Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: (51264 Views)

Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out With Empress Njamah / Empress Njamah Rocks Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Fitz22(f): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Beautiful without makeup..
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by encryptjay(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Boredom don finish person sha
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by snowytee(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2016
Who else sees the demons in that room.From the bull heads hanging to the manequins

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by AngelAhnie(f): 9:07am On Jun 14, 2016
This land is for my stubborn bf robosky02
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by AngelAhnie(f): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2016
I still don't understand why this pix is in fp
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Trails: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2016
C her mouth like Timaya's machine
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by jaelz(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2016
cruzita:
undecided her body go give me breakfast?

abeg I no get time for rubbish

kai why you hating on a banging body
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Sirmee(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2016
dorocent:
grin....... I tire ooo. Who she don epp?

If na epp level no go there at all, she has a home for the motherless babies that takes care of over 1200 kids
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Antoeni(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2016
Her Eyes don reduce Oooo
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by MrNicer: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2016
Not bad looking without makeup. Imagine some celebrities without makeup... grin
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by dorocent(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Sirmee:

If na epp level no go there at all, she has a home for the motherless babies that takes care of over 1200 kids
r u frm dia? (Motherless babies home she has) grin
Na question I ask d guy ooo @mod. Make ona no ban me oo
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Duru009(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2016
She is lukin fucckin sooo lonely....
She needs some huge cocck....
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by phenase(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2016
I knew that she was black, Why is she fair?
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Sirmee(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2016
dorocent:
r u frm dia? (Motherless babies home she has) grin
Na question I ask d guy ooo @mod. Make ona no ban me oo

Lol.... Only an empty barrel makes the loudest noise
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by kpomo: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2016
How does this bring down the price of tomato?. Rubbish. I dey sleep with makeup in my house?. Mchewww
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by mrkayodeoludare: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
And Timayaless. Damn. How old is she now? How Timaya really flies. Timaya waits for no one. Make use of your Timaya wisely.

Nice and Intelligent PLAY on WORDS I Must Say...with facts therein

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Ezionye(f): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2016
She looks good
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by dorocent(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Sirmee:

Lol.... Only an empty barrel makes the loudest noise
even d question, u nor ansa.. English is reli a big problem in our society....
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by egedege1(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
And Timayaless. Damn. How old is she now? How Timaya really flies. Timaya waits for no one. Make use of your Timaya wisely.
cheesy
PiccoloBrunelli:

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2016
mrkayodeoludare:

Nice and Intelligent PLAY on WORDS I Mist Say...with facts therein
Lol. Thanks Sir.
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2016
illuminati spotted...........collection of strange images, hmmmmn. Empressssssssssssssss
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2016
Haute:

You seem popular around here. Post yours too. We're waiting.

Do i have to go shirtless to be appreciated ?
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by nigerianvenom(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Funny
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2016
mimzy:

Do i have to go shirtless to be appreciated ?

By the vaseline crew, hell yeah. By me, not really.
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by FlawlessJ: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
no be small timayaless lolz
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Angelou(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
cheesy : D : D LMAO
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2016
Angelou:
cheesy : D : D LMAO
Hehehe. You're welcome.
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by iswallker(m): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2016
dorocent:
grin....... I tire ooo. Who she don epp?

ask Timaya.... grin
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Angelou(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
cheesy cheesy cheesy LMAO
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by dorocent(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2016
iswallker:

ask Timaya.... grin
grin
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by geedup(m): 10:41am On Jun 14, 2016
SEEKING ATTENTION......AS NO MAN IS ON SITE MAKE SHE JOIN THE BABY MAMA TRAIN. AT LEAST PERSON FIT COMOT THE LONELINESS I SEE IN HER EYES. JUST A PICTURE CAN HAVE A LOT OF DEPICTIONS YOU KNOW. #JUSTSAYING
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by citizenjuwon(m): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2016
Babycherry:

Nawa ooooh, camera filter her pics una talk say she bleach....make I close mouth before una talk say I follow bleach oooohh

Btw......I love this lady
If Una like make una bleach everywhere, una no fit bleach Centre of yash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing / List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari / Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.