Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? (16413 Views)

Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour / Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? / Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
It will make it easier.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by niyi123: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
TPAND:
CAPITAL NO.

Majority of them cheat on their husbands when they eventually marry

The question is towards men not women
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by UIA04(f): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Cutehector:
Well first of all it depends on the reason why one isn't sexually active...

Cuz if I say to myself I am abstaining from premarital sex until I finally get married, and begin to chase other ladies, den what is now the need of all those years of self control? It's gone to the wind then...

One thing I have noticed about nigerians is that they tend to see the impossibilities of men just loving only one woman or men being virgins. Some people even doubt the possibility of our Lord Jesus Christ abstaining from sex during his youth. Others question the impossibilities of Saint Joseph not having sex with Blessed virgin Mary...

Look. Op, if u really ask me, I will tell you a capital YES, it is possible for one who after abstaining from premarital sex to be faithful to his wife.

And I also stand on my grounds to say YES to your second question.

There will be a "BUT" tho

Cux there Is room for repentance in life regarding your second question. There are men out there who still believe that adultery is a no go area.. even if they commit other sins, they strongly believe in their heart that commiting adultery is off from their black book.

So there will be exceptions to that. Concluding, I should say "NO" that because one have committed series of premarital sex in his past, dat doesn't mean there wouldn't be a room for repentance and responsibilities.
Hector you amaze me sometimes on nairaland

@the last paragraph, that means when we get married you'lld be faithful awwwwwwwwwww
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Meanwhile, read my signature to join our ROMANCELANDERS members....

FEMALES ACCEPTED MOSTLY!
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by fredie107(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Only the fear of God can make you remain faithful to your wife
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by TiriB12(f): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
YES AND NO.Yes with determination and the grace of God. No because the person might give in to temptation.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by HaneefahRN(f): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
It makes it easier. It takes a great deal of self control and God's grace to abstain from pre-marital sex. Someone that abstained not cos he didn't have enough money or was shy around women byt cos he had enough self control and consciousness to say no to premarital sex will most likely be able to stay faithful to his wife.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by 4stylz: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
You can't stop a man who decides to cheat
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Abee79(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Only the fear of God can keep a person from sin, but chastity increases the chances and the disipline required for a person to be faithful
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by qoura123(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Cutehector:
Well first of all it depends on the reason why one isn't sexually active...

Cuz if I say to myself I am abstaining from premarital sex until I finally get married, and begin to chase other ladies, den what is now the need of all those years of self control? It's gone to the wind then...

One thing I have noticed about nigerians is that they tend to see the impossibilities of men just loving only one woman or men being virgins. Some people even doubt the possibility of our Lord Jesus Christ abstaining from sex during his youth. Others question the impossibilities of Saint Joseph not having sex with Blessed virgin Mary...

Look. Op, if u really ask me, I will tell you a capital YES, it is possible for one who after abstaining from premarital sex to be faithful to his wife.

And I also stand on my grounds to say YES to your second question.

There will be a "BUT" tho

Cux there Is room for repentance in life regarding your second question. There are men out there who still believe that adultery is a no go area.. even if they commit other sins, they strongly believe in their heart that commiting adultery is off from their black book.

So there will be exceptions to that. Concluding, I should say "NO" that because one have committed series of premarital sex in his past, dat doesn't mean there wouldn't be a room for repentance and responsibilities.
AS FOR ME AND MY KIND FAITHFULNESS TILL DEATH WITH MY WOULD BE WIFE
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Lush100(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Serious comment.

Whatever made the man to have that self disclipline and control all those years will keep him after marriage....I am an "example".

So the anwer is yes...u will get a very strong chance that he will be faithful,...

Howevwer it is still possilble for a man to change ...many things can cause such changes

May God not let it happen to me in Jesus name..AMEN
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by bestxperience: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
NO
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by EreluY(f): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
[size=18pt]Never say never.[/size]
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by esejessy(f): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oh yeah! tongue I want my man clean! tongue
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
I will not categorically say that it will, but if a man could do without sex until marriage, then chances of being faithful is almost 100%.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by junta007(f): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Yes
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by faraday1998: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
I am going to Heaven! Not because I am a Baptist
preacher. Not because I attend church. Not because
I have been baptized. Not because I pay my tithes.
Not because I try to live right. All of those things are
good and every saved person ought to do them,
but those things cannot save the soul. No, I am going to heaven because one day, May 23, 1983, I
came to the place where I looked to no one or no
thing but to Jesus Christ alone. I am going because
I know Jesus. One thing and one thing alone was
required for me to be saved and I did that thing. I
looked to Jesus and He saved my soul! Have you come to the source of salvation? Or, are
you still trying to get it some other way? Listen, stop
trying to do what has already been done, and look
to Jesus Christ by faith, and He will save you from
your sins and from Hell. There is but one way to
Heaven, to God and to salvation and His Name is Jesus. He is the sole source of salvation!
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by johakanbi3(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
yes its going to promote integrity and love
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by sanyahkod(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
A resounding yes.

