Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

This Is How To Tell When A Woman Has Just Had Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How To Tell When A Woman Has Just Had Sex (1212 Views)

Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How To Tell When A Woman Has Just Had Sex by Graciia: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2016
Guys Did you know that just by walking down the street, or across the office, people may be able to figure out that you’ve gotten la’ id? Because having a vaginal orgasm does more than just put a little pep in your step. It actually causes you to walk differently, with a longer stride and a greater pelvic rotation.

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2016/06/this-is-how-to-tell-when-woman-just-had.html
Re: This Is How To Tell When A Woman Has Just Had Sex by obiorathesubtle: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2016
undecided Not my business..

Re: This Is How To Tell When A Woman Has Just Had Sex by stiflerdrug: 9:19am On Jun 13, 2016
SO??

Re: This Is How To Tell When A Woman Has Just Had Sex by Mullberry: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2016
Gross.
Re: This Is How To Tell When A Woman Has Just Had Sex by iPrevail(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2016
There is good crap and there is bad crap. Good crap is readable, bad crap isn't. Now my dear, what you typed up there is bad crap! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How Many Did This? / Bride Storms Out Of Wedding On Discovering The Groom Aint A Chevron Staff / We Are Currently Looking For The Guy That Got Nneka Pregnant By Touching (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.