Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) (25661 Views)

Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) by Image123(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
stevedre:
Manner of approach is paramount when it comes to issues like this, Kachikwu can say all what Amaechi said word for word and i bet you will digest hos version better. Buying half of Lagos with 13B is just so lame coming from a transport minister.

Kachukwu and Fashola are trained lawyers, no qualms. However, nothing justifies the spending of about 17billion naira without any fruit. Here is the fruit again.
https://mobile.facebook.com/events/820357611376009/?ref=3&_rdr
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) by Tokt: 4:51am On Jun 15, 2016
stevedre:
Manner of approach is paramount when it comes to issues like this, Kachikwu can say all what Amaechi said word for word and i bet you will digest hos version better. Buying half of Lagos with 13B is just so lame coming from a transport minister.

It's ur type that will enjoy being deceived. Amaechi said the truth as it is, u condemn him but Kachikwu made a political statement giving the impression that his ministry may take it up as if it was budgeted for and u are here hailing him. Abegii shift with ur approach Crap.
About Lagos being bought for certain amount, use ur head, he was being sarcastic.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) by stevedre: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
Tokt:

It's ur type that will enjoy being deceived. Amaechi said the truth as it is, u condemn him but Kachikwu made a political statement giving the impression that his ministry may take it up as if it was budgeted for and u are here hailing him. Abegii shift with ur approach Crap.
About Lagos being bought for certain amount, use ur head, he was being sarcastic.

Youre just acting like a paranoid kid. I never insulted you so why show your low level of communication skills and if Amaechi was sarcastic then Kachikwu was being sarcastic too when he said his ministry would/may take it up. I condemned Amaichis approach not his words or his person so learn to read and understand before replying me.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) by stevedre: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Image123:

Kachukwu and Fashola are trained lawyers, no qualms. However, nothing justifies the spending of about 17billion naira without any fruit. Here is the fruit again.

You have spoken well but Amaichi have a point but, Amaechi should learn to chose his words wisely when addressing people. He could have passed his mesaage in a more diplomatic way that would have been well digested by every one. If we abandon the project then we all stand to lose cuz the deed has already been done so no need crying over split milk.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) by stevedre: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Image123:

You have spoken well and Amaichi have a point but, Amaechi should learn to chose his words wisely when addressing people. He could have passed his mesaage in a more diplomatic way that would have been well digested by every one. If we abandon the project then we all stand to lose cuz the deed has already been done so no need crying over split milk.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) by Tokt: 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
[[s]quote author=stevedre post=46635878]

Youre just acting like a paranoid kid. I never insulted you so why show your low level of communication skills and if Amaechi was sarcastic then Kachikwu was being sarcastic too when he said his ministry would/may take it up. I condemned Amaichis approach not his words or his person so learn to read and understand before replying me.[/quote][/s]

Rubbish. Amaechi's approach is right on point. Seriously the project is a waste. Go to Oron and enrol if u are interested in going to a maritime school. A man being truthful as much as he can as against Kachukwu feeding u folks deceit.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) by stevedre: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Image123:

You have spoken well and Amaichi had a point no doubt but, Amaechi should learn to chose his words wisely when addressing people. He could have passed his mesaage in a more diplomatic way that would have been well digested by every one. If we abandon the project then we all stand to lose cuz the deed has already been done so no need crying over split milk.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) by coolscott(m): 4:17am On Jun 17, 2016
[size=13pt]From what I see, it is very likely that the professionals in the cabinet do not respect Amaechi.

What in everyday life has Amaechi been a professional at? What is his professional career?

They disrespect him because they know that he has succeeded at nothing outside politics and he did not earn any stripes in politics based on any professional achievements prior to Dr. Peter Odili bringing him into politics.

It is not easy for veteran professionals in the cabinet
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The First Baby Born In Rivers This New Year, See What Was Done For Him / Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) / Osinbajo Orders Reopening Of N-Power Job Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.