Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220709 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2019
popoolaRofiat:
As at today market
Osun:Ejigbo = 9000
Oyo:oko = 9000
The oil is very scarce
oil is 9500 to 10k this morning in Akwa Ibom. this price hike Wont drop anytime soon. Let's keep fingers crossed sha

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
Today we visited All d farms I know of in Cross River and the fruits we could buy is shocking. please if you have oil, sell with shakara.

the rain/boom is about to pour. enjoy the dividends of early investment guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Yes o Don. But what ofimportation /smuggling? I dey fear for that o
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
For your freshly cooked grade 1 palm oil holla at me 07050941603. Location Akwa ibom, Eket.
Honestly, price is not stable it's ranging from 8,000 up.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2019
Price in Isuikwuato this morning is 8000. Dem dey even do shakara upon low grade oil. The one wey dey pain me be say you go enter mill dey discuss price with person, the person go leave you waka commot like say you no be human being. Dey go dey look you like say you carry shit for yansh. I dey vex...Mtchewww
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
iHart:
Price in Isuikwuato this morning is 8000. Dem dey even do shakara upon low grade oil. The one wey dey pain me be say you go enter mill dey discuss price with person, the person go leave you waka commot like say you no be human being. Dey go dey look you like say you carry shit for yansh. I dey vex...Mtchewww
my brother the scarcity is everywhere.
second grade oil is even more than 8k in some places.
my village is selling 8500 second grade and 10k first grade. I just dey laugh
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
donparosky:
my brother the scarcity is everywhere.
second grade oil is even more than 8k in some places.
my village is selling 8500 second grade and 10k first grade. I just dey laugh
hmmm, if the price want to rise, no problem. It should not expensive and at the same time still be scarce. Me I don dey fear oh
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2019
iHart:
hmmm, if the price want to rise, no problem. It should not expensive and at the same time still be scarce. Me I don dey fear oh
who you want make climb tree inside this rain?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2019
RealityShot:
lol that's a factor too.
the trees are slippery and everyone is careful. no body want die

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
RealityShot:
that's a fact. More so the trees don't have ripe fruits on them again. After September to October, when there will be small ripe fruits, it will be over for this year.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2019
iHart:
that's a fact. More so the trees don't have ripe fruits on them again. After September to October, when there will be small ripe fruits, it will be over for this year.

That is truth
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Grade A palm oil from Edo State available in large quantities. 10,500 per 25 litre keg for delivery to Lagos. Includes Oil, keg and transportation. MOQ 40 kegs. Call or WhatsApp on 08083040499. Price varies for delivery to other parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ugnoble: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Just went to the mill yesterday to book for my oil but was told it was now 9,500-10,000, na so I nearly faint.

Abeg I need current price in Port Harcourt so that I can check the price difference and know if its worth buying.

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by konami001: 12:44am On Aug 02, 2019
I think I came late to the party... i will get myself ready for next season then...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
ugnoble:
Just went to the mill yesterday to book for my oil but was told it was now 9,500-10,000, na so I nearly faint.

Abeg I need current price in Port Harcourt so that I can check the price difference and know if its worth buying.
ph is 11500-12k as at this morning
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ugnoble: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
donparosky:

Thanks for the info.

Its not worth buying now, considering the quantity I intend buying.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Get your fresh palm oil at the cheapest rate possible for now... Call or WhatsApp the Oil Tycoon on 08083040499
There is a minimum order of 40 kegs...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
donparosky:
I'd sell 11k if the price is 12k at Port Harcourt.
I employed someone to cook it for me. So it's very fresh.
Call or Whatsapp 0806672256 for negotiations. Thanks
I base in Akwa ibom
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
ccjontweet:

I'd sell 11k if the price is 12k at Port Harcourt.
I employed someone to cook it for me. So it's very fresh.
Call or Whatsapp 0806672256 for negotiations. Thanks
I base in Akwa ibom
ph clients over to you. all d best bro

