Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello (3919 Views)

I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out / Korede Bello's Distinction Results: Fans React (Screenshots) / Don Jazzy And Rihanna Carrying Korede Bello In Edited Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by datswasup(f): 12:12am On Jun 14, 2016
So Koredebello was taunting his female fans(male fans included) with a picture of a lip print on his cheek. Well, @datswasup on instagram found out who the girl is.

Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by Mologi(m): 12:19am On Jun 14, 2016
International champ.....hmmm no allow dis akata ur money like may D
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by doyinisaac(m): 12:46am On Jun 14, 2016
The babe has lovely eyes......

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by jaelz(m): 2:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Haha omo make she no get alert for her belle oh Dont know if that one nah God go win

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 14, 2016
isok

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by OKorowanta: 5:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Play play play play sha!
See Di fine shenkez wey dis small boy dey roll wit.
Dis is what fame brings.
It can make u dab the cutest pronto.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by MightyPee: 6:26am On Jun 14, 2016
so a kiss in cheek is making this guy go nut? huh?
and who knows what the girl will get after that *not so Interesting kiss* yeye
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by darealsola(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2016
so we should b running away abi
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by Cutehector(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2016
grin lol at "make she no get alert for her body" cheesy
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by Purpletee(f): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2016
he don get alert *Godwin* and he go soon pay him rent na *Godwin*
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by lyfeonweb: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Her Eyes
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by Afrok(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2016
In my ggrandma's voice "see her puccy eyes"
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by THONZE(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2016
KOREDE BELLO,,,,DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A BABY MAMA?.....WELL,,THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS.....ENJOY YOURSELF....WE YOUR FANS WISH YOU WHAT YOU WISH YOURSELF....
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
babymama loading grin
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by photoshoot(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
So we should like cut our balls off in appreciation or what?? undecided.

Nonsense sense

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by winkmart: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
I know this girl. She is on my facebook, she is Welsh. She and her sister, Azaria Sheila love everything black.

(1) (Reply)

Sexiest Ñollywood Actors: Reloaded (photos) / The Inside Of Drake’s $8million Mansion Is A Sight To Behold / 19 Funny Sleeping Positions (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.