Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares (24076 Views)

Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English / MTN Moved Over $12bn Out Of Nigeria--Dino Melaye / WAR! I Cannot Impregnate ‘menopause’ Remi Tinubu – Dino Melaye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by ReachHard: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
THIS APC JESTER SEF.. WHO YOU EPP WITH ALL YOUR FLAMBOYANCE... GERRARRAHIA MEHNNNN, SHIIIIIIIIIII angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Ranchhoddas: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
The one wey you thief never do abi. Oloshi!
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by kachnov(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
funny man
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
e be like say primate ayodele don write secret letter to this dtunk or he is under d influence of some brewed concortion from somalia
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by funstufz: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Why not, afterall, its 'free for all' undecided
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Coldfeets: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
Yeah!!!

Anyone can dream. It's called the American Nigerian dream

But please, before you actualize your tall dream Mr. Dinho, make sure:

1) Your certificate is in order

It's such a big big issue in this country.

Dassol

grin grin grin
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by compoundd: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
[size=28pt]Local government

Started

Kano (44)
Oyo (43)
Borno(35)
Katsina(33)
Adamawa (30)
Bauchi (30)
Kaduna (30)
Niger(25)
Jigawa(27)
Kogi(28)
Lagos(39)
Abia(17)
Akwa Ibom(20)
Anambra(21)
Balyesa (9)
Benue(23)
Cross River(18)
Delta(29)
Ebonyi(13)
Edo(29)
Ekiti(19)
Enugu(17)
Gombe(11)
Imo(21)
Kebbi(21)
Kwara(28)
Nasarawa(13)
Niger(25)
Ogun(29)
Ondo(29)
Osun(30)
Plateau(17)
Rivers(23)
Sokoto(23)
Taraba(16)
Yobe(20)
Zamfara(14)]
[/size]
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Jakumo(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Yes Mr. Malaye, you horrid critter, "a looter continua" is clearly your battle cry, as you feast heartily on Nigeria's oil wealth, in order to show off your ostentatious fleet of luxury vehicles on the streets of Nigeria, where so many pedestrians left home angry, and on an empty stomach.

When Nigeria's poor and downtrodden get truly desperate enough to ambush, cook and eat the idle rich, Fat Cat Melaye will be one of the very first career thieves that will be turned into so many tasty filet-of-buffoon steaks that will be fought over in the streets by frantic cannibals and fetish human parts collectors, while onlookers applaud the retributive action.
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by stag: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
I like the guts. But showing off your wardrobe, cars and customized champagne isn't doing much good to brand you for that position.
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by kajoula(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
and then corruption will be legalised.... shocked
Dini Dino grin
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by danasjoe1: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Who the hell is Dino is he a dinosaur??
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Oblongatarh(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dino Melaye become President? Tufiakwa! God forbid! Olonwu maa je! Mr Dino, you are a wolf in sheep clothing and God will rather Abacha u than watch u sell Nigeria.
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by chidiandre(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
that's when trumpet go blow!!!!
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by BABANGBALI: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
DONSMITH123:
grin grin
shey you too wan rule Nigeria abi?
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nigeria, look at your representatives....

What a shame. In a normal country,this man wouldn't be allowed to sit on a city council, yet he enacts laws for the country. Nigerians should be ashamed of themselves if this is the best they can produce.
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by DONSMITH123(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
ONLY Dino wan rule una for now o cheesy cheesy cheesy

BABANGBALI:
shey you too wan rule Nigeria abi?
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by k2kay(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
The day this pipe dream of his is actualized, that day will be the day i give up on Nigeria
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by papiwyte(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Keep on dreaming till 5050
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by BABANGBALI: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
DONSMITH123:

ONLY Dino wan rule una for now o cheesy cheesy cheesy

na senate president you wan be abi? Saraki 2 of Nigeria
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by slimfit1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
God forbid bad thing
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by mrdino(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Talk is cheap, plus you don't need a ticket to dream. Leadership is not for clowns
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by pawpaw82(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
Donariok:
DREAM ON. DREAM ON MY CHILD.
KEEP DREAMING SIR. WHEN YOU WAKE UP, TELL US
thank God his name is Joseph,well is a bad thing to dream but if only is can come tru.
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dino lacks what it takes to rule this country check your ways embarassedDino lacks what it takes to rule this country check your ways
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Starlet50(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Of course you can become the President of Nigeria if you want but dat would be in the next life obviously.
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by demoBaba: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dino or diye whatever there are calling you, you are FANTASTICALLY out of your sense. How many development or just single borehole, you dick in your constituency for your people's to be benefiting from you. Rather only you playing the ball in your room.
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by olu1759(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Gino melaye for president,Future impossible tense
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by gryhusky(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
who is that??
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by whitebeard(m): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
does he think we are fools..I will be president.. lol...tell him to come and take it from the people we go be like..

1 Share

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by donodion(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
DONSMITH123:
The lawmaker representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Senator Dino Melaye yesterday revealed his ambition to be the President of Nigeria someday, asserting that, “I will be” president. He however did not state when this will happen.

He continued; “Everyone is ambitious. I’m ambitious;like I want to be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. It shouldn’t be a crime. I will be.”

When asked by the anchor of the programme if he really wants to be president, the lawmaker reiterated; “I’ll be. When we get to that bridge; we’ll cross it.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/13/i-will-be-president-of-nigeria-dino-melaye-declares/

Madman
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Rashman578(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Eyaaah but u see we'll neva get to dat bridge
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Asonibare009(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
For ur church mind....even my state kogi no fit gv u governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name / "Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani / Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.