Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy (9892 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
do you enjoy it? if not would you want to be unattractive(ugly) because of the problems you have had as a result of being handsome? in ith how do you feel in a relationship with a pretty lady? intimidated? with an ugly lady how do you feel? i know some suya-seller vulture will come here now forming porshe, forming finest...well make we hear ur voice
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Cholls(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
my brother wait let kashybaby tell you about me
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Theyveedo(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Op ayam coming lemme finish soaking this garri

1 Like

Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Twaci(f): 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ask MrCork, StfuareyouGod or Kingtom cheesy
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Its not a big deal to be handsome. Its the content of your head and your pocket that matters.

You feel awesome when you are handsome anyway. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Twaci:
Ask MrCork, StfuareyouGod or Kingtom cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
I'm here to read lies again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Akdegreat:
Its not a big deal to be handsome. Its the content of your head and your pocket that matters.

You feel awesome when you are handsome anyway. smiley

are u ugly?
if u handsome tell us ur view
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Kraspo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
It can be really demanding. You dare not walk with a short or ugly girl. Your friends will be like "Wait na ur babe be dis?"

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I'm here to read lies again undecided
are you sure that's all wink
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Luckyk(f): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
where em at
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
You'll get a lot of attention from the ladies but you'll still end up paying for dinner dates.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by obiorathesubtle: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
walahi.. I don't know..
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Kraspo:
It can be really demanding. You dare not walk with a short or ugly girl. Your friends will be like "Wait na ur babe be dis?"
you are just light not handsome angry angry
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by vick555(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Op seriously! Been handsome is absolutely nothing...when you got no brain or do not put it to use. Then you talk of confidence, when you handsome and lacks confidence, believe me, even the ughliest babe will take you for a journey ride.

Even a time will come in a mans life when been handsome without money is as good as been ughly and useless.

That is not to rule out completely that been handsome do not bring luck o. It does o. Just like beautiful girls too. Oya view my pix.....handsome or ughly..hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
walahi.. I don't know..
what are you doing here angry angry
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Ginaz(f): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nothing special at all but them forming too fly and too good for you. angry

1 Like

Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Once a hunter, always a....
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by obiorathesubtle: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
what are you doing here angry angry
undecided I duunno ooo.. I just saw myself here.. Maybe I came to win souls for our spiritual temple of ritualists.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
vick555:
Oya view my pix.....handsome or ughly..hehehehe
Both angry
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by AbuadStudent(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
There is nothing special really, just that it's easier to have flings with girls but harder to get in a relationship with them. And you'd get tired of this "I'm single-Are you kidding?" Type of reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
vick555:
Oya view my pix.....handsome or ughly..hehehehe
None angry
Kraspo:
harry kane, wat are u doing on nairaland
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Twaci(f): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you are just light not handsome angry angry

Person dey find fine boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
AbuadStudent:
There is nothing special really, just that it's easier to have flings with girls but harder to get in a relationship with them. And you'd get tired of this "I'm single-Are you kidding?" Type of reaction.
U spoke my mind, u must b my missing twin brother
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by TrapLORD(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nobody believes you're single (If you are)

Fagguts will disturb you.

Ugly girls will disturb you

Pretty girls will think you're a player nd they'll hardly wanna date you.

Most folks will objectify you. They'll think you've got nothing but a handsome face to offer.

Niggaz will hate on you for no tangible reason

Niggaz will always see you as competition

You most likely might end up introverted or really-really shy.

People will mistake your "reservation" for pomposity.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I duunno ooo.. I just saw myself here.. Maybe I came to win souls for our spiritual temple of ritualists.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

bring those with good destinies and great glories.

grin grin
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
Twaci:
Person dey find fine boy cheesy
sad sad sad sad

but they refused to show up nah sad

lemme wait small cheesy

1 Like

Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
WiLdFLame:
are u ugly? if u handsome tell us ur view
I am not ugly though.. I aired my opinion previously.
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by obiorathesubtle: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

bring those with good destinies and great glories.

grin grin
shocked shocked shocked how did you know what I specialize in??

Do you buy fairly used destinies?? This '_TrapLord' guy's own I just stole looks empty.. Will you buy it? If I take it back to the temple..they might punish me and take away my powers to disappear or turn into sand

1 Like

Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
over to the handsome guys.
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
shocked shocked shocked how did you know what I specialize in??

Do you buy fairly used destinies?? This '_TrapLord' guy's own I just stole looks empty.. Will you buy it? If I take it back to the temple..they might punish me and take away my powers to disappear or turn into sand
Really?

why should I buy beetle nah ? sad

Throw am away tongue tongue

Or better still give am back, he fit find deliverance make God restore am. grin

So don't forget to monitor him too cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Old Men Chase Young Girls Around / PHOTOS: Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter Pictured In Bikini / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.