Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program (59600 Views)

N Power Program Official Secret Selection Criteria Revealed! / Facts You Need To Know About N-power / A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program by uc4uandc(f): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Those Npower beneficiaries were not shortlisted for the FCSC as predicted by me...........you see?
Re: What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program by BB4TRUTH: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
uc4uandc:
Its quite relieving after the FG announced the commencement of the N-power program as many unemployed graduated seemed hopeful. This program is said to absorb over 600,000 graduate. Nobody enjoys being unemployed though but, I want you to know how tired up you will be in this program once you are given the job.
Remember they requested for ur BVN?
This means that after you apply for the job, you will not be able to apply for other Government job thereafter. As it will read in there database that you are already employed at the Federal level, there is no flexible potting. A friend who works with with a Federal Secondary School shared how he went for an interview during the CBN recruitments and after performing excellently, they told him he had a Job under the same FG through his BVN. So, if you wish to apply for this job, consider not getting any other Federal Jobs. While this may be a way to reduce unemployment think of the implications it will have in your life.
Just like NYSC, you will be supervised, you will not be allowed to leave a particularly area. Really NYSC part II
You will be tired up with 23k for 2yrs.......reflect on that

Typical lie, i know somebody working with Frsc stil get npower, pls talk what you are sure of abeg. Stop talking rubbish bc you are not shortlisted.
Re: What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program by sufillah(f): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
uc4uandc:
Those Npower beneficiaries were not shortlisted for the FCSC as predicted by me...........you see?
Big lie. I was shortlisted along with others
Re: What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program by Bigii(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
uc4uandc:

All liars will go to hell including you. Stop misleading poeple, IGNORAMUS! angry
Re: What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program by jobbers: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
tru
Re: What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program by akanbiaa(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
sufillah:

Big lie. I was shortlisted along with others
not everyone has your connections
Re: What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Interesting shocked
Re: What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program by DateMynd44(m): 4:06am On Aug 16, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

Ur comment makes me laugh...
I stay at home all day (most times in my music Studio built in front of my house)...
I make nothing less than 120k a month (worst scenario) since March that I started fiverr... This earning is after I have deducted the cost of running generator 24/7, data for Internet and miscellaneous as I have a family.

Most people might wonder what I do in my studio with generator all day without seeing artists often in my studio... They will never know until I blow... grin grin grin

Now tell me which kain curse go make me go put my head for this Npower rubbish...

Nigerian youths and mostly graduates should open their eyes to opportunities. shocked
I don't have any skill, how then do I make it in fiverr
Re: What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program by Honesty87: 5:26am On Aug 16, 2019
This is a very big lie my brother. If you don't want to apply please don't discourage others.

I have 3 friends who have gotten federal jobs in Navy and Airforce but are still receiving their allowee.
Re: What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
DateMynd44:
I don't have any skill, how then do I make it in fiverr

People sell courses for as low as 5k to teach some skills ou can easily learn within few mins whicj you get perfect at as time goes on...

E.g. in addition to my music production and audio engineering skills, I just learnt brand naming service and that gig sells way better than the music production skill I had...

Information is key as they say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! / Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.