Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed (56785 Views)

Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) / Eyes Closed: These Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Drool / Why Do We Kiss With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Why do people close their eyes when they kiss?

Who invented this custom? When you don’t keep your eyes closed you’re violating a sacred principle. It’s like eating cereal with your hands when nobody’s around. Nobody sees you, but you still feel weird and like you’re violating the natural order.

If you need a reason to keep your eyes closed while kissing, here are seven top reasons, according to a poll.

Reasons why people kiss with their eyes closed:

1. You wouldn’t want to see what you look like while kissing, so neither would your partner;

2. Your brain can’t make your tongue swirl around if your eyes are moving at the same time. It’s the same principle as trying to pat your head while using your other hand to go in circles over your belly;

3. It’s weird enough to kiss with your eyes open, but even weirder to make moaning sounds;

4. It’s bad for your eyeballs to look that close at anything;

5. For females, it ruins everything if you’re fantasizing about Brad Pitt when you’re
actually staring at something closer to Lalasticlal.a;

6. For males, if you’re kissing in the middle of intercourse, with your eyes closed it’s easier to imagine Soccer;

7. With your eyes open, your lover’s nose looks bigger than Aso Rock.

Add yours please

Written by Nunogomez

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by vault(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
in other words,, if you open your eyes you might get pissed off with what you see and bite that lip off...... undecided

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by IamLEGEND1: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
bt 9ja babes no dey learn
Dem go shine eyes like street lights

153 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Number 6 though.

So If my eyes are closed while kissing & f**king I will definitely imagine soccer?

Interesting Shiit!

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
nunogomez:

5. For females, it ruins everything if you’re fantasizing about Brad Pitt when you’re

Here goes your one chance of ever making frontpage again on nairaland
grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by ShakurM(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin grin

219 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by emmanuel596(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Crap

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by condralbede(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
You couldn't be more wrong, Mister. I used to play football and table tennis a lot, and I also play the piano, so I have great eye-hand co-ordination. You posted a lot of fallacies up there. undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Davijunson: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
I dunno jhor. undecided undecided
I guess it's more a less a reflex action.
Or Maybe your brain has been conditioned to close the eyes when kissing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
So as not to see the "Willie Willie" make-up on her face cheesy smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by promisechild(m): 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
n
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by mydadsboy(m): 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kissing with eyes closed just makes the situation more comfortable.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
I do it because lovers in all the movies I've seen close their eyes while kissing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Helkayklassic(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
OP go sleep jare, na aseh be dis wey u talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by 42n8dzydoo(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Space for sale

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Timoleon(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
I booked this space with my eyes closed!

12 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Sochimaobim(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
It's easier to imagine soccer.... for real? I thought I am the only one who does that!. This shows that most xters we exhibit in life are innert, and almost universal.
About the post, I dont close my eyes while kissing, and does that now make me weired?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Kizmilz(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2016
And this made FP? undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by simonlee(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2016
Eyes closed would be better..... I think her lips would taste better that way. Just saying though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by refiner(f): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2016
trash.....I kiss wif my eyes wild open....dats even wen u will see d full size of my eyes.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Timoleon(m): 12:01am On Jan 09, 2016
finally opened my eyes to discover that this thread is trash!!!

Mehn Bleep that shii!t

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by nurmanteasynoni: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2016
No be play oo
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by babygoat: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2016
Lalasticlala, shots fired
.chai, when kissing some people you're forced to shut your eyes

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by eminent007(m): 12:02am On Jan 09, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
bt 9ja babes no dey learn

Dem go shine eyes like street lights

Brodaly, dem don tire me sef.
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by drizslim(m): 12:02am On Jan 09, 2016
Ok

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by KakiP(m): 12:03am On Jan 09, 2016
This person dey talk trash!

nunogomez:
Why do people close their eyes when they kiss?

Who invented this custom? When you don’t keep your eyes closed you’re violating a sacred principle. It’s like eating cereal with your hands when nobody’s around. Nobody sees you, but you still feel weird and like you’re violating the natural order.

If you need a reason to keep your eyes closed while kissing, here are seven top reasons, according to a poll.

Reasons why people kiss with their eyes closed:

1. You wouldn’t want to see what you look like while kissing, so neither would your partner;

2. Your brain can’t make your tongue swirl around if your eyes are moving at the same time. It’s the same principle as trying to pat your head while using your other hand to go in circles over your belly;

3. It’s weird enough to kiss with your eyes open, but even weirder to make moaning sounds;

4. It’s bad for your eyeballs to look that close at anything;

6. For males, if you’re kissing in the middle of intercourse, with your eyes closed it’s easier to imagine Soccer;

7. With your eyes open, your lover’s nose looks bigger than Aso Rock.

Add yours please

Written by Nunogomez

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by steffans(m): 12:03am On Jan 09, 2016
Lol @ lalasticala
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2016
I have not kiss before lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by temmypotter(m): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2016
Hmm
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:06am On Jan 09, 2016
refiner:
trash.....I kiss wif my eyes wild open....dats even wen u will see d full size of my eyes.... lipsrsealed
funny u

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed by watered(m): 12:06am On Jan 09, 2016
I'm exceptional cox when I kiss, I kiss with my eyes wide opened. Ask dem girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.