Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) (53637 Views)

20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State / 300L FUTO Student Beaten To Death (Graphic Photos) / ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters (2) (3) (4)

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by daveyjay(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Holyfield1:
Na this kind mumu death dey always make me vow to destroy as many kpekus as possible.... Some would call this love but i call it the highest order of stupidity....Ladies, never toy or play games with the heart of a good guy cox you dont know or understand to what extent he cares for you....May he rest in peace

Nairalanders, no mind dhz quy oh, dhz quy na first class virqin, he never even press breast before...
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Davecafary(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmm....PROSPER drank SNIPER when his girlfriend said it was OVER, psychologically that's not PROPER...
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by psalmsjob: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Handsome fool! Died for a woman that doesn't give a damn.
Women can't give a damn about guys chasing after them because they are busy chasing after the guys that don't give a damn about them....if you want women get money, if you want money get ideas, if you want ideas, think, think and think again....but if you chase after women then you can't think.

Foolish boy or is it girl according to the OP using 'her' repeatedly to address a boy...300L ko level 300 ni...."in the company of medical doctor brother". I just tire for all these our so called undergraduates.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
They should conduct autopsy on him because the account of his roommates is not enough to verify the cause of his death.

Even if he died from sniper poisoning they have to make sure the liquid was not forced down his throat before he died.

Kill himself for woman ke? Kilode? Other girls no dey? He's was even young sef and had plenty opportunities ahead to date other women. They should investigate his death.

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mumu things
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by dannyben5: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
International foolish death[i.f.d]
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Holyfield1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
daveyjay:

Nairalanders, no mind dhz quy oh, dhz quy na first class virqin, he never even press breast before...
Hahahaa... Why u dey burst my bubbles na undecided
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
the kind slap wey your fore fathers go woze you eeh
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by tosinjay(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Please i want to ask people ooh, please what's the meaning of RIP. I see people typing RIP, who is ignorant here abeg? Suicide has no case, we the living already know the outcome but still typing anything typable!!
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by vicben27(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Crease pple evry wer! Wasted is patrents money in school 4 nothing only to die because of TO'TO chai common sense is no longer common to d common man! I comment my reserve igwe mst hear dis!
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by ifypadua: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Am sorry for the dude jare, he must be an extreme introvert...... RIP bro
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by daveyjay(m): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Holyfield1:
Hahahaa... Why u dey burst my bubbles na undecided

Na ur kind of comment dey make U lose potential wife material...be properly quided!

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by keandre: 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecided Naija gals ain't worth it now, Fcck love all I gat for hoes is hard d!ck & bumble gum
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Emmatdayo(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
bentlywills:
Can't believe some guys re still dz foolish

Na Slap angel Michael go take welcome am for Heaven

Wasted Dick'
U r a bad boy oo,see wicked comment abeg grin

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by martolux(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
lofty900:
He died the death of a fool!sh man. The so called girlfriend will attend his burial with another guy, eat rice at his wake keeping, dance timaya, drink beer and graduate, get married and have kids. Now who's the loser?
Answer: His Family and Friends
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by sonibota: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
if there' reincarnation, such guys will come back as imbeciles.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by tayexz(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
mtcheew!!! girlfriend? them never even tie knot u dey commit suicide if to say na wife nko u go burn d whole building and stay in it to die.

wetin we no go c for this life
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Holyfield1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
daveyjay:

Na ur kind of comment dey make U lose potential wife material...be properly quided!
What is this one saying undecided...Infact,what is wife material ....do they still exist at all,the only wife material i grew up to know is my momma... so what's your point exactly angry
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by chukz999(m): 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
SMH. This Is The Height Of Foolishness
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by fortune1968: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
The guy just dey vex me ,nonsense !
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by AuroraB(f): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sard:
I have no words for him because I obviously won't like to wish such foolish man well in the afterlife. They should have alerted his parents of his idiocy the moment he started cooking and taking it to his GF's house. What a foolish way to die. I can only hope the Gf fvck as many guys as possible to celebrate her freedom from such foolish bf.
My condolence goes to his family.
Exactly!!! I believe he was a compulsive lover sad Which one be make he cook dey carry go geh place? Was she hospitalized or something? Crap angry

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by harridon710(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
studying business admin without knowing that love dis days is business. Olodo
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by sammyogboso(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Y always ansu, seems ansu students nd sniper got smetin in common......rip ma brotherly
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Abeg where d pix of d gal, biko?
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by ogwuche4u(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
hell fire awaits him. nonsense
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Proudlesbiangal(f): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
You guys should stop insulting the guy. It appears the guy is suffering from depression and perhaps this was the final straw. everyone has their demons

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Adebowale89(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Who am I to blame him coz I understand how weak a pyschological traits could be over emotional traits. It can be anybody because anyone that took emotional traits stronger than his/her pyschological trait could end up in such absurd decision

Rip romeo version!
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by NERDYDREAMS(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
END TIME PIKIN undecided
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Proudlesbiangal(f): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
fellis:
They should conduct autopsy on him because the account of his roommates is not enough to verify the cause of his death.

Even if he died from sniper poisoning they have to make sure the liquid was not forced down his throat before he died.

Kill himself for woman ke? Kilode? Other girls no dey? He's was even young sef and had plenty opportunities ahead to date other women. They should investigate his death.
This is so true. We can't just conclude automatically its suicide. The part of the loud snoring sounds just does not sound 'right'.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by daveyjay(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Holyfield1:
What is this one saying undecided...Infact,what is wife material ....do they still exist at all,the only wife material i grew up to know is my momma... so what's your point exactly angry

Good riddance! Welcome to bachelorhood
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by BLWeb: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Which poor reporting is this. He was taken to the hospital and confirmed dead, then why is it that at press time he is still lying on the floor in this room? Did they bring him back instead of taking him to the morgue,?

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Holyfield1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
daveyjay:

Good riddance! Welcome to bachelorhood
Now you're talking grin grin grin grin

Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) / Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" / How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2