Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (11542 Views)

/ 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: by iykekelvins(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2016
He's back again

3 Likes

Re: by Cutehector(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2016
It's not rocket science!
Re: by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Who kissing Epp undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: by khristals(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2016
.. there's a whole manual on this too? undecided

man... when would u just admit that somethings happen when they will
Re: by sinaj(f): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2016
I de cum grin
Re: by Purpletee(f): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2016
iLegend must you always create threads to enlighten the guys...why don't you enlighten we girls too.

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2016
I stopped sex the day a girl kicked my john Thomas
Re: by Cutehector(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2016
sinaj:
I de cum grin
kiss

Re: by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2016
olihilistic:
I stopped sex the day a girl kicked my john Thomas
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by khristals(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2016
Purpletee:
iLegend must you always create threads to enlighten the guys...why don't you enlighten we girls too.

shocked u too want to initiate kiss abi
Re: by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2016
Berlyn:
grin
you dey laugh me shey
Re: by chikel2000(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2016
Bros no be to kiss be wahala, na who u go kiss be d problem o. For now am thinking someone here on Nairaland. Her name is.......

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2016
olihilistic:

you dey laugh me shey
lipsrsealed nah

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2016
Berlyn:
lipsrsealed nah
e be like na you give that girl that liver.....
my john Thomas nearly see hell fire that day. you dey here dey shine teerh
Re: by Ofemmanu1: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Purpletee:
ahh.. That's not so dificult, guys are so simple in nature.
Just ask him politely e.g would you like to taste my honey pot?!
No guy will turn you down except he's gay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2016

Re: by geni340(f): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2016
lool, this dude & his theories...may work if d peepz ar really in2 each oda. but dat part of breathing somfin in2 d girl's face...some guys got stinking breath sha..like Mr smellymouth sad

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2016
all these plans lol what if after everything her mouth is smelling lol, well anygirl that feels you will NATURALLY want to kiss you, you dont need a plan

Re: by opedaydydx9(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
sinaj:
I de cum grin
cum quick
Re: by sinaj(f): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: by Cutehector(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
sinaj:
tongue
thank God uniport is resuming soon.. smellymouth will soon die of jealousy
Re: by tosyne2much(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Woooooow !! So na so dem dey do am ? shocked

OP, this is an eye opener for me.. Thanks bro cool
Re: by tolaxin(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
iLegend:
How to Initiate Sex/Kiss With a New Girl.

I said I won't post any technique again, but my clients on Whatsapp begged me to post this one for more nice guys to see.

This is a fail proof way of initiating sex with a new girl either in public or in your room.

This guide is not for bad boys because they already know how to do it any day and any where. For nice guys, this is how to prime a girl for sex. Don't ever be intimidated. You can be nervous or shy, but don't worry. JUST DO IT MOTHERFÚKER or you'll regret not doing it. You can never regret doing it. Do you want her to do it for you? It can never happen. Some women have self-respect and if they initiate it, it'll make them look cheap and desperate. No woman wants to be considered cheap or desperate and no man wants a cheap and desperate girl.

iLegend's KISS TEXT

Don't EVER ask CAN I KISS YOU? She'll definitely say NO, but deep down she wants you to kiss her.

1. Tell her you want to whisper a secret to her ears and she should never tell any one (she'll be very curious), then lean and whisper some inaudible gibberish to her left ears while closely facing her. Speak inaudibly in tongues while making sure you breathe subtle hot/warm airs into her ears as you speak. (To some, it'll be ticklish, but to most, it'll arouse them).

The first day a lady did this to me I almost raped her cuz her warm breath was solving some romantic mathematics in my ear. I didn't know she was using a technique on me. She did it 3 time in a roll while saying some inaudible nonsense and I kept asking her to repeat herself, because I couldn't hear her properly and she'll even make it worse this time around. It felt good. Till today she hasn't told me what secret she wanted to tell me.

Analysis of step 1.

The word secret activates her hormones to respond to whatever bodily contact you want to make.

When you alter the inaudible sounds and lean back she'll ask you to repeat yourself, then you accuse her of being a member of Buhari's family. While facing her, order her to lean towards you so you will tell her clearly, and she'll oblige, but this time, launch a fast and arrogant kiss on her and use your two hands to hold her head/face so she won't pull away. Then, stop and warn her not to try that nonsense again in her life with a serious face. Tell her you'll report to the police for molesting you. After the serious face she'll be dumbfounded and surprised, then you burst into smiles/laughter and make fun of her for being a bad kisser. (I used the word 'arrogan't instead of 'confident' for a reason and I won't tell you).

Now, it's time to change the topic and reiterate to a fun topic you guys were discussing some days ago or some minutes or hours ago.

If she tries to talk or warn you about what just happened; accuse her again. Warn her the more. Make it fun/hilarious this time around. Honestly, if she warns you or hits you it means you're a weak man — I'm serious. No woman can EVER do that to a bad boy. We all have a reputation. If your reputation is an obstacle, then you're the cause.

Start talking nonsexual topics. Take her minds aways from what just happened between the two of you.

If you're a new baddo, you can gauge her level of interest from how she responded to the forced kiss test.

This is not for everyone. I use it all the time and it works all the time. No single F9 on my side. I do it in seconds. It takes me less than 40 seconds to do the kissing.

After the kiss test I act as if I'm not interested in any thing sexual with her, but I know the kiss incident will be in her head and she'll want me to continue into the real deal, but I won't. It's time for my shakara. I'll bring in some boring topics and she'd get bored and would prefer to fúck than talk.

As I said earlier, it's not for everyone. Some imbeciles who haven't tried this will say it won't work or you'll get slapped. Please ignore them. They're men of little faith. I know you ain't one of them.

Look for troubles, but make sure they're nonviolent.

Keep Safe.

Modify: Sorry ladies and gentlemen, I can't access my PMs. I have never read any PM since I opened this profile. Some of you will think I've read your messages, but refused to reply; that's not the case. My email is blocked and I need to reactivate it before I can read messages. Thank you.
bro, If yo try this with some girls, they will reset your brain with a resounding slap. Dont say I didn't tell you oo
Re: by photoshoot(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
iLegend cheesy

3 Likes

Re: by demzylahot(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
iLegend!spoil me pls

1 Like

Re: by Smellymouth: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Cutehector:
thank God uniport is resuming soon.. smellymo.uth will soon die of jealousy

Lol, even if sinaj dey kafanchan,Kuru.. I go still trust her cheesy grin
Re: by demzylahot(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
tolaxin:
bro, If yo try this with some girls, they will reset your brain with a resounding slap. Dont say I didn't tell you oo
if she is into you,she can't slap ya
Re: by PlayerOne: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Spanish fly
Re: by donbenedict(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol, even if siaj dey kafanchan,Kuru.. I go still trust her cheesy grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This / Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! / Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.