Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? (49944 Views)

Residents In Imo Refuses The Renaming Of Road After Buhari / IGP Idris Orders Dismantling Of Road Blocks Nationwide / Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 13, 2016
Abagworo:
Disgusting I must say. Evidence of poor planning necessitating costly, huge, complex and risky net of overhead bridges. I will not pray for that in Nigeria.

Typical African.....

2 Likes

Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by ayukdaboss(m): 6:16am On Jun 13, 2016
armyofone:
Preach brother, preach. Just look at Lagos Ibadan road smh. The hefty belly of their politicians alone...phew selfish and greedy spiders.

I can see how well South East governors have built their own roads. Silly tribalist

1 Like

Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by allanphash7(m): 8:04am On Jun 13, 2016
Sorry, we can't
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by rottennaija(m): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2016
SherlockHollmes:
When earthquake strike those thing you see there will turn pile of rubble

And they will repair it immediately or a year or two. In Nigeria, it's can't be repaired
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by truthspeaks: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2016
Build one first or hw many earthquakes hv occurred in nig. Una like to de console unaselves
SherlockHollmes:
When earthquake strike those thing you see there will turn pile of rubble

1 Like

Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by fredie107(m): 8:08am On Jun 13, 2016
We have it in my village grin grin
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by iamord(m): 8:08am On Jun 13, 2016
cindybella101:
On a serious note someone might lost his way on this road(s).

Its one thing to see its beauty and complexity..
It another thing to ask if it's really worth it or needed.
Before to u start making white elephant projects or projects that will v one up the city in the near future
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by babz11(m): 8:09am On Jun 13, 2016
When u vote me for president... Lol, take a a look at did road this is lekki ikoyi bridge in Lagos it look beutiful

Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by engreo(m): 8:10am On Jun 13, 2016
Very soon. when i come the president of Nigeria
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by NextGovernor(m): 8:11am On Jun 13, 2016
Rossikk:

lol...my sista, don't mind these people. Look at the same Broad Street today, 50 years later:

As you can see, levels don change. cool

Who knows how it will look in another 50 years?

Probably like a space ship!

So you can never say never, with regard to Naija.

And those western countries will be waiting for you abi. By that time that current state 50 years will be outdated in Western countries by then.

5 Likes

Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by Louiscutedude(m): 8:11am On Jun 13, 2016
Wen those corrupt leader most hv gone

1 Like

Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by amakenny: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2016
cindybella101:

...only when Hausa/Fulani stops colonizing Nigeria.

...without collaboration from southwest region, Hausa/Fulani can't colonize Nigeria.
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2016
cindybella101:

when you stop dreaming and 'Dakka da'...
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by sherif4owo(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2016
Why do we need this kind of road?
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by imoke1(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2016
For your dream s
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by Ilaje44(m): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Stop stealing money meant for development.

Stop supporting those who steal money meant for development.

Use your money for development.

And invest in real education, not just certificate. If we would invest the energy a lot of Nigerians are using in duping people in acquiring technolgical knowledge, and making good use of it to advance the society, it wouldn't take us much long to achieve this feat.

2 Likes

Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by btoks: 8:19am On Jun 13, 2016
When we becone serious enough in wanting development in Nigeria then it would be possible to build a network of roads / infrastructure like that

1 Like

Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by dallyemmy: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2016
When we are ready to have it
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by dikeigbo2(m): 8:21am On Jun 13, 2016
Ask Fashola and Lie Mohammed. They are in the know to provide the answers grin grin
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by MadCow1: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by Leopardd(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2016
Rossikk:

Why don't you go live in ''white Europe'' and stop bothering us, you self-hating, semi-literate buffoon?

Assuming they actually agree to grant a thug like you a visa.

Continue deceiving yourself, am in Asia, a country termed as developing country, and everything works like God intends for humans to live on earth.

I have even been to your South Africa, and story is still the same for black Africans. They never think of anything good, just to live for now.

I know your antecedents, so am not going to join words with pan-afro sill.y confused head like you.

4 Likes

Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 13, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]In the nearest future.. When I bcome so rich ;DIn the nearest future.. When I bcome so rich
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by SIRRDIQ(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2016
Just came to dwonload the pishure for my future Campaign.......
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by dikeigbo2(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2016
Avalon316:

Typical African.....

And resurrected bushman domiciled in one forgotten part of history.
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by MavenTemi(m): 8:29am On Jun 13, 2016
Soon very sooooooooon,nothing is impossible,its only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by Afritop(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2016
When witches and wizards have been thoroughly dealt with and are scared of coming to Nigeria
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by Afritop(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2016
MavenTemi:
Soon very sooooooooon,nothing is impossible,its only a matter of time.
Pray that you will be alive to witness this
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by Mariojane(f): 8:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Rossikk:
It will happen in time. There is nothing special about that construction. The more an economy grows, the more structures like that you'll find. The Nigerian economy is Africa's largest, so it's only a matter of time. We even have stuff that resembles that already, but not with as many flyovers.
But it will happen, no doubt. If someone had dropped these images below of modern Lagos to folks in 1952, they would have said ''never in a million years''.

I like you. There is hope for this country if 50% of this country think the way you do.

2 Likes

Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by Horlarmeh(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2016
it is unpredictable, I think we should ask our leader in this nation thatit is unpredictable, I think we should ask our leader in this nation thatit is unpredictable, I think we should ask our leader in this nation that
Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2016
Rose2014:

Keep deceiving yourself, it's allowed grin

Have you crossed River Niger in your life like you are going to Asaba? I bet no. All you know are the muddy erosion-ravaged track paths in Umunze.

1 Like

Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by Jimbadly: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2016
Rossikk:

lol...my sista, don't mind these people. Look at the same Broad Street today, 50 years later:

As you can see, levels don change. cool

Who knows how it will look in another 50 years?

Probably like a space ship!

So you can never say never, with regard to Naija.

The fact is that Nigeria will always be lagging behind comparative to other world powers. This current picture you posted of the 'busiest' street in Lagos is even rustic compared to a busy street in a place like Johannesburg or New York. In 50 years time, other world powers will still be too far ahead of Nigeria, this country will still be trying to play catch up.

2 Likes

Re: When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? by Onyemabright(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2016
In the nest 100 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' / Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) / FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.