Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220510 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by salamiwasiu: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
My own side, no oil in market but still 8.5k
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 12:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Oil is dropping indeed but for how long?

Take the opportunity now.

Content only is 8,500 naira..

Call/WhatsApp - 08066722556

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 6:16am On Aug 24, 2019
Two days ago (22nd, August) at Oriendu market Isuikwuato, price was #7000 for storage...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Juwonmania(m): 6:18am On Aug 24, 2019
Good day, please how do i get palm kernel nuts.
Anyone that has should whatsapp me on 07034811553
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by salamiwasiu: 7:51am On Aug 24, 2019
iHart:
Two days ago (22nd, August) at Oriendu market Isuikwuato, price was #7000 for storage...
What's the price of fresh oil and I want you people to explain much on storage oil price, Assuming I bought first grade oil in June and want to sell now with good quality, will you be telling me storage oil?, except that oil is not good. My place, nothing like second grade or storage oil, palm oil is palm oil except storage that is over a year which might have tick or lost its good content which I don't think anybody in this forum can keep oil for a year.

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2019
salamiwasiu:

What's the price of fresh oil and I want you people to explain much on storage oil price, Assuming I bought first grade oil in June and want to sell now with good quality, will you be telling me storage oil?, except that oil is not good. My place, nothing like second grade or storage oil, palm oil is palm oil except storage that is over a year which might have tick or lost its good content which I don't think anybody in this forum can keep oil for a year.
If you don't store it well and if its oil from agric palm tree, the taste will definitely change. There are fresh oils that are also regarded as storage because after cutting down the palm fruits, they stayed long before being process.

If you see a first grade oil, the flow, aroma, taste and colour will tell you.

That's the much I know...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Epilsantoh: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2019
Good day all, do you think that the price of oil would go up again, am at the verge of selling now at almost the same price that i bought. Please help a soul
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Epilsantoh:
Good day all, do you think that the price of oil would go up again, am at the verge of selling now at almost the same price that i bought. Please help a soul
If you're into storage don't sell now. Wait till October or November that's the second phase when you should sell.

But, for those of us that's into production we sell anytime the price is right for us.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
ccjontweet:

If you're into storage don't sell now. Wait till October or November that's the second phase when you should sell.

But, for those of us that's into production we sell anytime the price is right for us.
do you have "fibre"?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
iHart:
do you have "fibre"?
Nope!!!

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Epilsantoh:

Better sell and recover back your money. Better try to avoid regrets,times have changed. You will appreciate this comment when the time comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Epilsantoh:
what's the location of the oil? I may be able to buy it off anytime you want to sell.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
price crashed to 7500 updates later
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 12:55am On Aug 27, 2019
Epilsantoh:

Location and price please
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2019
donparosky:

We are waiting. Please let us know the reason it crashing so that we will be able to know how to take the decision if to sell our storage now or wait till october/November.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2019
donparosky:

We are waiting. Please let us know the reason it crashing so that we will be able to know how to take the decision if to sell our storage now or wait till october/November.

Weldone don
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Epilsantoh: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
donparosky:

I am in imo state, orlu precisely
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Epilsantoh: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
mafyap:

Location and price please
Imo state, orlu to be precise
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
popoolaRofiat:

its fear factor from my little experience.
Rain have been very heavy this year so am pretty optimistic the price would kick. Some policies too isn't favoring producers either
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Epilsantoh:

Imo state, orlu to be precise
how much from your location. heard some location goes as low as 7k
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
donparosky:
its fear factor from my little experience.
Rain have been very heavy this year so am pretty optimistic the price would kick. Some policies too isn't favoring producers either

Thank you for your time. Let me wait then
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ultron12345: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Good day everyone. Can anyone share tips on how to train kegs to contain more oil
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ultron12345: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
donparosky:
Every dealer buying oil from the mill has a trained keg specifically for measuring oil.
I don't want to go into details of training the kegs, that should be left for another day.
it is necessary cos most oil have dirts settled at the bottom of kegs after two days, so if u buy 25litres from the mill, you expect to have less after refining or boiling off the dirt. To curb this, you train your kegs to contain extra 4-5litres so this can compensate for the deficit.
Most sellers will ask for additional 100-200 if you measuring with your kegs.

Goodday Donparosky. May God bless you for the good work you're doing here.

Please, can you explain the procedure of training kegs to contain more oil
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
ultron12345:

Goodday Donparosky. May God bless you for the good work you're doing here.

Please, can you explain the procedure of training kegs to contain more oil
its a simple two way procedure.
the best is boiling hot water and filling the keg until it's saturated and cork it under pressure overnight. You just wake up to find it swollen but you have to repeat the procedure for like a week to accommodate 4-5 litres.

Second procedure involves exposure to sunlight but this takes like a month. You fill it with coarse sand relatively warm and keep hitting and sun drying till you get desired outcome.

people usually prefer first approach cos it's faster but both are tested and confirmed. enjoy
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ojaylyte: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2019
donparosky:
its a simple two way procedure.
the best is boiling hot water and filling the keg until it's saturated and cork it under pressure overnight. You just wake up to find it swollen but you have to repeat the procedure for like a week to accommodate 4-5 litres.

Second procedure involves exposure to sunlight but this takes like a month. You fill it with coarse sand relatively warm and keep hitting and sun drying till you get desired outcome.

people usually prefer first approach cos it's faster but both are tested and confirmed. enjoy

I frown at this practice, I do actual measurements at my mill, so if you bring an expanded keg, you will be disappointed o, 25 litres is 25 litres lol...

we have Igala palm oil, fibre, palm kernel oil, PKC and Sludge available for sale in Lokoja
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2019
ojaylyte:

I frown at this practice, I do actual measurements at my mill, so if you bring an expanded keg, you will be disappointed o, 25 litres is 25 litres lol...

we have Igala palm oil, fibre, palm kernel oil, PKC and Sludge available for sale in Lokoja
people with dirt free oil and don't have problem but you know most millers don't refine their oil
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
ojaylyte:

fibre is how much?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 2:49am On Sep 06, 2019
Good morning
Please what's the current price of palm oil at the local mills and the village markets in Abia and Akwa Ibom
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2019
mafyap:
Good morning
Please what's the current price of palm oil at the local mills and the village markets in Abia and Akwa Ibom
Thanks
Akwa Ibom is 7500
Abia is 7000

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
Price of oil hit its bottom level two weeks ago. Sold for 6,500 even 6000.
Now its picking up... and this time it may surpass the previous high.
Don't sell yet for those that stored. Good night
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
ccjontweet:
Price of oil hit its bottom level two weeks ago. Sold for 6,500 even 6000.
Now its picking up... and this time it may surpass the previous high.
Don't sell yet for those that stored. Good night
it will not surpass 7000 till December

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.