Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: (51266 Views)

Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out With Empress Njamah / Empress Njamah Rocks Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Beautyprincess(f): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2016
grin empress 4 Ever.....according to Gordons comedy......miss eye ball! Funny
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Orikinla(m): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2016
Naturally sexy.
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Olypeppy(f): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Thank God for roll on,see as her body odour full everywhere
oh please stop hating..it kills.Empress has a good heart and that what matters
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Jlow2: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2016
for dis terrible june u dey post dis kind picture?
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by MrGerald(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Babycherry:

Nawa ooooh, camera filter her pics una talk say she bleach....make I close mouth before una talk say I follow bleach oooohh

Btw......I love this lady
lesbian spotted...
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by ChikaSunday(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Please, don't join the prostitutes we have out there. They are already many.

Follow TONTO DIKE, she's on the right path

Please, do you have Tonto Dike's phone number? I have a movie script I wrote specially to suit her. Thank you. 08032606847
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
The photoshop itself is makeup
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by metroid(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
She is so pretty
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by breakeven: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
dem go soon give us picture when dem dey inside toilet. rubbish.
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by ifeomaekol(f): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
She looks so innocent, edible and so beautiful.
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by xcuggsm(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
DonMilano:
Black lips... u dey smoke?

Why not ask also if Timaya dey smoke?
OR
If Lady_F dey smoke?
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by DonMilano(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
xcuggsm:

Why not ask also if Timaya dey smoke? OR If Lady_F dey smoke?
owkk nah Lady F ,u dey smoke?
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Myself2(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
[size=14pt]Olosho.............

Advertizing for the next toy boy

mtchewwww[/size]
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Babycherry(f): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
MrGerald:
lesbian spotted...
I will choose her over you, any day, any time.
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by tommy9: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
intelligen:
thank God say she even get light for her house to sleep...I can't remember when I used NEPA light last in my area....
who tell you say na nepa light? Who nepa don epp??
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by omerah86(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Who dat body epp
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by BABANGBALI: 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Olypeppy:
oh please stop hating..it kills.Empress has a good heart and that what matters
na who be dis?

You never hear say she be kleptomaniac? I no call am thief o grin

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by ogokam: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Worshipper of baphomet. See the occultic symbols in her room
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by lordkhalifa(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Though she still ugly...
Dem mama soldier rejected goods grincheesygrin
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Olypeppy(f): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
BABANGBALI:
na who be dis?

You never hear say she be kleptomaniac? I no call am thief o grin
she don steal from you before#I'm her number one fan...so forget your accusations
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by BABANGBALI: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Olypeppy:
she don steal from you before#I'm her number one fan...so forget your accusations
Yes she stole my girlfriend's bra and pant tongue tongue
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 17, 2016
I regret clicking this rubbish. I truly regret. My poor data can't get refunded and I only've myself to blame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari / Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' / Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.