I've been abstaining for years and it isn't as a result of lack of opportunity. It's called self-discipline. It's the right thing to do. I long for a happy home and family.

I don't see me cheating ever.
Shout-out to my kinds out there.

Bless!
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by toocutehector(m): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2016
UIA04:
Hector you amaze me sometimes on nairaland

@the last paragraph, that means when we get married you'lld be faithful awwwwwwwwwww
lmao!!!! grin i'v prayed to Jesus to give me a clue as to whome my future wife will be buh he is very much silent on that...
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Nope, none of that. And neither does it ensure the wife will be towards her husband faithful, either.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Fkhalifa(m): 4:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Its more difficult to abstain in marriage than the single old days
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by chiwetel(f): 8:53am On Jun 18, 2016
Built2last:
Abstinence from cheating is a function of self control.

man is innately promiscuous. It takes grace my brother.

you marry her a virgin and begin to Nyansh, after a while you will get tired.

The urge to try outside will be so strong.

what keeps you at that point is her character, Your fear for God and the vow at the altar.

For any man to start cheating, the woman must give the man a reason.

men don't cheat till they have a reason
Even if there is no reason,he will find one.A man that ones to cheat will cheat regardless,have seen men cheat on their "near perfect wives"even after she tries to keep fit and look appealing,it makes you wonder"what does he really want??

while some of them lament about being bored and craving for something new,what happened to rekindling what u have and enjoying it in new ways?They seem to forget marriage is longterm.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by chiwetel(f): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2016
In a weird way I feel its those guys that have had their fill of premarital sex that end up being really faithful eventually, its like they've had enough of it and its time to take a break.
Just like a player turn lover boy ,or a sinner turn saint.At that point its like it doesn't excite you anymore and u ve bulit some kind of immunity towards it. lol,that should make sense.
Also,some guys abstain not because its completely their decision buh probably because circumstances have restricted them,give them an opportunity and they will unleash their potentials.
Finally sha,its all about self discipline and control we are in total control of our actions whatever we do,we do because we choose to.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by PinketteDawn: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2016
Built2last:
Abstinence from cheating is a function of self control.

man is innately promiscuous. It takes grace my brother.

you marry her a virgin and begin to Nyansh, after a while you will get tired.

The urge to try outside will be so strong.

what keeps you at that point is her character, Your fear for God and the vow at the altar.

For any man to start cheating, the woman must give the man a reason.

men don't cheat till they have a reason

Pure lie! A man who lacks self control will cheat. Even if his wife has the body of Kim Kardashian he will still cheat. From my little experience in life, when someone wants to do something wrong, he creates reasons backed up with facts, to justify his actions. Truth remains that anyone who cheats in his/her marriage has absolutely no reason whatsoever.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by UIA04(f): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2016
toocutehector:
lmao!!!! grin i'v prayed to Jesus to give me a clue as to whome my future wife will be buh he is very much silent on that...

Did they ban you?

What did you do
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by sanyahkod(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
chiwetel:
In a weird way I feel its those guys that have had their fill of premarital sex that end up being really faithful eventually, its like they've had enough of it and its time to take a break.

Enough of kini??

Laffin in chinese.......

I pray the likes of my guy Idris doesn't come your way.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Prales:
See Question! Bros, it's a decision and not a function of anything.
gbam gbamer gbamest!!!
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by chiwetel(f): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
sanyahkod:

Enough of kini??

Laffin in chinese.......

I pray the likes of my guy Idris doesn't come your way.
Lol..fash jhr,no matter how hard core he is there comes a time he would realise he needs to be a little more responsible.

it could take a long time for some, buh either ways he would have to grow up someday.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by sanyahkod(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
chiwetel:
Lol..fash jhr,no matter how hard core he is there comes a time he would realise he needs to be a little more responsible.

it could take a long time for some, buh either ways he would have to grow up someday.

Well, I believe in miracles.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by jbblues24(m): 3:47am On Jun 11, 2019
It depends on your future wife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent / My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.