Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,802 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. (25514 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Guys, Its Confession Time! / It Is High Time Some Nigerian Girls Brushed Up Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by doll912(f): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Fork them and trash them, that us their only use... Any nigga taking bitches serious is a big fool and deserves anything he gets...

Women are just sex objects... They understand and know it... They have no other use...

Wow! Coming from an uncultured tweeb.Maybe your mother and sisters are sex objects.... moreover who are you that anyone should be a sex object to you

4 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Kondomatic(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
Who cares if you want to marry or not? that's how you guys come online on NL shouting you won't marry then later go and marry . No be today we dey hear that one. So I don't take anything people say online serious.
You contradict yourself a lot. You don't take things you see online serious but you opened a thread because of what you read online

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by donkross1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Op you have spoken well. Respect to all the women out there.....

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Amicable24: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Fork them and trash them, that us their only use... Any nigga taking bitches serious is a big fool and deserves anything he gets...

Women are just sex objects... They understand and know it... They have no other use...
I guess u have a mother, sister, aunt etc I wonder what they will feel like reading this post of yours..

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by MsPweshy(f): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cutehector:
Shatap dia! Leme see any of u bomboclarks calling men heart breakers.. iranu
I know u will like this kind of trend, so quick to insult forgetting u have a mum,sis nd will also av a daughter. Its not nice at all

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by lilmax(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Was expecting something resounding not a 10 line piece

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by GloriaNinja(f): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
It's a shame, no reasonable person posted reasonable comment in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by cherryice(f): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
emusmithy:
You don't have to insult him, he's speaking from experience. Some girls are just like that.

Just which day, a pretty Christian sister visited me. I respected her thrice and never touched her (Am I that nice? I know not) She stopped visiting and wouldn't pick my calls sef...did I mention the provocative gowns and buttoned shirts she wore to my place?

A strong sister o! How much more you? Don't give me, "not all girls are sambuttoned shirtse look"... undecided
Just cos she portrays herself to you and other church members as a christian doesnt make her a "strong sister".. she's as ordinary as op or any other lady can be.. Most times, its you guys that that bring disappointments to urself. why would you be thinking so much of an ordinary person just cos she claims shes a "sister?'

4 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
Kini mo se sir
Naughtynaughty, where d fvck are u 2day undecided
I will deactivate ooo, NL is fvcking boring nowadays *yawns*
lovemi don't ooooo... Bn busy since mrng ni jor. Mabinu Ayam here now

Cutehector I told yah
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by bejeria101(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Eziokwu? Then stop yours too. Una don tire? All men are dis n dat hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Ezionye(f): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
cheesy cool

Keep it coming
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by olive282(f): 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Speechless- no respect for ladies anymore dz days...its so sad...referrin to us as "objects"...re mothers "objects" for conceivin nd takin care of u...guys re wayward too...so y re ladies d objects...evryday guys kip givin me reasns to think m better off widout one...cnt b termed as an "object" sad

5 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by xynerise: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
War zone for Singles grin

#Runs out
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Cutehector(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Cutehector I told yah

lmao.. she is just like Peter.. urging Jesus not to do his will... no wonder Jesus said, Get behind me Satan grin
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by iameugene(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
I keep reading threads about women being heartless, nefarious and above all wicked. The truth of the whole matter is that you guys meet the wrong women and when the break your heart, you come here to cry wolf. Most times, men are the cause of these failed relationships.
My advice for you guys with broken heart is for you to quit being in the doldrums, pick your shattered pieces up, put them together and move on with life, take it as one of those things. Life is full of ups and downs, you try and try again. See whatever happened to you as a phase you will face till you meet the right one that will sweep you off your feet for good. Don't give up on love wink.
oh please save the crap.. Who takes you ppl serious the only thing running on my mind is how to get down on you nd then move to the next one why would I ever cry of heartbreak from u gullible girls.. A guy dat does dat and comes back complaining is simply a slowpoke undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by cherryice(f): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
mentorandfriend:

What's this pained guy saying?

