to have.
For storage, you don't bother much about FFA so it's cool you ferment a lil to improve yield.

you can read the thread to see more on mixing ratio from page 1.

bunches are sold based on size mostly or heaps. on average you look between 80 to 150 per bunch for agric or local
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ultron12345: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
donparosky:
it varies and are usually more expensive than what is obtainable outside.
most times the price is dependent on the specifications of the buyer. most importantly include the FFA value and other parameters which the buyer wants his oil to contain.
simply give them your specs and theyd quote the price for you
okay.Thank u sir. Please sir, don't be angry at my many questions oo, just trying to get some key info before going into this business

What is the average cost of kegs, for used and new. Do I need to buy used kegs or order new kegs from a plastic company.

What is the maximum amount of kegs a J5 van can carry

How much do they charge to transport per keg, maybe from the south (akwa ibon) to Lagos and abuja. Do I need to follow the vehicle to the north or I just give the driver and they deliver it.

What is the average profit margin per keg. (not storage, just buying in South where it's made and cheap and selling up north)

Thank u very much sir as I await ur reply. And once again, thank u for the good work you're doing here. may God bless u and ur family sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2019
ultron12345:
okay.Thank u sir. Please sir, don't be angry at my many questions oo, just trying to get some key info before going into this business

What is the average cost of kegs, for used and new. Do I need to buy used kegs or order new kegs from a plastic company.

What is the maximum amount of kegs a J5 van can carry

How much do they charge to transport per keg, maybe from the south (akwa ibon) to Lagos and abuja. Do I need to follow the vehicle to the north or I just give the driver and they deliver it.

What is the average profit margin per keg. (not storage, just buying in South where it's made and cheap and selling up north)

Thank u very much sir as I await ur reply. And once again, thank u for the good work you're doing here. may God bless u and ur family sir
ofcourse not.... am here for the questions.
1. kegs are 350 in Lagos and 700-800 Here in South. if u have transportation, buy from the west.

2. about 100-130 kegs

3 it's 800 per keg to Lagos or more. baba it's cool u follow your goods to avoid stories that touches the heart. I did same when starting

4. profit margin depends on you. some want high profit but say 500 -1k per keg

God bless our hustles

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by AgAgain(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2019
Thanks donparosky for these answers, for your knowledge generosity and for this topic. God bless you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Oshiozee: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
@donparosky.
For those going into storage,how do they get buyers when it's off peak..
Thank you
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
AgAgain:
Thanks donparosky for these answers, for your knowledge generosity and for this topic. God bless you.
uwc boss
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Oshiozee:
@donparosky.
Thank you
igs easier selling them. I actually made a mistake promising to sale off most of my clients oil and it backfired so let me just kuku keep quiet this year.
however, once you intend to do storage, make use of this thread and scout for big buyers around your location also.
the volume of buyers here alone can do the job but just add safety factor by meeting physical buyers too

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Oshiozee:
@donparosky.
Thank you
igs easier selling them. I actually made a mistake promising to sale off most of my clients oil and it backfired so let me just kuku keep quiet this year.
however, once you intend to do storage, make use of this thread and scout for big buyers around your location also.
the volume of buyers here alone can do the job but just add safety factor by meeting physical buyers too

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2019
Hi people. Any update on the current price of palm oil?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ikanason(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
Good day all. Pls I want to start the palm oil business but I need someone that can put me through. I will be glad if I can get someone that will help me from here. My WhatsApp 07032902102
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
mafyap:
Hi people. Any update on the current price of palm oil?
soon I'd do that. still on supply trip. I'd be home before Sunday. I'd update the house
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ojaylyte: 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
We have freshly milled Palm Oil in Lokoja at Our factory processing everyday- Whatsapp +4475040104846
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Gisthaphy(f): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
donparosky:
soon I'd do that. still on supply trip. I'd be home before Sunday. I'd update the house

You don't talk much during the day then at night you won't pick up. Biko stop it.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Gisthaphy:

You don't talk much during the day then at night you won't pick up. Biko stop it.
its well. you don't need to call me. am a busy person. just drop your message and I'd respond to them. I've been doing that. you may not understand the volume of calls and questions I receive everyday.
please also learn to be mannered. most times, I tend to ignore people like you

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
ikanason:
Good day all. Pls I want to start the palm oil business but I need someone that can put me through. I will be glad if I can get someone that will help me from here. My WhatsApp 07032902102
yiu welcome. I'd advice you go through the thread first. Digest the content and drop your questions.
God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ikanason(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
donparosky:
yiu welcome. I'd advice you go through the thread first. Digest the content and drop your questions.
God bless our hustles

Pls can I have ur number I want to call u
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
ikanason:

Pls can I have ur number I want to call u
signature
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
I can help u guys see Oga danparoski, just bring me Easter hamper grin grin grin cheesy
donparosky:
its well. you crydon't need to call me. am a busy person. just drop your message and I'd respond to them. I've been doing that. you may not understand the volume of calls and questions I receive everyday.
please also learn to be mannered. most times, I tend to ignore people like you
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 1:38am On Apr 22, 2019
Please what of the prices update. Thanks.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by salamiwasiu: 6:53am On Apr 22, 2019
Osun, Ekiti and Ondo State is 7k - 7.5k, but don't know what may happen if go to the millers directly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.