Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) (53615 Views)

20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State / 300L FUTO Student Beaten To Death (Graphic Photos) / ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Dollipsejay(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
i dont blame that Guy, i blame his roomate.. where were you when all these were happening?? You should have stopped him
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by dview001(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Even in your death don't rest in peace ,Bleep u 4 dieing 4 a bitch, lesson love no hoe ,Bleep and go # teamplayboy#
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by justicejay(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
angry Losser. He is the losser. A girl won her hands down grin
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by sirhidsanchez: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
This is a touching love story for d gods... Omo ale
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
can't believe wat you all are implying. ln his shoes most of you would av done worst or same, if we ve realli been in love at some points in our life then ll all seems as though we re living for one thing and then when that one thing seems to elude us, the end appears somehow cataclysmic most time.

NB: say no to suicide. let the bast*rd rest in peace. he s probably now laid in six feet and the Bea is having a party with his foes.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by justicejay(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Why calling the police?
If I happened to be the police who answered the call, I won't report cho...make he rust in where so ever he is
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by justicejay(m): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
chenzen:
can't believe wat you all are implying. ln his shoes most of you would av done worst or same, if we ve realli been in love at some points in our life then ll all seems as though we re living for one thing and then when that one thing seems to elude us, the end appears somehow cataclysmic most time.
Love?You have no point
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by seunfape(m): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fuel scarce pass girl but girls common pass water.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Kyllahmc(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mzsolmi better come here and see this... And stop giving me headache too.. Cos i won't jus kill myself i would tie you to the bed and set the f*****g house on fire!
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by proeast(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Debaddest:
Hmmm... u people should even pray that the police should not come, cos if they do, they will start arresting all the lodge mate in the name of "follow me to the station for statement". NPF=Northern Police Force

Rip to the dead
They are very useless bro, I called them to come & arrest aboki mai guard suspect that burgled my office & stole my laptop & other valueables but the moment they arrived & discovered it was an aboki, they started behaving funny, one even started speaking hausa to the theif! I became angry & asked them why they are wasting time in arresting the man & he shamelessly replied that they have to be cautious! To an ordinary mai guard suspect!!
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by impregnable10(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Too much Nigeria film dey cause this wahala
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by proeast(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
chenzen:

NB: say no to suicide. let the bast*rd rest in peace. he s probably now laid in six feet and the Bea is having a party with his foes.
Yep, heartbreak by the one you love is one of the worst things that could happen to a man. I once experienced & it was very terrible but at the same time, I consoled myself knowing that she will live to regret it. Commiting suicide for a girl, no matter how pretty she is, is stvpidity & cowardice. He should have worked hard to make it & see her regret her decision. He wasted his life for nothing!!
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Rafaell(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
"alleged"...

What if he was murdered & they now used the suicide message to complete the setup
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by osiawa(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
feel like slapping his spirit
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wait oh, the story read that he was rushed to the hospital where a nurse pronounced him dead. Then later, it says that at the time of the interview he was still lying on the floor in the presence of his brother who is a doctor.

Did they bring his body back to his room? If his brother is a doctor (who was present) why take him to see a nurse? I am not in the medical field but isnt it a doctor who is supposed to pronounce someone dead and not a nurse?

The story seems like a made up story...Please read the story again and think
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by CICERO09(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Am you ask me why am still single nd living healthy
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by whytepawn1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
lofty900:
He died the death of a fool!sh man. The so called girlfriend will attend his burial with another guy, eat rice at his wake keeping, dance timaya, drink beer and graduate, get married and have kids. Now who's the loser?

