Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,926 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## (64031 Views)

All New Tecno CamonCX Rumored Specs & Images Coming This Month / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by majorclems: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
okitikpo:
I think that is promo price
I hope it's not a promo price oo.. I need am o.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by ritababe(f): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
bongolistik:
And the specs speculations are finally over as Tecno unleashes the full specs and images of the epic and camera-centric Tecno Camon C9 device that has been making the round and shattering the internet in the past few weeks.

You think Tecno Phantom 5 is premium then think again as Tecno Camon C9 is loaded

Undoubtedly Tecno Camon C9 has come out automatically to become Tecno best ever device in the history of the OEM as some of the features you might not expect to see yet on Tecno devices can be found in Tecno Camon C9.

Tecno flagship Camon C9 is a near perfect device in its category and Tecno has succeeded in raising the bar for other device manufactures in similar cadre to come out from their shell and produce device that can stand out like this.

The 5.5inches display with high resolution and 4G network Tecno Camon C9 device is packed; the rumours of the 13MP back camera and 13MP front camera all came out as earlier speculated.

Not only that, the 83 degree wide angle and 5P lens that is featured on Camon C9 selfie camera gives it the ability to reflect image true colours and allows it capture crystal clear pictures and also with a Lux natural front flashlight.

Tecno Camon C9 features an octa core processor and contrary to what many have been thinking that it will most likely follow the footstep of Tecno Camon C8 to launch with 1GB RAM, the RAM for Camon C9 is doubled i.e. 2GB RAM that will enhance multi-tasking without lagging of any form.

Now talk about this unprecedented feature in Tecno device, the Tecno Camon C9 is equipped with eye scanner a biometric iris recognition feature that quickly scan your iris to unlock the phone easily and securely.

It runs on out of the box Tecno’s HiOS V1.0 that is based on Google latest Android 6 Marshmallow and the back is packed with 3000mAh battery.

Tecno Camon C9 is launching alongside with Tecno revolutionary T-Band wearable device that can work remotely to monitor Camon C9 sleep patterns and steps and also alerts owners on calls and theft.

Below are the full specs of the latest and camera-centric Tecno Camo C9 device that has just launched;

· Network: 2G/3G and 4G LTE

· Dimension: 153 X 76.4 X 10.35mm

· SIM: Dual standby Micro SIM

· Display: 5.5 inches FHD IPS display with 1920 X 1080 pixel screen resolution

· Camera: 13MP back camera with LED flash and a 13MP front facing camera with Lux natural flashlight

· Video: 1080p@30fps

· Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-core CPU, MediaTek chipsets and Mali-T720 GPU

· Memory and RAM: 16GB internal storage with 128GB expandable external MicroSD and 2GB RAM

· WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct and version 4.1 Bluetooth

· Loud Speaker and Audio Port: Yes with 3.5mm jack

· GPS: A-GPS

· USB: Micro USB V 2.0

· Battery: 3000mAh Li-Po battery

. Others: HTML 5 browser, eye scanner, light sensor, G-sensor, Accelerometer and proximity sensors, document viewer, image viewer and editor, FM radio etc.

Talking about pricing, you definitely will not expect a device like this to cost a peanut, and we are speculating a price range of $300 - $350 (N60,000 to N70,000) for this device

What do you have to say about the unveiling of Tecno Camon C9 and the device itself

Source: http://www.highteknology.com/2016/06/confirmed-and-full-specs-of-tecno-camon.html

bro its 50k not 60, edit ur post
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by hustla(m): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Piece of s.hit phone
2gb ram In 2016,id rather buy the Xiaomi mi5. Even the 3Gig ram on the S6 edge looks out dated right now
Tecno should better step up
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Simeon4real(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
Very Solid device from Tecno.

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Simeon4real(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
hustla:
Piece of s.hit phone
2gb ram In 2016,id rather buy the Xiaomi mi5. Even the 3Gig ram on the S6 edge looks out dated right now

Baba The phone is still rated high. I don't think It matters
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by samuelezeja(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tecno will invent Camon 10(C10)next year so mellow down
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by richez25(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Still rocking my Infinix Note 2 X600 LTE wit ba3 4040maH.. 2gb ram and 16gb int storage.. Smooth runnin.. No disappointments so far..

