Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,833 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319965 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Kbworld: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
I av done as instructed, but d site is not coming up. I'm fed up with d sleepless night I'm having on dis

Kbworld:

tnx bro I will do DAT
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by graceijeoma: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
dyfaze:

NYSC certificate, Degree certificate, passport, and u will be asked to supply ur Bvn and nysc certificate number as well.
Thanks so much
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Mopolchi: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
kholexgman:

After application at stage 5, I clicked on submit, it hung. I tried again, it said my data (bvn, phone no, email) have been used. Any advice please?
Wait for a message in your email congratulating you.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ebrahyym(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
somanze:

Thanks but I applied since Monday up till now no second mail containing the unique number saying congratulations
we've the same problem bros, I also applied since Monday,
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by chiomaBe(f): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
pls can i use statement of result?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by aliluke: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
graceijeoma:
Thanks so much
c.v is also among
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by tolowu2: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please it nt going at my end here have bn trying since but d site is nt goin
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abc123xyz: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
skyblaise:
The problem here is that this npower.gov.ng, site crashed since on sunday and yet them dey tell us say 400, 000 plus don register successfully. Abeg na who do the jax way dem take register the crashed site. shocked embarassed kiss kiss cry

It is politics issues. What does it take to lunch an alternative website to ease this stress ppl are passing through since on Sunday. I feel they want to send list as Nigerian politics as usual. If not there should be a new website by now.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abc123xyz: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
I sent them several massages no reply. The consultant is really a disgrace to his family and his entire generation. People don't have money but they are still subjected to more spending in the cafe. Yet he had guts to display in the news that 400,000 applications had been received instead of him to apologize. This is how woman medical doctor is appointed as the commissioner of Science and Technology in my state and she appointed her son whom she sent for training in as the personal adviser and he came back to tell us JAVA is out-dated software ( read about Udom,Elizabeth her son and ICT in Akwa Ibom state). Wonders shall never end. People abt(300) were to go to India for oracle training but she subjected them to collecting of laptops instead of them writing the professional exams that money was disbursed by the state government. Darkness
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by suyamasta(m): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
chiomaBe:
pls can i use statement of result?
YES

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by mrspif: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
pls how can i reguster wit my phone? Any help?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kbworld:
I av done as instructed, but d site is not coming up. I'm fed up with d sleepless night I'm having on dis

beta sleep ooo
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
kholexgman:

After application at stage 5, I clicked on submit, it hung. I tried again, it said my data (bvn, phone no, email) have been used. Any advice please?

2. I have submitted my friends own but did not fully submitted and since no message of congratulation been sent to him and wen we try again wat we see is dat it has been used and u said we should log out and log in again

This problem is peculiar to more 50% of applicants.

Let's just be hopeful that the website will be upgraded to accommodate more applications.

The website crashes nearly Every hour, if you're logged on within that crashing period then there is problem of re login.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
If I have registered and have submitted without d appropriate size of wat dey requested for

You need not bother yourself about that. At the moment you can't edit an already submitted documents on the npower portal.

Just leave it. You're even lucky thousands of other applicants are finding it difficult to register.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Can applicant re-register?

I've not seen anyone who re login successfully

It's either you get error message or you're told your data has been used
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
tolowu2:
Please it nt going at my end here have bn trying since but d site is nt goin

That's a general problem. Try later, you could be lucky
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Abc123xyz:
I sent them several massages no reply. The consultant is really a disgrace to his family and his entire generation. People don't have money but they are still subjected to more spending in the cafe. Yet he had guts to display in the news that 400,000 applications had been received instead of him to apologize. This is how woman medical doctor is appointed as the commissioner of Science and Technology in my state and she appointed her son whom she sent for training in as the personal adviser and he came back to tell us JAVA is out-dated software ( read about Udom,Elizabeth her son and ICT in Akwa Ibom state). Wonders shall never end. People abt(300) were to go to India for oracle training but she subjected them to collecting of laptops instead of them writing the professional exams that money was disbursed buy the state government. Darkness

Yes, ABC.

But I hope President Buhari orders a relunch of the website for a better user experience.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Prince202020:
Situation Report: I can't even login from 3:30AM to 4:20AM today being Wednesday, using laptop o and H+ internet

Use Glo modem on top of Glo mast or office, you won't still achieve anything.

I think the designer of that website is trying to rubbish the recruitment exercise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nafizzey:
please can and anyone help me register let me forward all my documents and details..

Pls be careful on who you send your details to particularly your BVN, email password and the rest.

At the moment, better still, since it was launched applicants have been finding it nearly immpossible to apply

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
kholexgman:

That's the same issue more than 90% of those who're able to get to page 5 are having.

You may not be able to use that data again even if you changed your email, phone number, you can't change your BVN.

Unless npower is overhauled for a better user experience for applicants to apply
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by reasonbobo: 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
please how true is it day if you are given the job as a teacher you can not apply or will not get any other federal government work till after two years?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
pls do you know if the portal for Npower has started working?

NO

According to them, they're upgrading to accommodate more applications
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
pls do you know if the portal for Npower has started working?

NO

According to them, they're upgrading to accommodate more applications
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
reasonbobo:
please how true is it day if you are given the job as a teacher you can not apply or will not get any other federal government work till after two years?

There will always be speculations, guess or unnecessary declaration to cause fear.

Fg work isn't even the ultimate to a better life. If the environment is conducive there are thousands of personal businesses that'd benefit you more than government job.

Disregard such rumor

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Elemental(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pinkieblue:

I kept submitting ooooo...... When I got tired I decided to reload the page.... It showed my bvn, email and phone number have been used..... So I think I'll just have patience and wait...... Although I had gotten a mail from them saying congratulations and my login details

I had the same issue too
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by professorgome: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
Has anybody submitted today or this night?

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by pappy4real(m): 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
D site is up now as we speak but it's slow I too have been trying to register people sin yesterday but its going now
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by mediang: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by mykrotune: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mopolchi:
Bros, you don fail the small interview question dey give you. You for answer No. They want people to go im state or village.
Don't confuse the guy bro. He is correct with the answer.

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by islamics(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
pappy4real:
D site is up now as we speak but it's slow I too have been trying to register people sin yesterday but its going now
Bros how? Mine is saying check back in 30minutes.

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Elemental:

I had the same issue too

have you gotten the message with the reference number

its 48 hours now and i have not gotten mine
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Mopolchi: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
mykrotune:

Don't confuse the guy bro. He is correct with the answer.
I no confuse the bro. I only gave answer to what he presented. He said Area of Residency and not State of Origin. From what he said, I thought there was a change to what I saw when filling the form. So if it was state of origin that he answered Yes then he should continue trying to apply because his application is not complete.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (62) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.