his family is the loser. love is not a do or die affair.... just remember "the beautiful ones are not yet born".
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by makizee(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
when I see issues like this one, my informed opinion is that the victim had deep psychological issues that went untreated for a long time, all he needed was a trigger, if not girl palava, it could hv bn his bad gp or his favorite team lost...we need to take mental health issues more seriously in this country..
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by lukman885(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
may be he was murdered. force to put the call across... who knows Gullible readers raining curses on him when proper investigation has not been done. sha is not ya'all fault.... fu*k Nigeria. Rip bro, I believe there is more to ur death.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by glossy6(f): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
snadguy007:
Very stingy guy, instead of committing suicide, he should have volunteer himself for some money ritual. Atleast he would have been useful for the recipient undecided

grin grin grin grin grin -
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by yewawa: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
NONSENSE..............
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by fullblast(m): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
I patiently read tru all d comments... Guess wot? 99% were pouring hot vituperations on d Deceased.

Have you ever asked yourself what would make a mentally deranged fellow walk around in public naked and dirty? If sanity is restored to such individual In a twinkle of an eye, what do you think will be his reaction n dat of d public?
Prosper was just sick(mentally depressed) and he needed spiritual or psychiatric medical help to become sane, depending on d one that can easily fix him. No man should be an island. friends, neighbours n family play vital roles in checkmating such ill occurences.

May we never face challenges that will annihilate us.
Tranquility n healing to d bereaved family.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Fourwinds: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
another stu..pid idi..ot gone so soon
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Fourwinds: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
fullblast:
I patiently read tru all d comments... Guess wot? 99% were pouring hot vituperations on d Deceased.

Have you ever asked yourself what would make a mentally deranged fellow walk around in public naked and dirty? If sanity is restored to such individual In a twinkle of an eye, what do you think will be his reaction n dat of d public?
Prosper was just sick(mentally depressed) and he needed spiritual or psychiatric medical help to become sane, depending on d one that can easily fix him. No man should be an island. friends, neighbours n family play vital roles in checkmating such ill occurences.

May we never face challenges that will annihilate us.
Tranquility n healing to d bereaved family.
U try u hear....when u ignore a lot of nonsense from girls and concentrate on making money while u are young., u won't have problem getting a good girl
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by fareed69(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rot in Helllllllllllllllll

Mumu

Ewu
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
psalmsjob:

Women can't give a damn about guys chasing after them because they are busy chasing after the guys that don't give a damn about them....if you want women get money, if you want money get ideas, if you want ideas, think, think and think again....but if you chase after women then you can't think.

Foolish boy or is it girl according to the OP using 'her' repeatedly to address a boy...300L ko level 300 ni...."in the company of medical doctor brother". I just tire for all these our so called undergraduates.
The best the girl will do for him is shed crocodile tears for a couple of minutes and life will go on. She will be a star among her peers; the girl a guy died for!

1 Like

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by EColeJnr: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
5ircreepy:

you've never been depressed, so you ain't gon understand....
I made up my mind not to comment on this thread until I saw this comment of yours.

Guy... it's either your brain has been hibernated or they exchanged it for a plate of white oats.

How can you say this
No amount of depression will make a sane guy commit suicide.

Smoke that °°°°

1 Like

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by farouq147(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Menh! sha i no fit tuk i jst dy cry.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by EColeJnr: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Proudlesbiangal:
You guys should stop insulting the guy. It appears the guy is suffering from depression and perhaps this was the final straw. everyone has their demons
Person don give you e-slap before? ??
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by goldentj: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
donbugy:
What a fool....

Bros how far, ur smtp sharp? Abeg try hit me up mk we yarn

I got webmail, Smtp, mailer, leads and more for bombing
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin someone is trying to generate traffic to he or her blog and its such a damn shame NL is biting this fabricated gist hook,line,and sinker.is it just me or those these stories that sound soo unbelievable contain a grammatical error or signature of a mischievous arsewipe..if you dont believe me then check all the stories that made FP today and you will see the ode have a problem differentiating male from female grin

Smgdh
Every blogger wan buy land for banana island sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) / Woman Laments As Dyed Old N1000 Notes Is Given To Customer As New Notes (Photos) / Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.