Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Careful How U Respond To Your Texts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Careful How U Respond To Your Texts (1294 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by omonighoblessing(f): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
_A lady's handbag which contained her cell phone, credit card, purse etc was stolen._
_Thirty minutes later she managed to call her husband from her friend's telephone, telling him what happened._

_Her husband said, "I just received your text message asking me to remind u of your ATM pin and I have replied a little while ago"._

_When they rushed to the bank, the staff told them money had already been withdrawn._

_The thief had used the stolen cell phone to text her husband and get hold of her PIN._

_Within twenty minutes he (thief) had withdrawn her money from the bank account._

_Pls when sensitive information is being asked for through text message, confirm by calling back._

_Also, when ur being sent a text by friends or family to meet them somewhere, be sure to call back to confirm that the message came from them._
_If you do not reach them, be very careful about going places to meet family and friends who text you.

1 Like

Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by ozy4christ(f): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
So d hubby didnt recognise d voice?
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
ozy4christ:

How do you pass exams in sch?

7 Likes

Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
ozy4christ:

SMS hon., there was no discussion. Just SMS. It was after he had replied the SMS that she called.

A good reminder on the need for verification and re-verification of requests to send sensitive information or follow sensitive instructions.

1 Like

Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by ozy4christ(f): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thebachelor:

through d window,any problem?
Thebachelor:

through d window,any problem?
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by Chrisrare: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
ozy4christ:
r u luking for pple's attention or ur actually dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by peter(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
ozy4christ:
through d window,any problem? through d window,any problem?
undecided

Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by ozy4christ(f): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

SMS hon., there was no discussion. Just SMS. It was after he had replied the SMS that she called.

A good reminder on the need for verification and re-verification of requests to send sensitive information or follow sensitive instructions.
tanx sweetheart,i didnt finish reading bt i wil try next time b4 commentng.u a cool,love dat

1 Like

Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by ozy4christ(f): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Chrisrare:
r u luking for pple's attention or ur actually dumb?
lol..... my dear,dont mind me. i assumed so i didnt finishd reading kk.
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thebachelor:

She is a graduate, I guess it should be : How did you....
Not :How do you....

1 Like

Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

So you are implying dat ''how do you'' in the context l used it is incorrect?
She's a graduate because?
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by omonighoblessing(f): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thebachelor:

You know what? Forget it.
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by omonighoblessing(f): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thebachelor:

it depends on which tense it is used.....if u are talking of her past exams...then we say "how did u"....
but if its past,present,or present-continuous the it's "how do u".
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by omonighoblessing(f): 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

i just gave thebachelor my own opinion on it tho......hope it speaks your mind as well?
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Not until l figure why u displayed such high level of stupidity.
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by coyy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thebachelor:

cheesy
I was going to ask that
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by coyy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

bro..
thebachelor wasn't wrong.
if you think otherwise, explain..
I want to learn.
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
omonighoblessing:

it depends on which tense it is used.....if u are talking of her past exams...then we say "how did u"....
but if its past,present,or present-continuous the it's "how do u".

l think you shld hav directed dis to the youngman dat quoted me,he needs it. I knew exactly what l meant.
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thebachelor:

Not until l figure why u displayed such high level of stupidity.

How would you say I'm stupid for correcting you mildly?

I see that your brain is on vacation and you lack manner. It's either you lack good home training or too arrogant to learn. I won't blame nobody for your public conduct but yourself.

For the record, is she writing any exam now or anticipating? Definitely, from the context; you asked about previous exams. So, what's wrong in making mild corrections.

I don't insult reasonable people. Be careful

1 Like

Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
coyy:
bro..
thebachelor wasn't wrong.
if you think otherwise, explain..
I want to learn.
prove it
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by omonighoblessing(f): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thebachelor:

l think you shld hav directed dis to the youngman dat quoted me,he needs it. I knew exactly what l meant.
oh must be a mistake dear.......I actually quoted him as well.but i told himwhat I shld say to u and told u what i shld say to him. .......all join sha. ...thanks dear
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by coyy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

prove it
someone just gave a clear explanation up there..
" it depends on which tense it is used.....if u are talking of her past exams...then we say "how did u".... but if its past,present,or present-continuous the it's "how do u".

do I need to say more?
u re d one who needs to prove to me(us) that he was wrong.
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

How would you say I'm stupid for correcting you mildly?

I see that your brain is on vacation and you lack manner. It's either you lack good home training or too arrogant to learn. I won't blame nobody for your public conduct but yourself.

For the record, is she writing any exam now or anticipating? Definitely, from the context; you asked about previous exams. So, what's wrong in making mild corrections.

I don't insult reasonable people. Be careful

I didn't call u stupid for trying to correct me.
I did because u based ur correction on an assumption dat you hvnt verified.
In any case,thanks for trying to correct me.
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by vizkiz: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
You guys left the original thread and started arguing about past and present tense. Lolgrin

See why Nigeria have a very long way to go?

1 Like

Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
coyy:
someone just gave a clear explanation up there..

" it depends on which tense it is used.....if u are
talking of her past exams...then we say "how did
u"....
but if its past,present,or present-continuous the
it's "how do u".

do I need to say more?

u re d one who needs to prove to me(us) that he was wrong.

Put it in perspective, I mean contextualize it and check for yourself.
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by coyy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Put it in perspective, I mean contextualize it and check for yourself.
Mr Paul, u can not claim to know that he intended to mean her previous exams..

as far as I know "how do u pass exams" isn't wrong.

if u feel it is wrong, goodluck.

take care sir.
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by Freakypinky(f): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thebachelor:

Some Nairalanders amaze me. grin
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by cutiedave(m): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

see wetin cause wahala....thebachelor pls read in between d lines, paul wasn't trying to correct ur grammer
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thebachelor:

The guy na certified mumu
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
cutiedave:
see wetin cause wahala....thebachelor pls read in between d lines, paul wasn't trying to correct ur grammer

well,he said he was. Read his subsequent mentions of me,specifically his third.
Re: Careful How U Respond To Your Texts by cutiedave(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thebachelor:

well,he said he was. Read his subsequent mentions of me,specifically his third.
he was trying to tell u dat d gurl is a graduate, so using "how did u" would av been mor appropiate....btw u ar very much correct since u assumed she was still schooling

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' / Oya O, Ladies!! Saw This On Facebook And Read Hilarious Replies!! / Please Check Out This Hot Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.