Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is (1935 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by marvelck: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
There are some girls who really dont care if their boyfriends' salary is small or big. All they want is for him to be a man, by working and earning some income atleast. Unlike most girls who wont date a guy if he is not earning up to 150k or above per month. Cos, they are the demanding type and wud want to be wt a guy dat will be capable of meeting their extravagant needs. Such girls would always want to know how much their guy or would be boyfriend is earning, so as to know if he is capable of taking care of her needs. When you meet such girls, pls run for your dear life. Cos, wt such girls, you wil always have a hole in your pocket...
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by falconey(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
if she is the demanding type she will receive lot of this.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Why bother to know what i earn monthly when you dont know what your Daddy earns monthly.

Ladies like that are only good for sexual gratification
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by obiorathesubtle: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin if you can afford her pùsssy.. Give her the money.. If you can't.. Find another you can afford

They're all in it for the money.. Every one of them!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by Merlissa(f): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Money is the root of all evil
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by Cholls(m): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Merlissa:
my sister Yimu!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Merlissa:

love of* grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
I see nothing wrong in telling your girlfriend how much your salary is.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by Cutehector(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
I asked a cousin of mine how much she was bein paid, her reply was "pay ain't much"

I insisted she told me d exact figure, yet she just said it's small, I shouldn't bother.

Now if my cousin was so so secretive in revealing her salary to me, how much more den, a girlfriend!

Another time, I asked a female friend of mine to give me info on something, buh she declined... she was like, i'm not comfortable telling. I said no problem.

Den aftersome time, I happened to get a job and disclosed the info to her, she was happy, immediately she asked how much, I simply told her I can't tell u. Up till today she hasn't replied me eva since grin.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cutehector:
I asked a cousin of mine how much she was bein paid, her reply was "pay ain't much"

I insisted she told me d exact figure, yet she just said it's small, I shouldn't bother.

Now if my cousin was so so secretive in revealing her salary to me, how much more den, a girlfriend!

Another time, I asked a female friend of mine to give me info on something, buh she declined... she was like, i'm not comfortable telling. I said no problem.

Den aftersome time, I happened to get a job and disclosed the info to her, she was happy, immediately she asked how much, I simply told her I can't tell u. Up till today she hasn't replied me eva since grin.

Thumbs Up To My All The Real G. You Rep Well

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by NemzySeries(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
I dunt see reasons y ladies(babes) wud wanna kw aw much I'm earning.....ma wife might av an idea but not exact figures...... d most important thing is meeting up wit ur responsibilities as a husband by bin sensitive to wife, household & family needs while to GF I can b supportive but not a shoulder to lean, lie, sleep & relax on....sam sam dat shit ain't happening

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
falconey:
if she is the demanding type she will receive lot of this.
... grin and is that supposed to be a punishment? a deterrent? ..it ain't
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by falconey(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
... grin and is that supposed to be a punishment? a deterrent? ..it ain't

after lot of it I'll dump her .....done deal!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
falconey:

after lot of it I'll dump her .....done deal!
...grin not if she's smart....she's dump you 1st.
After she's chopped yer body,time and money of course.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by Rickcutie(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
We guys just hav to be realistic here... Women will always want guys who hav got money cos dey want a comfortable life and dats d easiest way dey can get it. As a guy, u hav to be able to stand ur ground wen a woman tries to exploit u financially and not give in to her excess demands.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by falconey(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
...grin not if she's smart....she's dump you 1st.
After she's chopped yer body,time and money of course.
psychologically it is almost impossible for a girl to dump a guy with the aforementioned BODY,TIME AND MONEY?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
falconey:

psychologically it is almost impossible for a girl to dump a guy with the aforementioned BODY,TIME AND MONEY?
°Tell that to Sarafee cuz Nikki left him grin ....he still crying.And so will you.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by falconey(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Tell that to Sarafee cuz Nikki left him grin ....he still crying.
And so will you.

you're not gonna stop are you? you counter every of my statement ,ok you win!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wants To Know How Much Your Salary Is by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
falconey:

you're not gonna stop are you? you counter every of my statement ,ok you win!
°I win because I have the better argument, not because you say.
....Anyway.Bye.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Virgins 5 Funny Picture Story! / Why Are Ladies Pursuing Me Everywhere??? Help / Is It True That Ethiopians Hate Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.