Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319927 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by NathyBongos: 5:04am On Jun 16, 2016
Shaking my head for federal Government undecidedcan any good fellow here kindly assist in covering my Doc document to Jpeg or pdf as they site have refused to accept it like that...@lease write me on whatsapp 08064429861 cool
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by mrnuur(m): 5:26am On Jun 16, 2016
victorakpan:
after submiting it took me back then tells me email, phone number and bvn already used.... what should be done? or could it be it has registered now?

Experiencing same here
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by mrnuur(m): 5:27am On Jun 16, 2016
NathyBongos:
Shaking my head for federal Government undecidedcan any good fellow here kindly assist in covering my Doc document to Jpeg or pdf as they site have refused to accept it like that...@lease write me on whatsapp 08064429861 cool

You can do that online. Jst Google pdf converter nd continue from there
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Kbworld: 5:29am On Jun 16, 2016
I stopped at page 5, afta answering d question there, I couldn't see any oda tin afta dat. No any form of msg watsoeva, then I tried to start afresh but they keep telling me my email, bvn has already been taken.I'm confused here pls help
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Hopez456(m): 5:30am On Jun 16, 2016
The column for Nysc callup no is not editable. shows NYSC/FCT/IGU/123456. Pls how can I solve This issue?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Hopez456(m): 5:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Impactever:
TWO NEW TECHNICAL CHALLENGES ENCOUNTERED

1. i cant type in my NYSC CALL UP NO , they have already typed-in one strange call up no like NYSC /FCT/ 123456....OR SOMETHING

All efforts made in removing the Existing call up number was a failure

2. THE page for uploading NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE PORTAL ( THUS , I COULDNT UPLOAD MY NYSC CERTIFICATE )

PLS IS THERE ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING THE SAME PROBLEM ?
Same here o, The column for Nysc callup no is not
editable. shows NYSC/FCT/IGU/123456
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by chiomaBe(f): 5:51am On Jun 16, 2016
suyamasta:
YES
tnx

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by theresa12: 6:25am On Jun 16, 2016
Pls which of the browsing site are u using to fill d form
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by suyamasta(m): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2016
NathyBongos:
Just convert it to docx
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by arak4love(m): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2016
dwag:
yes that's it.........I used it and it was successful.

Please how do i fill in my call up number...The stuff aint going
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ndnuray(m): 6:44am On Jun 16, 2016
Well , to me i think there is an upgrade , because it was formally npower.gov.ng but now they added portal to it .
talking about the NYSC call up number , i couldnt get mine edited so i submitted it that way since we the applicant cant adjust the specific text box. i just have to say this , the web admin is a learner .
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ndnuray(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2016
just submit it that way my brother..
arak4love:

Please how do i fill in my call up number...The stuff aint going

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ndnuray(m): 6:47am On Jun 16, 2016
from your Ms word click on file and export to PDF ...simple
NathyBongos:
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Horlahmah(m): 6:52am On Jun 16, 2016
I knew it. If the site doesn't crash it's not Nigeria. I've been praying not to experience this stress of registering. Oh my God, see me jumping from hill to hill and even down to valley searchn for strong interconnect to enter this site. Please if anyone here gets info from d admin, let us knw our fate.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by victorakpan: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2016
The site is not submiting again,,,, its a complete failure.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by vengedre(m): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2016
I just registered now o, after everything they just took me back to the homepage, could it be I'm done?

Which kind shit be this Na
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Funseyi(f): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2016
Please how can I log in and out of my account?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by coolgweezy(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2016
I will have to say, the site admins are all full of crap cos the site keeps crashing and and there is even no means to register again or log in. Not to talk of the fact that there is no means of editing whatever you have put inside during registration. God help us in this country.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by tdemo(m): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Mopolchi:
Try deleting your phone browser history and with 3g network, try it again between 9pm to 12am today. If it fails to open with Opera mini, try Uc web browser. Or use: npower.gov.ng/n-power-teacher-corps-form/
a friend of mine was on step 3 of the reg when his phone went off.... any remedy on that bro?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bsc(m): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2016
The sample call up number just won't delete for me to input mine plsssss help
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Mayour11(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2016
Pls, mine is redirecting to nginx.com and I can't even do anything Pls help
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by adudu208(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2016
My bae got Msc. Does that mean she cannot apply? I noticed the highest qualification option is Bsc.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2016
[size=15pt]MY OBSERVATION[/size]

It seems like they reset their entire database..

I registered on Sunday but no congratulatory mail, so i decided to retry this morning.

Guess what! it was successful unlike yesterday that i got the normal "data has been used" error messages.

so guys try re-applying- i just got my congratulatory mail grin
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Funseyi(f): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2016
Please help that i can i login and out so as to finish my registration.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by zealed64: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2016
how did you (re)apply... which browser/device/network did you use??...i have been trying to do this since morning...once i get to stage one of(uploading passport/ BVN number)..when i click next, i get redirected to the home page...just for me to start over...of which i did start over more than thrice, i still get redirected to home page after clicking next in stage....

SunnyBlaze1:
[size=15pt]MY OBSERVATION[/size]

It seems like they reset their entire database..

I registered on Sunday but no congratulatory mail, so i decided to retry this morning.

Guess what! it was successful unlike yesterday that i got the normal "data has been used" error messages.

so guys try re-applying- i just got my congratulatory mail grin
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by 3RNEST(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2016
zealed64:
how did you (re)apply... which browser/device/network did you use??...i have been trying to do this since morning...once i get to stage one of(uploading passport/ BVN number)..when i click next, i get redirected to the home page...just for me to start over...of which i did start over more than thrice, i still get redirected to home page after clicking next in stage....

Same problem from my END....this site SUCK big time... embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by 3RNEST(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2016
Funseyi:
Please help that i can i login and out so as to finish my registration.
Try and Clear your browser cookies and sh't ....the site will start working normal...
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ugwum007(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2016
suyamasta:
They are using wordpress, chaaiiii i thought they were some badass coders running tins there, See falling hand, how can the federal government be running wordpress dey d fall my hand

Let me ask again, what exactly are they going to teach us if they can't solve dis simple issue?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by mydeporch(f): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2016
after uploading certificate and clicking next, it just brought this nginx. it kept saying welcome to nginx as i was trying to log in again even to open home page. Please, whats d solution to this problem.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Osmirane: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2016
mydeporch:
after uploading certificate and clicking next, it just brought this nginx. it kept saying welcome to nginx as i was trying to log in again even to open home page. Please, whats d solution to this problem.
I'm experiencing same. Please, is there anyone with an hint to solve this
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ebrahyym(m): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2016
Kbworld:
I stopped at page 5, afta answering d question there, I couldn't see any oda tin afta dat. No any form of msg watsoeva, then I tried to start afresh but they keep telling me my email, bvn has already been taken.I'm confused here pls help
relax, I did the same since Monday, I got the congratulatory mail today

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.