dont mind paulkillerman, hes sadly married. Living wt his promiscous wife and so the bitterness got him thinking thats how all women are grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Cutehecctor I told yah

lol
Dats gud
U wan write exam ni
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by BABANGBALI: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
E pain am. Op take tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue I dash you grin
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by numericalguy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
"sweep you off your feet?" na sissy or gay? Lol.
[/size]

Don't mind the mumu girl. Her head no correct.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Eureka123(f): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mentalities dey. cheesy
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Phizzlephizz(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Women are heartless biko. Not all sha

PS: Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Reflotron: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Your mother and sisters belong to this category.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by cherryice(f): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
however, i think xynerise thinks otherwise.. grin
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
cherryice:
on the contrary, Paulkilllerman is prolly a 31 yr old married man whose wife is promiscous..hence, his bitter rants... Have you guys ever thought abt this? grin

cc lavveda, vickyyydera
Dont mind dat 'fish brain'. Don't believe everything you read on line biko. They are all using 'social media mask'

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Laveda(f): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
cherryice:
on the contrary, Paulkillerman is prolly a 31 yr old married man whose wife is promiscous..hence, his bitter rants... Have you guys ever thought abt this? grin

cc laveda, vickyydera

Might be true you know, cause i don't get why he's this senseless.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by SmellingVagina: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Paulkillerman! You too much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by mentorandfriend(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

What's this pained guy saying?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Poorboy: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
GloriaNinja:
It's a shame, no reasonable person posted reasonable comment in this thread.
The thread is not reasonable that's why no reasonable comment according to u.

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by safarigirl(f): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Look madam, you ll be like the 100th person I'll be telling this, I'm not thinking of marriage, I'm 31(so u know I'm not a kid) and I'm well to do, I have told my mum, if she continues pestering me with marriage I'll simply go and get a girl pregnant, bring the child for her to nurse, as children happens to be her problem...
And to answer your question overlooking the innuendos, if I happen to have a daughter, I'll give her all she needs and train her to be the best of herself, not seeing men as money bags, or seeing her pussyy as an ATM, I'll show her how to have self worth for herself and wear some garment of pride. But if peradventure she throws that away and decides to leave like all you girls I'm seeing everyday, that turn themselves prostitutes in school they are sent to, and use the proceeds for brazzillian hair and all other stupidities, then I'll be very happy for men to also treat her like the LovePeddler she built herself to become, like a sex object that has no self worth or value....

So MA, that is me... I treat people the way they treat themselves, and till date I can tell you, girls haven't given people the cause to respect them and see them more than sex objects.... Remember, " respect is earned never conferred"..

I still remain Paulkillerman...
hello.....I'm a female who isn't interested in getting married because men prefer whoring, gold digging opportunists to those who won't try to swindle them for all they're worth.

Totally given up on the idea of marriage since i'm apparently too skinny, ugly and opinionated for most guys. So, i'm highly interested in adoption or using a sp3rm bank.

I can't blame men for the way they see women because it's other women that caused this thought process. What I blame men for though, is their inability to see good girls because they're blinded by the bad ones who happen to have attractive wrappers.

I am utterly disgusted with that behaviour you stated of young girls becoming prostitutes in school, I see it in the girls hostel, but wetin man go do? You can only talk so many times before someone begins to insult you or remind you that "men don't even like you".

Anyway, nice to meet someone else who has given up on the idea of marriage because of the things he's seen smiley

12 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
lol
Dats gud
U wan write exam ni
noooo incase they call off nah
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
noooo incase they call off nah
okies, I get it now.
U gats to dey sharpen ur brain looto cheesy
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Poorboy: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
olive282:
Speechless- no respect for ladies anymore dz days...its so sad...referrin to us as "objects"...re mothers "objects" for conceivin nd takin care of u...guys re wayward too...so y re ladies d objects...evryday guys kip givin me reasns to think m better off widout one...cnt b termed as an "object" sad
ladies think all men are the same but they keep moving from one man to another....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy / My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.