Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (54013 Views)

Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by vision2050: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2016
Good news, one of thousands. we receive at least 12 people convert every Sundays in one of our branch. so her, choice her religion. Not a news to me.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2016
I laf''' u see, dem Igbo boys and girls we dey use brain, and dats y after the sun we go see rain. Trust me ppl that piece of shit must be Yoruba bitch, cuz no Igbo pussy can try this shit.......... I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by afonomics(m): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2016
amtaken:
"Every person shall be entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with others, and in public or in private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship, teaching, practice and observance.

I refer to Chapter IV Section 38 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2016
Wow!!! grin datz great

You are highly welcome

I love Islam grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by MCeeShort(m): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2016
deeplow:
From the look of things, she seems at peace with whatever choices she has made, doesn't look forced. That Facebook post reeks of senselessness, immaturity, hatred, intolerance and pain.

I admit that it is sad, the way some useless muslims have chosen to take laws into their hands. It is just more saddening how people have chosen to react to it. If every muslim killed, every christian would be dead.

More prominent muslims just have to do more about this spate of radicalism and extremism. Without that, these sickening actions and reactions would continue.

And what if every Christian killed, how many Muslims will be left?
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by komododragons: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2016
malvisguy212:
Anyone who has read the Qur'an very well and know the lifestyle of muhammed will not make such choice. The Qur’an is based completely on the personal experiences of one illiterate man
spanning a period of 23 years.Only one person allegedly saw the “angel.” Only one person allegedly heard a voice. The entire faith is limited to one book with only one person who allegedly received the vision. There is absolutely no way to verify anything. Our question is, “Does not this then mean that the only way to become a Muslim is to take this one man’s word for it?” Man let alone will always chose death rather than life.
I keep saying THIS!

Qur'an is nothing but a Disney STORY book.

imagine using stone to clean your dicck before prayer undecided

which kind of religion is this?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by cruz419(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2016
Am happy for her as far as she wasnt forced into not all Muslims are bad or killers but most are,, so one advice be on d Gud side make d difference,, can't judge u but almighty God will judge us all so live ur life by d way am a xhristain who just loves to respect people decision!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by palsenator(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2016
Lordxeer:
Allahu Akbar. Welcome to the fold of the blessed!
Blessed indeed... The religion of Peace indeed. I pity the lost girl but am sure she will find her way back to the truth.
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by mysteryman2014: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2016
How is this news. Religion should be personal.
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Gaddavi: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2016
malvisguy212:
Anyone who has read the Qur'an very well and know the lifestyle of muhammed will not make such choice. The Qur’an is based completely on the personal experiences of one illiterate man
spanning a period of 23 years.Only one person allegedly saw the “angel.” Only one person allegedly heard a voice. The entire faith is limited to one book with only one person who allegedly received the vision. There is absolutely no way to verify anything. Our question is, “Does not this then mean that the only way to become a Muslim is to take this one man’s word for it?” Man let alone will always chose death rather than life.
guy as you fine reach are no no say you no get sense.idiot fellow say na waiting ur Bible teac you bdat.olosi

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Proffdada: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2016
At least she won't be threatened with death as an apostate undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
These alleged photos of a young lady from Enugu who has converted to Islam are currently trending on Facebook.
See more photos after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/photos-young-igbo-lady-from-enugu.html

I hope we won't hear it was a "set-up" later?
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Ejiga4: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2016
Global Helpers Alliance- Get all these for just 1000 Naira.
- 2 brand new cars (A Kia Rio 2016 and Hyundai Jeep 2016
- A Lenovo Tablet
- A modern flat screen TV
-Children Education Fund Allowance
-Housing Project Allowance
-Travel Allowance
-Over 10 Million Naira.
Reach your goals in no time when you join our sure team of focused and successful people. We are very experienced and our duplication methods are second to none. We will get you there in no time.
WhatsApp: 08139676748
#GHA_Entrepreneurs
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by deeplow: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
No, if christains killed, Islam wouldn't be in existance in the first place.

So, don't flatter yourself, cos if Christians are to thread the path of violence. Islam will be endangered religion.

[/size]

Hey dude, try and take time to understand before you react. No religion has the monopoly of violence/destruction. Everybody dies, don't make it seem like it would be a one-sided war.

My message is that, some muslims are terrorists,not all muslims are.
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Aladi02(m): 11:07am On Jun 13, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
These alleged photos of a young lady from Enugu who has converted to Islam are currently trending on Facebook.

I think Nairaland does not give room from this kind of thing. Obiomamu this is religious matter don't take it personal. She has the right to practice any religion of her choice, You only said this been that she choose Islam, I know it won't be the same story if it's amadioa or sango. Please take note
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2016
The person who posted that on FB is a wild animal, a very wild one. What happened to freedom of religion and association?
Who is he to declare her a threat to lives that might come across her?

If I am that young lady, I would sue him. His brain must be on reverse. By the way, which country is Biafra land? The last time I heard kids recite "State and Capital", Enugu was/is still a state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by komododragons: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
No, if christains killed, Islam wouldn't be in existance in the first place.

So, don't flatter yourself, cos if Christians are to thread the path of violence, Islam will be endangered religion.

