Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' (1289 Views)

A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says / Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) / Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by slimthugchimee(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
chai am soo nervous and scared now my heart hasnt stopped beating since i saw her "we need to talk message" i to call her so as too ask her if theres any problem but she said she cant tell me now untill we see tomorrow evening, i tried every means possible to make her talk but to no avail, now am calling and shes not picking, chai am really scared now oh. I hope its not what i think.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by coyy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
d last time a girl told me that, I became her ex before we finished d discussion.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by slimthugchimee(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
coyy:
d last time a girl told me that, I became her ex before we finished d discussion.

guy fear dey my body

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by coyy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
slimthugchimee:
guy fear dey my body
Una get issue before?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by Thisis2raw(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
slimthugchimee:
chai am soo nervous and scared now my heart hasnt stopped beating since i saw her "we need to talk message" i to call her so as too ask her if theres any problem but she said she cant tell me now untill we see tomorrow evening, i tried every means possible to make her talk but to no avail, now am calling and shes not picking, chai am really scared now oh. I hope its not what i think.
congratulations DADDY

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by slimthugchimee(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thisis2raw:
congratulations DADDY
heiiiiii abeg oh, I never collect raw before oh...
Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by slimthugchimee(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
coyy:
Una get issue before?
yea i wont say am loyal to her but she has never caught me for anything, and our relationship has been going ok
Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by Thisis2raw(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
slimthugchimee:
heiiiiii abeg oh, I never collect raw before oh...
then u better start chasing a new chick
Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by jonaifame22(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
May the lord go wth you
Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by coyy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
slimthugchimee:
yea i wont say am loyal to her but she has never caught me for anything, and our relationship has been going ok
no need to be nervous yet sha.

wait for what she has to say.

maybe she is pregnant.. and that's good news Na. abi? cheesy
Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by Aremu01(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
slimthugchimee:
Goodluck brother
Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by slimthugchimee(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
coyy:
no need to be nervous yet sha.

wait for what she has to say.

maybe she is pregnant.. and that's good news Na. abi? cheesy
hei abeg naaa, stop making matters worse for me naaa
Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by coyy(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
slimthugchimee:
hei abeg naaa, stop making matters worse for me naaa
u no wan make she get belle?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by Frozeen(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
She's two months pregnant. Congrat bro' grin
Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
op u no wan be father so soon
Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by bamac(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
@Op, i overstand how you are feeling right now. She might have caught you unknowingly, possibly she is what you are thinking too... But be calm there is nothing the world has not heard about.. Let us know what the message is at the end, please.
Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by RealJaneDoe: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Either she's ending ur relationship or she's preg.
Goodluck man you gonna need it
Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by firstking01(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
slimthugchimee:
guy fear dey my body
Hehehehehehe, your heart don break be thatgrin...It's either i missed my period or i need a breakcheesy
Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by McBrooklyn(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
L-O-L cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
kids undecided #crap

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by drmikeadams(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin she wan tell u saty she carry aids or she wan bill u grin
Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by Anthony0094(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin.she will propose to u

1 Like

Re: My Girl Just Sent Me The 'we Need To Talk Message' by enniewest(f): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
You don't enter gbege be dat o bros

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Reasons Why Men Cheat. / Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship / Girls, Wetin Be This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.