2 Likes

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Gptech(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
hustla:
Piece of s.hit phone
Haha! Not that I support tecno as per the pricing, but you can't compare both devices in anyway, neither by specs nor by pricing. The mi5 will get you 2 camon c9s plus change.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by LordZero(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lero15:

Samsung, HTC etc have less mah and less ram with that price. Na "brand" dem dey sell
it's not only about mmah or 2g ram.. those companies sell quality hardware and they optimize their processors and ram.. why do i need an octa core mediatek when i can buy a quad core snapdragon that's optimized for the phone am buying? or double quad core like the Samsung s4? am vey sure s4 is better and durable than this camon whatever. ..

they know that all ppl care about nowadays are; the camera size, android version, number of cores and other useless details. .

I'd rather buy a uk used Samsung or sony for that amount or even an iPhone. ...

cc xxxtedyxxx common and check c9 specs out o..

2 Likes

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by saleskara: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Clarinett:
I give it to techno on this one.
Camon C9 is with very good specs, but I found the price at kara to N51,900 not 60k http://www.kara.com.ng/tecno-camon-c9
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
iXavier:
Mediocre device
Not even 3GB RAM and you're calling it flagship
This is 2016 for God's sake

There are so many things not right with this device
Yet you're foreseeing a 60-70K pricing
And am here wondering who and why people should buy it. undecided
3gb ram on phone? Do u plan to use it as a super computer? 2gb ram is moderate for any phone
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Computer6303(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Crap!!!!! ! Enjoying my Gionee m5 of 2015

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by kontalon: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
can't tecno make a snapdragon smartphone, mediatek all the time, it's downgrading mehn

bongolistik:
And the specs speculations are finally over as Tecno unleashes the full specs and images of the epic and camera-centric Tecno Camon C9 device that has been making the round and shattering the internet in the past few weeks.

You think Tecno Phantom 5 is premium then think again as Tecno Camon C9 is loaded

Undoubtedly Tecno Camon C9 has come out automatically to become Tecno best ever device in the history of the OEM as some of the features you might not expect to see yet on Tecno devices can be found in Tecno Camon C9.

Tecno flagship Camon C9 is a near perfect device in its category and Tecno has succeeded in raising the bar for other device manufactures in similar cadre to come out from their shell and produce device that can stand out like this.

The 5.5inches display with high resolution and 4G network Tecno Camon C9 device is packed; the rumours of the 13MP back camera and 13MP front camera all came out as earlier speculated.

Not only that, the 83 degree wide angle and 5P lens that is featured on Camon C9 selfie camera gives it the ability to reflect image true colours and allows it capture crystal clear pictures and also with a Lux natural front flashlight.

Tecno Camon C9 features an octa core processor and contrary to what many have been thinking that it will most likely follow the footstep of Tecno Camon C8 to launch with 1GB RAM, the RAM for Camon C9 is doubled i.e. 2GB RAM that will enhance multi-tasking without lagging of any form.

Now talk about this unprecedented feature in Tecno device, the Tecno Camon C9 is equipped with eye scanner a biometric iris recognition feature that quickly scan your iris to unlock the phone easily and securely.

It runs on out of the box Tecno’s HiOS V1.0 that is based on Google latest Android 6 Marshmallow and the back is packed with 3000mAh battery.

Tecno Camon C9 is launching alongside with Tecno revolutionary T-Band wearable device that can work remotely to monitor Camon C9 sleep patterns and steps and also alerts owners on calls and theft.