Hope you know of the small madness unleashed on Muslims in central African republic and jos?

Monopoly of violence is not exclusively reserved for one religion.
[/size]
Christian are not violent people and will never do such a thing not even to think of doing it.

the guy you quote is just following the path of violence which the Quran teaches THEM.

for a man to think that kind of stuff show that his religion is been built on a foundation of violence.
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by easystudy101: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2016
ObiOmaMu:

who knows the onyibo that has given this one dress to wear again.
next thing she will open a thread to deny this one.

#godwin
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Menzy86(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2016
deeplow:
From the look of things, she seems at peace with whatever choices she has made, doesn't look forced. That Facebook post reeks of senselessness, immaturity, hatred, intolerance and pain.

I admit that it is sad, the way some useless muslims have chosen to take laws into their hands. It is just more saddening how people have chosen to react to it. If every muslim killed, every christian would be dead.

More prominent muslims just have to do more about this spate of radicalism and extremism. Without that, these sickening actions and reactions would continue.
This is the problem with d muslims that don't kill Christians. They simply stay aloof and enjoy the spectacle feigning to be disturbed while they really aren't. That is why the trend isn't abating and doesn't seem to show any signs of abating soon. "if every muslim killed, every Christian will be dead" is a most insensitive statement to make which buttresses my point that those Muslims who don't actively participate in d act dont really care. But whatever makes you guys think this can continue for ever is foolhardiness. Jos and Kaduna are examples of what meekness can turn to when pushed.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2016
grin prolly one wealthy Alhaji just proposed to her and hence her instant conversion to Islam.Women and moneycheesy
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by mengho(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2016
Alhamdulillah, we welcome our new sister into Islam
May Allah bless you & continue to guide & protect you.

Do not be discouraged by haters & fanatics .
Welcome to d religion of peace
Welcome to islam

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by komododragons: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2016
Aladi02:

I think Nairaland does not give room from this kind of thing. Obiomamu this is religious matter don't take it personal. She has the right to practice any religion of her choice, You only said this been that she choose Islam, I know it won't be the same story if it's amadioa or sango. Please take note
and yet you will never see a post of a Muslim girl converted to Christian!

I guess THERE have Islamized NAIRALAND ALSO!
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Aladi02(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2016
komododragons:
I keep saying THIS!

Qur'an is nothing but a Disney STORY book.

imagine using stone to clean your dicck before prayer undecided

which kind of religion is this?
Drum or whatever, if Qur'an is a story book, then the Bible must be a Comic book.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by MCeeShort(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2016
[i][/i]

An Igbo girl from Enugu converts to Islam.
If this is how easy journalism is I'm sure I'll win the PULITSER in about 3 months if I join rightaway!

What's her name before she joined?
What's her new name now that she's a Muslim?
Where in Enugu is she from?
Where was she residing before conversion?
Where is she residing now?
If she's still residing in the same place what gave her the confidence that she won't be villified?
What made her change her religion?
Who's the Mallam/Ustaz/Sheikh that carried out the rites of conversion?
Can we hear from her parents, friends or siblings?
Who else can verify ur story?
And finally, are u sure its not ur sister that u dressed-up in jalanbiya and took her photos just to cause an uproar online?

When u answer all those question then we'll have a discuss!
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Vastjoy(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2016
I'm so happy for her
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by deeplow: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2016
Menzy86:
This is the problem with d muslims that don't kill Christians. They simply stay aloof and enjoy the spectacle feigning to be disturbed while they really aren't. That is why the trend isn't abating and doesn't seem to show any signs of abating soon. "if every muslim killed, every Christian will be dead" is a most insensitive statement to make which buttresses my point that those Muslims who don't actively participate in d act dont really care. But whatever makes you guys think this can continue for ever is foolhardiness. Jos and Kaduna are examples of what meekness can turn to when pushed.

My mistake is that i assume that everybody here has reasoning beyond high school level, i will have to correct that(no disrespect). I am responsible for my comment, you are responsible for how you understand and react to it. I am disappointed by the latter though.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by amtaken(f): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2016
Manueleee:

Ongoing case. Every reasonable human knows that Yinusa should be a death man by now. I keep on saying it, Nigeria consutution is usles. If you are Ese's parent dat was treated d way she was treated, u wil wish dat fool should be death by now. Well as for d Ogechi, am nt suprise, its common among Imo and Enugu girls. Especialy Enugu.

An accused is presumed to be innocent until he's been proven guilty.

Yes we know that Yinusa acted against the law but a court of competent jurisdiction has to convict him first before he can be called a criminal.

God willing, he will soon be convicted and sanctioned adequately to serve as a deterrent to would-be minor abductors and statutory rapists.
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by iswallker(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2016
islam is a religion of peace....

meanwhile islamabad....is the capital of .....
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Sasuwa(f): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2016
See how beautiful she look when cover

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by bibiking7(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2016

Good. smiley

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by komododragons: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2016
Aladi02:

Drum or whatever, if Qur'an is a story book, then the Bible must be a Comic book.
atleast a comic book is more mature than a Disney STORY bookundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help / "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.