Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares (24085 Views)

Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English / MTN Moved Over $12bn Out Of Nigeria--Dino Melaye / WAR! I Cannot Impregnate ‘menopause’ Remi Tinubu – Dino Melaye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Chimaritoponcho: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
t
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Baylam(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hahhaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Beehshorp(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy

Why can't he dream? cheesy

He's my Yoruba brother and ipunk yoots are in love with him because of his suicidal support for their Yoruba master called Saraki so why can't Dino dream? cheesy

Ipunk yoots and their ozo titled elders with their red caps have been trekking under the hot sun for saraki and I trust they'll do same for Dino when the time comes cheesy

Are u really scared of Igbos? Cos I don't know what his statement has to do with Ipob...

1 Like

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by assana: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
hummmm lips sealed biko dnt knw wat is one is saying oh we neva finish sai baba own na ur own we wan begin hear.mtcheeeee
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by babadee1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
If this man even dreams of ever becoming the president of Nigeria, he needs to wake up immediately and slap himself for being so silly.
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by BABANGBALI: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Naija don suffer. God na wetin we do you wey be sey na only criminals always like to rule us for naija?
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by DONSMITH123(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin grin
BABANGBALI:
Naija don suffer. God na wetin we do you wey be sey na only criminals always like to rule us for naija?

1 Like

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by LAUWALI222(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
What's your agenda toward this nation when you become president?
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by OduntanGabriel(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
President awon elewon
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by ybalogs(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
It's normal to dream. Not all dreams comes through sha
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by publicenemy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Its okay to dream.

Every night,I dream of fvcking Amber Rose.
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by salabscholar01(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
ok
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by MyHeroFred(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
He would be, when his local government becomes a country. Anofia....
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by agugi01(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Animal in human skin....dino...so u see urself as president...... Yeye man
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Dom2020: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
pipe dream, continue
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Izonpikin: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
tufiakwa....true federalism will send these ambitious goats not chasing after power anymore...
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Femiiroko: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
For you to be president, then you have to kill your boss (Busola Saraki) or has he not tell you that that is what he wanted to die for? If you want be president then, Saraki should be afraid. We shall wait and see, who will firstly kill each other.
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Ubongusoro(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy

Why can't he dream? cheesy

He's my Yoruba brother and ipunk yoots are in love with him because of his suicidal support for their Yoruba master called Saraki so why can't Dino dream? cheesy

Ipunk yoots and their ozo titled elders with their red caps have been trekking under the hot sun for saraki and I trust they'll do same for Dino when the time comes cheesy
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by mrghost: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Elsuperior(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
what is this one saying
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by grandstar(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
His official car to work

1 Like

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by atirolu(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
I'm not God to judge anybody I ll just open my eyes and look how it will happen with God noting shall be impossible goodluck
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by shukuokukobambi: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Beehshorp:

Are u really scared of Igbos? Cos I don't know what his statement has to do with Ipob...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I like the way you can delude yourself ehn!! Who won't be scared of the jobless clowns trekking under the hot son with their red caps for Saraki? cheesy

Pls continue masturbating over this your particular delusion abeg cheesy cheesy

I'm scared of the internet warriors cheesy
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Spanner4(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Did someone Opened the Cage for this man? So he wants to send dis country to grave
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by HedrixxxAb: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
A person who surrenders when he's WRONG, is HONEST. A person who SURRENDERS when not SURE, is WISE. A person who surrenders even if he's RIGHT, is a HUSBAND....I Idris Buko Abubakar declared ‪#‎ StarBoyWizkid‬as the most famous Nigerian Musician.
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by rasco2000me: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
President of most curpt people in nigeria ,d like of buhari will crush u
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by olanshile2016(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
your second name should be joseph mr senator
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by brenister10: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
God forbid bad thing
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Praktikals(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
henrydadon:
Well! Who am I to doubt him! In Nigeria shiit happens! If a dunce with the horrible past like Jonathan could become a president after all his antecedents and lack of good pedigree, then any agbero in Nigeria can be it's president! Never say never!
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by OlujobaSamuel: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
I remember gej saying we now have more private jets than before, so we ain't poor people.
Just dey imagine wetin dis one go talk for him time with all his show of shame for ordinary Senate level.
......I have more private jets than any president in the world so don't say Nigeria is a poor nation.
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Bluffly: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
If you are able to secure a party's ticket, I am 100% sure no sane and insane Nigeria will vote for you. It's good to dream
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by pennywys(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
big time dreamer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises / Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering / Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.