Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

I'm Going Back To My Ex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going Back To My Ex! (1445 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going Back To My Ex! by jonaifame22(m): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
I've missed my ex I no go lie,truly I feel my current relationship is a rebound relationship something I'm jus engaging in to take my mind of my ex.
I Wanted to call her many times buh I keep holding back and then she finally called me,I pretended to be busy to let the first call ring and I won't pick,buh silently I pray that she calls back a second time,I was Lookn at my fone every second hoping her call will come in a second time and after some minutes she did call back.
On seeing her call again my heart raced like a bonfire, and I picked the call and I heard her angelic voice pour out through my speakerphone and we chatted and immediately we started chatting on the fone, I knew where my heart belonged as my tommy rumbled wth joy
I love my current gf and she knows but I love my ex too she was the apple of my eyes and she still is,
Right now I feel wat the prodigal son's father felt like when he saw his long lost son return after many years and he killed the fastest cow for him,the other son wasn't happy!
Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by adegoke93: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
I wish you Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by Apelex(m): 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ok
Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by UrWorstNitemare: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
cry THIS POST IS BOTH LUGUBRIOUS AND LACHRYMOSE.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by yomi007k(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
adegoke93:
I wish you Goodluck

.....and JONATHAN. grin
Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by jonaifame22(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
yomi007k:

.....and JONATHAN. grin
you forgot PATIENCE
Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
jonaifame22:
you forgot PATIENCE
EBELE nko?
Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by ifex370(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thebachelor:

EBELE nko?

Fashola
Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by def111(m): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
ifex370:

Fashola

remember Wetin happen before, focus on your new friend oh, u know who why she call you ?, this is the sign of end time
Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by NemzySeries(m): 12:33am On Jun 13, 2016
mr Luver, dunt 4get women still pour people ACID sha
Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by NemzySeries(m): 12:33am On Jun 13, 2016
mr Luver, dunt 4get women still pour fvck guys ACID sha
Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by iPrevail(m): 10:10am On Jun 13, 2016
"Everyone has a motive. Everyone is plotting something".

If you were my friend and you told me this crap I'd have slapped the shiit outta ya damn skull.
Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by Holywizard: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2016
bastard
Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by grad2012(f): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2016
Safe jurny.
Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by TheCongo2: 4:47am On Nov 01, 2020
jonaifame22:
I've missed my ex I no go lie,truly I feel my current relationship is a rebound relationship something I'm jus engaging in to take my mind of my ex.
I Wanted to call her many times buh I keep holding back and then she finally called me,I pretended to be busy to let the first call ring and I won't pick,buh silently I pray that she calls back a second time,I was Lookn at my fone every second hoping her call will come in a second time and after some minutes she did call back.
On seeing her call again my heart raced like a bonfire, and I picked the call and I heard her angelic voice pour out through my speakerphone and we chatted and immediately we started chatting on the fone, I knew where my heart belonged as my tommy rumbled wth joy
I love my current gf and she knows but I love my ex too she was the apple of my eyes and she still is,
Right now I feel wat the prodigal son's father felt like when he saw his long lost son return after many years and he killed the fastest cow for him,the other son wasn't happy!

I know this post is old but I am curious of the outcome
Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 5:35am On Nov 01, 2020
Premium tears loading
Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
greed
Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by JONSYN7154: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
congratulations.
Re: I'm Going Back To My Ex! by Kobicove(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Go back to your ex if you must, no crime in that

(1) (Reply)

DILEMMA: / Man Masturbates Himself To Death / Friends Break Brick On Girl's Vagina With Sledge Hammer (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.