Below are the full specs of the latest and camera-centric Tecno Camo C9 device that has just launched;

· Network: 2G/3G and 4G LTE

· Dimension: 153 X 76.4 X 10.35mm

· SIM: Dual standby Micro SIM

· Display: 5.5 inches FHD IPS display with 1920 X 1080 pixel screen resolution

· Camera: 13MP back camera with LED flash and a 13MP front facing camera with Lux natural flashlight

· Video: 1080p@30fps

· Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-core CPU, MediaTek chipsets and Mali-T720 GPU

· Memory and RAM: 16GB internal storage with 128GB expandable external MicroSD and 2GB RAM

· WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct and version 4.1 Bluetooth

· Loud Speaker and Audio Port: Yes with 3.5mm jack

· GPS: A-GPS

· USB: Micro USB V 2.0

· Battery: 3000mAh Li-Po battery

. Others: HTML 5 browser, eye scanner, light sensor, G-sensor, Accelerometer and proximity sensors, document viewer, image viewer and editor, FM radio etc.

Talking about pricing, you definitely will not expect a device like this to cost a peanut, and we are speculating a price range of $300 - $350 (N60,000 to N70,000) for this device

What do you have to say about the unveiling of Tecno Camon C9 and the device itself

Source: http://www.highteknology.com/2016/06/confirmed-and-full-specs-of-tecno-camon.html
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by olu4life(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
tech2477:
Am not surprised you are asking this question, if you have not used infinix zero 3 you have no reason to talk
I wonder how they will be comparing this Thrash to Zero 3 grin
I'm sure most of them doesnt understand what the spec is about. Used my zero 3 for 6months now, no regrets at all. How can they be celebrating a 2gb ram device with 3000 mah and 13mp rear camera? The only cool thing with the phone is the front camera and band. Everything else is Thrash. Why buy such for 50-60k?

Seems tecno is yet to learn, they should learn from the sales rate of Phantom 5. Hardly will u see people using itit. Expensive rubbish. I'm out

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by kikayboss(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
oya apple close shop
Samsung lock up
HTC faaaashi
lg gerrarahere

tecno is here.... #tecnofan
the phone even cheap....
samsung makes smmn with this spec it'll go for nothing less than 100k....and naijanz go buy , but cos this is tecno dem deyy form posh...
mtcheeeew...who price epp
19 olowu street ikeja (tecno office) ..here i come

NB: go check the reviews for the camera , na die.....the front camera angle is 20℅....more than samsung s6......
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by TohKunBoh: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
bongolistik:
don't be surprise cos that eye scanner feature and that T-band that it is coming along with will definitely make the price to be on the high side
T-band isn't coming with it..is it?I thought its been sold separately unless you pre-order
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Where can I buy camon c9 in Enugu?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
kikayboss:
oya apple close shop
Samsung lock up
HTC faaaashi
lg gerrarahere

tecno is here.... #tecnofan
the phone even cheap....
samsung makes smmn with this spec it'll go for nothing less than 100k....and naijanz go buy , but cos this is tecno dem deyy form posh...
mtcheeeew...who price epp
19 olowu street ikeja (tecno office) ..here i come

NB: go check the reviews for the camera , na die.....the front camera angle is 20℅....more than samsung s6......

guy go sleep.

no techno phone can stand beside s6. no dey compare eyimba to Barcelona grin

na so una say c8 camera better pass iPhone 6... Lol what a joke grin

8 Likes

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Gbobby10xy:
Tecno and their palaba,how does this differ frm zero 3 infinix which make a whole lot of sense.

To me, infinix zero 3 is even better cos it has a ߐϠof 3giga while Camon 9 has 2gig. Zero3 has a powerful camera and every other thing on point.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by wilsonboy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Was never a fan of tecno right from time.......still rocking my Motorola droid ultra....

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Hansbireo(m): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
0955eb027:
Abeg ehn, where can i get Lg G3 or G2, Xperia Z3 or Z2(uk used o)?. What is the price range?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Hansbireo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
0955eb027:
Abeg ehn, where can i get Lg G3 or G2, Xperia Z3 or Z2(uk used o)?. What is the price range?

Dude do not purchase the sony xperia z3.. go for m4 aqua.. that z3 flagship is annoying, never recieved marshmallow update n the specs is a lie. do find out and prove me wrong.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Jacinta44(f): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
iXavier:
Mediocre device
Not even 3GB RAM and you're calling it flagship
This is 2016 for God's sake

There are so many things not right with this device
Yet you're foreseeing a 60-70K pricing
And am here wondering who and why people should buy it. undecided

I own the device, so? I use it. I like it.

