Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

5 Bad Habits Every Wife Should Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Bad Habits Every Wife Should Stop (688 Views)

Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? / 6 Little Lies That Every Wife Says To Her Husband / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Bad Habits Every Wife Should Stop by naphunlimited(m): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
As the saying goes ‘’it’s difficult to teach an old dog a new trick ’’, the longer you’ve been married the more likely it is that you develop some habits that are now second nature to you. Some good, some not so good.
For as long as you've been married,has there been nagging issues that keeps causing discord between you and your Husband ?
continue here -http://johnnaphtali..com/2016/06/5-bad-habits-every-wife-should-stop.html
Re: 5 Bad Habits Every Wife Should Stop by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
naphunlimited:
As the saying goes ‘’it’s difficult to teach an old dog a new trick ’’, the longer you’ve been married the more likely it is that you develop some habits that are now second nature to you. Some good, some not so good.
For as long as you've been married,has there been nagging issues that keeps causing discord between you and your Husband ?
continue here -http://johnnaphtali..com/2016/06/5-bad-habits-every-wife-should-stop.html

Nonsense
Next

(1) (Reply)

Should I Always Believe My Girlfriend? / 8 Signs Tthat She Will Be Good In Bed / Woman Tied Up Her Alleged Rapist Before Her Boyfriend Beheaded Him With A Machet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.