Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (55852 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? / This Is Why Ladies Keep Disturbing Me (photo) / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by zicoraads: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
What is it with ladies and going back to exes who cheated or simply went silent and have come back to express a willingness for forgiveness?

Why do you lot fall for the same lies again and again?! You think you will now meet a pope or what?

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by LonelyHeart627: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
Maybe or Maybe not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Jamariwolff(f): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
DID you bitch keep running back to her ex?

Hmmmm someone's gonna be needing a penis enlargement done real quick.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Ejize(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
The spirit of deeek craving is upon them

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by zicoraads: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ejize:
The spirit of deeek craving is upon them
Some of them don't even go back for the deek. They go back seeking something better and lasting. People hardly change.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin

Some of us will go back with their exes especially when the dick is sooo good cheesy

Some bcoz they've known each other for a long time ...They value the old memories...

Some bcoz they can't live without a BF.. grin U know, peer pressure..

And some of us will juz say OOOOH HELL NAAAH! Ex is a past tense .. We don't lick back what we spat out.. wink cheesy this is the case of no turning back.. tongue

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by highqueen(f): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
zicoraads:
What is it with ladies and going back to exes who cheated or simply went silent and have come back to express a willingness for forgiveness?

Why do you lot fall for the same lies again and again?! You think you will now meet a pope or what?
not all ladies go back to their exes.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by yarimo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
I am here to read lies undecided

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Lalas247(f): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
only the weak .....
cause if you made him an ex ... ( not a break up for a while thing)
I mean you have given him the fvck u sign ..and then u go back.. is that one not weakness and extremely low low low self esteem ..

remember we do not eat our vomitt again its disgusting!

please don't quote me o .... I'm relaxing grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Olalan(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
Most times its cause of the sexual relation as the current guy might not be performing as the ex did

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Mcy56(f): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
zicoraads:
Any stats to prove your point?
Will you just keep your generalization to yourself! If yours keeps running back to you it doesnt mean that applies to everybody. angry

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Lalas247(f): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

not all ladies go back to their exes.
exactly

if I break up seff or say I need some time apart or time to think ...
its a wrap ... too many bearded guys out there waiting to be harvested grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by IamAirforce1: 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sex benefits

Sexx benefits

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Chuknovski(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
forget women, they are wired to be confused, just be looking at them, WO wan niran,

31 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by highqueen(f): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

exactly

if I break up seff or say I need some time apart or time to think ...
its a wrap ... too many bearded guys out there waiting to be harvested grin
lmao,sis,you are initiating me gradually to this bearded guys of a thing.embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Wait, lemme ask ifa
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Lalas247(f): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

lmao,sis,you are initiating me gradually to this bearded guys of a thing.embarassed

Issa movement ...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by highqueen(f): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
Issa movement ...
cheesygrin
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by madone: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Broke up and went silent on my ex for a year now but she view my whatsspp status everyday I add or change.. Guys what do ya all think if this her act...i have move on though..

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Bills2307(m): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Some ladies will be matching purses with clothes but cannot match babies to their real daddy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by kokakola: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
They go back for 3 reasons:
1. If the ex sabi knack well well
2. If he get Money
3. GOOD-BAD Guy

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Saff(f): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
It depends

Sometimes you break up with someone, for incompatibility reasons. Not necessarily because you’ve fallen out of ‘love’.

He could be the person that knows you the best

Good sex

Took your virginity. There’s so many reasons. But it’s better to look forward without looking back

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by malificent(f): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Personally I don't. Cause I'm a very patient person when it comes to relationships, I'll give you enough grace to do me over time and time again before I make it known to you that I've had enough.

When I'm done with a relationship my mindset is that the guy lost me and not the other way around. Affluence, mind blowing sex, even fine face will not make me go back to an ex, Its almost like going back to eat my vomit.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by phazotron(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
malificent:
Personally I don't. Cause I'm a very patient person when it comes to relationships, I'll give you enough grace to do me over time and time again before I make it known to you that I've had enough.

When I'm done with a relationship my mindset is that the guy lost me and not the other way around. Affluence, mind blowing sex, even fine face will not make me go back to an ex, Its almost like going back to eat my vomit.

na so una go talk. una wey be say default state na konfusion.

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by ibkayee(f): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
As with most questions like this, it’s usually circumstance driven, but here are some common reasons:

Level of comfort/familiarity

Fear of ending up in a worse situation

Self esteem issues

Emotional attachment

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by malificent(f): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
phazotron:

na so una go talk. una wey be say default state na konfusion.

Lol, believe me, I am not your average female. smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by ranmoor: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
only the weak .....
cause if you made him an ex ... ( not a break up for a while thing)
I mean you have given him the fvck u sign ..and then u go back.. is that one not weakness and extremely low low low self esteem ..

remember we do not eat our vomitt again its disgusting!

please don't quote me o .... I'm relaxing grin
Why would someone want to break up for a while?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Lalas247(f): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
ranmoor:

Why would someone want to break up for a while?
you've not heard if I need space?

yes people do break up for a while to see if its what they truly want..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by N0favors: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Here to read lies grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
undecided undecided Nothing to learn anymore from this site,everyone talking bout d!cks n puccies, even when a reasonable topic x thrown most of y'all ruin it with yuh senseless negative comments,must everything rotate around sex...

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by ranmoor: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

you've not heard if I need space?

yes people do break up for a while to see if its what they truly want..
If any lady ask me for a space, I will terminate everything sharp sharp.. Which kind yeye space? Well, I hardly have time self, no way I can choke someone.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.