If they bring 3GB now, you will say 4GB.
Msssstttteeewwwww.

You people can be so unrealistic.
Please show me where you can get the same specs at 50k

I am waiting.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Jacinta44(f): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

guy go sleep.

Tecno Camon C9 is 50k
Samsung S6 is 250k

Use your head.
Hater.

3 Likes

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by SweetSoup(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Saw and held the camon c9 at slot festac on thursday, phone look and feel good in the hand with its special back case material plus the strange front selfie camera. The phone is only on pre-other @ 49,900 plus additional 1k for the wristband. But am not too cool with the screen resolution, don't know if it was adjusted but was too dull for my liking. I compared the screen sharpness and colour with gionee s-plus and i instantly fell inlove with the s-plus, the s-plus screen res too make sense. Even boom j8 screen was sharper than c9.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
LordZero:

it's not only about mmah or 2g ram.. those companies sell quality hardware and they optimize their processors and ram.. why do i need an octa core mediatek when i can buy a quad core snapdragon that's optimized for the phone am buying? or double quad core like the Samsung s4? am vey sure s4 is better and durable than this camon whatever. ..

they know that all ppl care about nowadays are; the camera size, android version, number of cores and other useless details. .

I'd rather buy a uk used Samsung or sony for that amount or even an iPhone. ...

cc xxxtedyxxx common and check c9 specs out o..

no mind them .., grin. they don't know the durability and quality of a ba3 is not by its mah rating alone. them tink say na by big mah rating alone. With release of the c9, all c8 users shud just forget abt any updates. Despite all the updates, c8 users are still complaining of poor multitasking n ba3 drain. check c8 thread... u go leaf tire.

that's techno for u . they come up with a new phone, hype it... then forget abt it in 3months grin...to start promoting another new device.

3 Likes

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by iXavier: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jacinta44:

I own the device, so? I use it. I like it.

If they bring 3GB now, you will say 4GB.
Msssstttteeewwwww.

You people can be so unrealistic.
Please show me where you can get the same specs at 50k

I am waiting.

Just went through your posts
And I've no reply for you.

It is obvious people like you are paid to comment
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by nelsonB: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Gr8 phone but my luv for the gionee s6 pro is undisputed.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by bobo65(m): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

guy go sleep.

No mind them
Always comparing
Infinix zero 2 front camera is even better than that of c8 that they compared to iPhone 6

olu4life:

I wonder how they will be comparing this Thrash to Zero 3 grin
I'm sure most of them doesnt understand what the spec is about. Used my zero 3 for 6months now, no regrets at all. How can they be celebrating a 2gb ram device with 3000 mah and 13mp rear camera? The only cool thing with the phone is the front camera and band. Everything else is Thrash. Why buy such for 50-60k?

Seems tecno is yet to learn, they should learn from the sales rate of Phantom 5. Hardly will u see people using itit. Expensive rubbish. I'm out

U nailed it bro
I wonder how many of the phone they made
I'm sure their first set won't be more than 1000 pieces just like how they did in boom j8
They will sell 1000 phones and b shouting their phone went sold out first week of sale

Phantom 5 showed them shege

2 Likes

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jacinta44:

Tecno Camon C9 is 50k
Samsung S6 is 250k

Use your head.
Hater.

that's y dey shudnt be compared in the first place. u can't compare trash with quality. stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Jacinta44(f): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
iXavier:

Just went through your posts
And I've no reply for you.

It is obvious people like you are paid to comment

I am not paid. Are you a paid commenter on Nairaland?

Look well again and reply me one on one.

Be gone with the stereotypes please.

Looking at your posts it is obvious you are paid to stereotype Techno fans and phones.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by kikayboss(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

guy go sleep.

na ya palava be that oo....e no consyn me....
as far say i get access to social networks, take good piics, browse and game.....i don't care what the name of the phone is....
besides i no be iphone or samsung fan...
i still prefer lg to both....

but look at it from this angle tecno bringing quality at affordable rates...wetin i come dey find again nau.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7 / How To Fix "Application Not Installed" Error On An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.