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
As at today 4/7/2019
Price :#8500
Its comes down from 9000 to 8500
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ify2016: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Price of red oil 25litres now 11,500 at Onyigbo market, Yaba Lagos. On Friday.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Rhemekas: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
How much is oil in Abuja... Where can I sale palmoil in Abuja?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Epilsantoh: 2:32am On Aug 06, 2019
I have been following this post for a long time now and i must say you guys are really trying at updating us, so i have decided to encourage you all especially donparosky and a few others who are committed in updating us in this thread, just know some people depend on this thread to get updated towards the fluctuating price of palm oil, please this is an encouragement to show i am really grateful and also following you guys up. Well done Sir smiley cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 3:03am On Aug 08, 2019
Thank you Don! Been trying to reach you. I appreciate what your effort and trust in me, and I want to tell you that I didn't disappoint the customer. In fact she's excited and satisfied with me.

Contact me folks for freshly cooked oil from akwa ibom - 08066722556(call/WhatsApp)
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ojaylyte: 7:20am On Aug 09, 2019
Good morning all, I have about 16 kegs of 25litres fresh milled palm oil- it’s igala palm oil, so if anyone is interested let me know and please follow us on Instagram @joemad.palms. The price is 12k per keg, location is Lokoja, so it’s perfect for anyone in Abuja or the north. We also have palm kernel oil
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
Epilsantoh:
I have been following this post for a long time now and i must say you guys are really trying at updating us, so i have decided to encourage you all especially donparosky and a few others who are committed in updating us in this thread, just know some people depend on this thread to get updated towards the fluctuating price of palm oil, please this is an encouragement to show i am really grateful and also following you guys up. Well done Sir smiley cheesy grin
gracias boss and thank you for your kind words
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
ccjontweet:
Thank you Don! Been trying to reach you. I appreciate what your effort and trust in me, and I want to tell you that I didn't disappoint the customer. In fact she's excited and satisfied with me.

Contact me folks for freshly cooked oil from akwa ibom - 08066722556(call/WhatsApp)
uwc sir. sorry I've been quite busy. you can always drop a message. God bless your hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
Oil price been relatively stable this week. It's dropped to 85500-9k in Akwa Ibom.
Kaduna is 12k
Lagos 11500-12k
Abuja is 13k gwagwalada
Kano is 10500( don't go there ��)
Illorin 11500
Kogi is 10500(Igala oil)
Benue is 10k
Osun 9k to 9500
Sokoto is 12500
calabar 8500-9k
Rivers is 12k
Onitsha is 10500
Please confirm prices from your locations. All prices is as reported by my clients in those locations
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
Palm Oil is currently scarce in Yobe!!! I guarantee double sales with good profit for those who can take the risk. Cool cash on arrival if you've made contacts with clients.
well don't ask me about Borno cos I didn't reach there sha...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
Someone was very bothered about selling off her oil then. kizzhara or so!!!
Hope you ain't bothered anymore
BTW : it's a good year for those who stored oil. the parry has just began
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
So today I reflected back on how we all began. They've been failures, successes and challenges but I rise more than I fall.
I remember last year when a little act of kindness shown to a colleague almost cost me my integrity. Uboma, Etiumoh, and whole lot of others who followed us on the Agric section could bear me witness.
Today I am humbled by the support and encouragement I've received in words, prayers, patronage and connect grin that I've received from everyone. I want to say thank you.
It's not the end of year, but appreciation they say, is application for more.
I thank God that until date, no one has called me out on money diversion, stealing or fraudulent business transaction. I won't forget the responsibility and trust that you all have bestowed on me. I'd keep doing my best in quality and service as I look forward to better patronage and support from all of us.
May I also remind everyone that this thread is for all of us, I would never stop any sincere hustler from doing his legitimate business here and I encourage everyone to do so with all amount of sincerity. special thanks to everyone who have been contributing to keep us updated all year round. we are grateful.
last last, we'd all make the money and we'd all be fine.
God bless our hustles

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by yugee4ambyngoddy: 5:39am On Aug 10, 2019
I also want to say a big thank you to everyone that has been contributing in one way or the other to the success of this trend. Honestly you have been a blessing to you.
l am a beginner in this business. l stored 3drums of oil. Pls when is the best time to sell?

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.