Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (53982 Views)

Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2016
amtaken:
I pray he's given an accelerated trial so that justice won't be delayed.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Hameed206: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2016
Some comments here depicts how some people are still ignorant of themselves and lack simple knowlegde. There is no compulsion in religion. If you find any Christian/Muslim forcing someone into there faith is not obeying the instructions stipulated in the scripture. In the Quran, God stated the " ..and let there be NO compulsion in religion". If you see any Muslim forcing somebody Into Islam, that Muslim is not fit to be called a muslim, because he/she is disobeying that Commandment (Let there be NO compuslion in religion.). Apparently, religion is Sweet and beautiful, but its a thing of pity and quite a shame that it has.been turned into personal cult as.religions (Islam and.christianity) are now divided into several denominations or sects. Christianity, Islam, and Jew share the same origin. Disagreement among them made each to divert into what we see today. Funny how even the bible are of various typed (Niv,.Kjv Rsv, RRsv, etc etc) with each church using its accepted bible which isn't free from alterations and.future corrections. Forgive.me for saying this but I'm just stating the obvious.
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by kgr8mike(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2016
Flairoqy:

What are you saying? I was a Christian, And now a convert.

"O disbelievers!
I worship not that which ye worship
Nor worship ye that which I worship
And I shall not worship that which ye worship
Nor will ye worship that which I worship
Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion"
Qur'an 109.

Christianity is not a religion as u think. Christianity is not a religion as others are. Jesus said to the woman of Samaria 'you worship what you know not what...' that must have been the case u found yourself. Being very thirsty u sought for water. I tell u the truth u r still thirsty. There is what is called Living Water. My prayer is that u may at last ask for the Water that springs unto Eternal Life.
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Annunaki(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
The story in the op is fake, the girl did not convert to islam but rather posed for a picture with a hijab. She already refuted the story on her facebook page. https://www.nairaland.com/3164746/she-not-converted-islam#46566342
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by BetaThings: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Guyman02:
This is not news; it will only be news if a Muslim girl publicly abandons Islam for another religion and lives to tell the story.

Are pastors bakare and Ashimolowo not telling the stories
Or were they not born into Islam?
You guys have abandoned learning and only want propaganda

Guyman02:
We have this site posting topics from Muslims celebrating the conversion of Christians but hardly see the opposite why?
Because his brother said she has become an enemy by becoming a Muslim
My brother is married to an ex-Christian
What is the big deal?

I don't find Christianity attractive in the least!
seriously
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Annunaki:
The story in the op is fake, the girl did not convert to islam but rather posed for a picture with a hijab. She already refuted the story on her facebook page. https://www.nairaland.com/3164746/she-not-converted-islam#46566342
LMAO
The level of Igbo-phobia on Nairaland has reached astronomical proportions

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by binajiya(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
ralphsoo:
She was fine as a Christian
but beautiful as a muslima

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by PhilemonObende: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
We yoruba muslims must say the truth, that girl is not ibo but yoruba.
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by sarrki(m): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
satelliteDISH:
Someone behind the scene has promised to take her to Mecca. I can bet my june salary on this.

The one you have already use for shepe ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) / Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.